FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married and male

Married and male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oveallshapesandsizes OP   Man  over a year ago

scotland

Its a tough gig for a married male!!- who bucks the trend and who is looking for married males? if anyone!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This probably isn't going to let you know what fun looks like

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some will, some won't. If you are honest about your circumstances then I think that helps.

R

"Its a tough gig for a married male!!- who bucks the trend and who is looking for married males? if anyone!!! "

Here...you may need these (hands over tin hat and nutsack shield).

Personally I don't mind married men. Sometimes it's easier. That said sometimes it can be a whole world of pain.

I think it's a tough gig on here for most people actually.

[Removed by poster at 06/04/19 23:49:02]

Married people on a site like this fall into two categories. Those that are here with their partners knowledge and approval.. and those that are cheating (no other way to put it I guess).

My wife knows I'm here, she has her own profile also, and we know everything each other does. We are also happy to meet the people each other choose to play with.

I personally wouldn't want the possibility of drama or arguments so prefer anyone I play with who has a partner to be as honest about it as I am. Just saves any hassles.

Each to their own though and I understand everyones situation and reason for swinging is their own choice.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Before there was such a thing as swinging websites, or at least well before I (Mr) knew about them and also while with the ex wife, I met many a female through chat rooms, particularly Freeserve chat (god, showing my age now eh?).

I always said I was married and for many that suited, they also knew I was sensible and wifey wasn’t going to be chapping on their door before the condom was dry. Think it suited as they were also not wanting anything serious and knew a married man playing away from home while working away was a safe bet.

However, it does seem that now meeting strangers off the internet is more of a thing, wives and girlfriends will be snooping around your phone like a Nigerian scammer looking for your date of birth, hence why the reluctance for many to meet married men.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I don't hide the fact I'm married , some have judge me and others haven't

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Personally I don't mind married men. Sometimes it's easier. That said sometimes it can be a whole world of pain.

I think it's a tough gig on here for most people actually. "

"Some will, some won't. If you are honest about your circumstances then I think that helps.

R "

Exactly this

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

There are a hell of a lot of women who claim to never meet married guys who in fact do so hang in there!

"There are a hell of a lot of women who claim to never meet married guys who in fact do so hang in there! "

Yeah...this makes me chuckle too. "Never meet married men!"

Quick scan through the verfications suggests otherwise. If you're going to do it, own it. Someone will inevitably judge you for something on here anyway.

I am a married man who has had a few meets hang in there

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There are a hell of a lot of women who claim to never meet married guys who in fact do so hang in there!

Quick scan through the verfications suggests otherwise. If you're going to do it, own it. Someone will inevitably judge you for something on here anyway."

I have done, I currently don't,but verifications would still show.

R

Often the married men aren't the problem. The wives are!!

"Often the married men aren't the problem. The wives are!!"

Yep if they are a smart married man who knows to no get caught lol, ppl have different circumstances honesty is the best policy

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"There are a hell of a lot of women who claim to never meet married guys who in fact do so hang in there!

Quick scan through the verfications suggests otherwise. If you're going to do it, own it. Someone will inevitably judge you for something on here anyway.

I have done, I currently don't,but verifications would still show.

R "

I’m the exact same

Have had more than one nasty moment in the past so just don’t go there at all now knowingly

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Always admit I'm married.

A mix of responses:

Blocked.

Thanks for honesty but not my thing

Occasionally a series of messages "you're a cheat and shouldn't be here"

And sometimes a so what, and the chat continues to either a meet or not

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I would never be rude to a married man but it is really not what i am looking for. I am here to make friends and go to clubs and parties with people and share fun times whilst out and about. This can not be done so freely with someone who is married as they want to hide from public eye in fear of being spotted by someone they know.

"I would never be rude to a married man but it is really not what i am looking for. I am here to make friends and go to clubs and parties with people and share fun times whilst out and about. This can not be done so freely with someone who is married as they want to hide from public eye in fear of being spotted by someone they know."

I agree

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I would never be rude to a married man but it is really not what i am looking for. I am here to make friends and go to clubs and parties with people and share fun times whilst out and about. This can not be done so freely with someone who is married as they want to hide from public eye in fear of being spotted by someone they know."
Thats not always the case tho I know a few who go to clubs ,parties and socials with not a care in the world that they might bump into someone who knows they are married playing with fire xxx

"There are a hell of a lot of women who claim to never meet married guys who in fact do so hang in there! "

Totally agree with this

Same

Always honest and it's in my bio. The responses are all varied but most I get back are I'm the worst human being ever.

