FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Past experiences

Past experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just having a giggle with the mrs about our funny and cringe worthy sexual moments

Our funny moment: babysitting the mrs bsby sis, shes playing happily in the bath, we take advantage of alone time just about to cum as we heard the door creaking open both of us dive for cover and i end up with carpet burns on my cock

Cringeworthy moment: when we told her 15 years later

Whats yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ASABanterMan  over a year ago

Banterville

[Removed by poster at 06/04/19 02:06:48]

By *ASABanterMan  over a year ago

Banterville

Well one of my funniest moments was walking in on my mate wearing his gfs panties as a mask and a towel as a cape whilst shagging her

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just having a giggle with the mrs about our funny and cringe worthy sexual moments

Our funny moment: babysitting the mrs bsby sis, shes playing happily in the bath, we take advantage of alone time just about to cum as we heard the door creaking open both of us dive for cover and i end up with carpet burns on my cock

Whats yours? "

You left a small child alone in a bath to go off & have sex? I find that irresponsible, not funny.

R

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just having a giggle with the mrs about our funny and cringe worthy sexual moments

Whats yours?

You left a small child alone in a bath to go off & have sex? I find that irresponsible, not funny.

R "

I was thinking the same!

Whats yours?

R

I was thinking the same!"

You're both making assumptions that she was a small child. Not all children who need to be babysat need to be supervised in the bath.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Whats yours?

R

I was thinking the same!

You're both making assumptions that she was a small child. Not all children who need to be babysat need to be supervised in the bath. "

So she was old enough to bath herself , and auntie n uncle went for a shag while supervising her. Not sure it makes it any better.

He had pink hair.

It still haunts me

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Was having a very relaxing Blowjob in a nice country lane just outside Kilmalcolm one Sunday night...until Officer Dibble chapped the window.

Couldn't stop laughing...she was pure Affronti mind ye

"He had pink hair.

It still haunts me "

Not his pubes I hope

"He had pink hair.

It still haunts me

Not his pubes I hope "

Ha ha no i don't think they were pink.

Ive blocked it all out!

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Telling hotel reception on the phone from our room,"we are warming up nicely now" after complaining about the heating,

Whats yours?

R "

She was 8 or 9 at the time and more than old enough to bathe herself I shared a room with her so we had to make the most of what chance we could x

Whats yours?

R

I was thinking the same!

You're both making assumptions that she was a small child. Not all children who need to be babysat need to be supervised in the bath.

So she was old enough to bath herself , and auntie n uncle went for a shag while supervising her. Not sure it makes it any better. "

She was 8 or 9 at the time and we shared a room so we had to make the most of any alone time we could get xx

» Add a new message to this topic