FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What's the difference between a cuckold couple and a couple?

What's the difference between a cuckold couple and a couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or are most couples cuckold? Had a cuckold couple ask me to join them which I ended up declining due to different interests

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

No, there's a difference between

"cuckold" and standard couples.

Your average couple who swing do it together, as in they are both part of the fun.

With cuck couples usually the guy is made to "sit it out", maybe watch, and there may be some form of verbal degradation, his wife telling him the "bull" is a better lover, has a bigger cock, that sort of thing, or maybe the "bull" telling the cuck that he has to sit and watch.

In rare instances, the female may be the "cuck" and the hubby will play with fems and make her watch.

There are variations, such as "fem2fem" cucking where the fem takes a female lover instead of a bull.

In a true cuck relationship, the cuck is always a willing partner to the scenario.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No, there's a difference between

Your average couple who swing do it together, as in they are both part of the fun.

With cuck couples usually the guy is made to "sit it out", maybe watch, and there may be some form of verbal degradation, his wife telling him the "bull" is a better lover, has a bigger cock, that sort of thing, or maybe the "bull" telling the cuck that he has to sit and watch.

In rare instances, the female may be the "cuck" and the hubby will play with fems and make her watch.

There are variations, such as "fem2fem" cucking where the fem takes a female lover instead of a bull.

In a true cuck relationship, the cuck is always a willing partner to the scenario."

Thanks.. Wasn't sure why they messaged me tbh!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"No, there's a difference between

In a true cuck relationship, the cuck is always a willing partner to the scenario.

Thanks.. Wasn't sure why they messaged me tbh! "

From reading your profile, I'm guessing it's the fact that you are dominant, I guess that would appeal to the cucks need to be sub, but other than that, no idea, you don't seem to fit the standard mould for a bull lol!

» Add a new message to this topic