Most people do understand and dont judge

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ok, to perhaps throw a few grenade in and turn this on it’s head... what about married women on here.... thoughts ?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok, to perhaps throw a few grenade in and turn this on it’s head... what about married women on here.... thoughts ?"
I dont think men have the same hangups about meeting married or attatched women as women do about meeting married men.

Some will some wont

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

"Ok, to perhaps throw a few grenade in and turn this on it’s head... what about married women on here.... thoughts ?"

Matching their free time to mine can be a challenge.

Married chicks on here do not get the same abuse as men.

End of!

Cpls that put in big capital letters NO MARRIED MEN

Will and do meet married chicks.

Double standards at the highest.

By *hristian1981Man  over a year ago

dundee

There is plenty married woman on here also pretending to be single.

Normally forgetting to remove there ring before sending your a picture is the give away

Like a few have said, woman dont have an issue sleeping with a married man - its sleeping with a married man that gets caught is why they avoid them

We have both in. The past been with pepole that have cheated and its not a pleasant fealing. So we would never wish it anyone and would not meet a married woman or male that was on here without there partners knowledge.

"Its a tough gig for a married male!!- who bucks the trend and who is looking for married males? if anyone!!! "

Realistically, a single guy falls into the scenarios of hotwifing and cuckolding not really swinging (yes; this is one view of many). The majority of couples are MF and the vast majority of those prefer to meet couples to swing with. Basically, if the male half of a couple is allowing you to experience his partner and you don't have vise versa, it gets very one sided (yes; this does work with FMF).

By *nicorn on wheelsWoman  over a year ago

scotland

I think you’ve also got to look at the judgement that goes on any woman who meets married men as they can be perceived as home wreckers, aides to ‘cheats’ etc so not saying it’s the case but women are more unlikely to advertise they will meet married men as I imagine wouldn’t need not only the stress of possibly getting caught but also the pressure from others saying what they are doing is wrong. I could be way off base but maybe a possibility

Edin

"I think you’ve also got to look at the judgement that goes on any woman who meets married men as they can be perceived as home wreckers, aides to ‘cheats’ etc so not saying it’s the case but women are more unlikely to advertise they will meet married men as I imagine wouldn’t need not only the stress of possibly getting caught but also the pressure from others saying what they are doing is wrong. I could be way off base but maybe a possibility "

You are probably right, in those instances the women should say nothing as it really is nobody’s business instead of posting on the forums how much they hate women that do that when you know full well that they do x

"I think you’ve also got to look at the judgement that goes on any woman who meets married men as they can be perceived as home wreckers, aides to ‘cheats’ etc so not saying it’s the case but women are more unlikely to advertise they will meet married men as I imagine wouldn’t need not only the stress of possibly getting caught but also the pressure from others saying what they are doing is wrong. I could be way off base but maybe a possibility

You are probably right, in those instances the women should say nothing as it really is nobody’s business instead of posting on the forums how much they hate women that do that when you know full well that they do x"

By *nicorn on wheelsWoman  over a year ago

scotland

"I think you’ve also got to look at the judgement that goes on any woman who meets married men as they can be perceived as home wreckers, aides to ‘cheats’ etc so not saying it’s the case but women are more unlikely to advertise they will meet married men as I imagine wouldn’t need not only the stress of possibly getting caught but also the pressure from others saying what they are doing is wrong. I could be way off base but maybe a possibility

You are probably right, in those instances the women should say nothing as it really is nobody’s business instead of posting on the forums how much they hate women that do that when you know full well that they do x"

Maybe, I think it’s a tough one, what people need to remember is everyone is here for a different reason and obviously not everyone will know everyone’s reason so to judge before knowing is wrong. I’m not for nore against married PEOPLE (both men and women) being here as it’s their choice to do as they please and IF any deal with consequences of their actions. No one is judge and jury therefore should not try to do so. If don’t like or entertain then politely say no thank you and move on with life.

