FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Spring clean

Spring clean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else like me take part in the traditional spring clean ? Yeah my house is always kept fairly tidy and always clean, but once the sun starts and new flowers start to bloom it’s timw for a garden overhaul and today my mattress and carpets are getting a deep clean and decorating and doing a massive clear out over the next few days. The plus side of once the gardens clear and the decking and slabs are her washed the path to the hot tub is clear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Anyone else like me take part in the traditional spring clean ? Yeah my house is always kept fairly tidy and always clean, but once the sun starts and new flowers start to bloom it’s timw for a garden overhaul and today my mattress and carpets are getting a deep clean and decorating and doing a massive clear out over the next few days. The plus side of once the gardens clear and the decking and slabs are her washed the path to the hot tub is clear "

Just finished a massive one. I never realised how much crap we we had until I was loading up bin bag after bin bag in my car.

Mr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think because I have some OCD

My flat is always spotless it's like a show house.constantly cleaning and hovering

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Been doing some tidying and clearing.

Sometimes you just need to sort through all the stuff that you have put aside as it might be useful later.

Usually it would have been useful a week after you eventuallly bin it!

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have a household purge coming imminently. Don't have a specific time of year or season for it, but it needs doing in the next week or two.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Been doing some tidying and clearing.

Sometimes you just need to sort through all the stuff that you have put aside as it might be useful later.

Usually it would have been useful a week after you eventuallly bin it!"

Yeah that’s like me the boxes and units that have useful crap in them that you haven’t touched in ages so it’s all getting binned, looking at my kallax units now wishing I’d bought the single ones instead of the double as they would have fitted under my bed perfectly

By *dglasgow30TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Yip gf and I started doing the big clean. Hall carpet ripped up and new 1 ordered. Garden started and will be finishing it this weekend with new flower beds n fire pit. The amount of rubbish we picked up

Over the winter is madness. Roll on the sunshine and nights out in the garden x

» Add a new message to this topic