Edin

You are probably right, in those instances the women should say nothing as it really is nobody’s business instead of posting on the forums how much they hate women that do that when you know full well that they do x

Maybe, I think it’s a tough one, what people need to remember is everyone is here for a different reason and obviously not everyone will know everyone’s reason so to judge before knowing is wrong. I’m not for nore against married PEOPLE (both men and women) being here as it’s their choice to do as they please and IF any deal with consequences of their actions. No one is judge and jury therefore should not try to do so. If don’t like or entertain then politely say no thank you and move on with life. "

Exactly

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

a married guy looking for a married guy that will be a dawdle

Glasgowish

"Its a tough gig for a married male!!- who bucks the trend and who is looking for married males? if anyone!!! a married guy looking for a married guy that will be a dawdle"

This is what i hate to see. My heart goes out to women whose husband cheat but i think its worse if they cheat with another male somehow.

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe, I think it’s a tough one, what people need to remember is everyone is here for a different reason and obviously not everyone will know everyone’s reason so to judge before knowing is wrong. I’m not for nore against married PEOPLE (both men and women) being here as it’s their choice to do as they please and IF any deal with consequences of their actions. No one is judge and jury therefore should not try to do so. If don’t like or entertain then politely say no thank you and move on with life. "

"Its a tough gig for a married male!!- who bucks the trend and who is looking for married males? if anyone!!! a married guy looking for a married guy that will be a dawdle

This is what i hate to see. My heart goes out to women whose husband cheat but i think its worse if they cheat with another male somehow."

Really?? .

I think you're a total hypocrite!

Glasgowish

"Its a tough gig for a married male!!- who bucks the trend and who is looking for married males? if anyone!!! a married guy looking for a married guy that will be a dawdle

This is what i hate to see. My heart goes out to women whose husband cheat but i think its worse if they cheat with another male somehow.

Really?? .

I think you're a total hypocrite! "

As i told you before i dont care what you think.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I'll go with that

Really?? .

As i told you before i dont care what you think."

Ok, I'll rephrase. I know you're a hypocrite!

Not much bothered what you think either tbj

Glasgowish

Really?? .

Not much bothered what you think either tbj "

Twice i knowingly met a married man who had a wife miles away. If he had not been with me he would have bn with someone else. Yes i did feel guilty and no i would not knowingly do it again. And yes i felt pretty awful.

Couldn't ever meet a married man. The guilt would kill me....and I'm not suggesting that I'm somehow morally superior to those who do.

End of the day, only 2 folk know what exactly is going on in a relationship and whether their emotional or physical needs are being met. Then they'll decide if it's enough for them or not and act accordingly.

Fab has been good for me in this regard ...made me less judgemental than I used to be.

I have and prob would again.

No fucks given.

I'm here for sex nothing else

Glasgowish

Really?? .

Not much bothered what you think either tbj

Twice i knowingly met a married man who had a wife miles away. If he had not been with me he would have bn with someone else. Yes i did feel guilty and no i would not knowingly do it again. And yes i felt pretty awful."

There was another married man who was part of a couple and are friends of mine. His wife gave her consent for him to see me one evening so that is totally different.

Edin

"I have and prob would again.

No fucks given.

"

No fucks given.

"

HARLOT!

Edin

No fucks given.

HARLOT!

"

Jezebel

No fucks given.

HARLOT!

"

feckn better beleive it

No fucks given.

HARLOT!

Jezebel "

Who me? Or "Sharon" up there ^^?

Fatty

[Removed by poster at 08/04/19 18:05:26]

Edin

No fucks given.

HARLOT!

Jezebel

Who me? Or "Sharon" up there ^^? "

Hahahaha I just like the word and was waiting for an opportunity to use it

Your middle name Tracey!

"Fatty "

Gives all the married Dilfs something to hang onto. Flinging you round the Premier Inn room like a wet trackie

Edin

"Your middle name Tracey!"

That’s got a ring to it

Nah I'm too busy eating my own body weight in mars bars

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

I think that went well.

"I think that went well."

Oh my this thread didnt go well eh surprise surprise the topic of married ppl playing alone always ends up in carnage one way or another

"Oh my this thread didnt go well eh surprise surprise the topic of married ppl playing alone always ends up in carnage one way or another "

Right wee mrs.....rammy number 2.. what about Brexit?

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Interesting read

"Oh my this thread didnt go well eh surprise surprise the topic of married ppl playing alone always ends up in carnage one way or another

Right wee mrs.....rammy number 2.. what about Brexit? "

Well i think May & Corbin should just join fab and fk each other sensless and let out all that frustration.. Ooh wait a min May is married she would get judged on here and coz a rammy for that too.. Hahaha

Ffs I go sweat it oot in the gym and all hell breaks loose

» Add a new message to this topic