FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cuckolding

Cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, it's not something that appeals to me but the psychology behind it intrigues me.

Guys who "do" the cuckolding, what's the turn on? Is there an element of "one upmanship"? You're fucking another guy's Mrs and that makes you top dog....even if it's only for an hour in a Premier Inn. Or is it because you're turned on by the dynamic between the couple?

Husbands who are cuckolds...what do you get out of it? Is it the thought of your wife being sexually confident? Is there an element of humiliation that gets you off?

Honestly not being judgey, it's just something that I've never quite understood. Enlighten me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have high hopes of being enlightened on here

"You have high hopes of being enlightened on here "

I'm optimistic my nature.

Not in a cuckold relationship but as a chick who's by by lets her meet alone it's more to do with logistics lol we are very rarely free together so we started 2 single profiles plus our cpls 1 to meet separate.works for us.

But couldn't be banging away at someone while my hubby just sat in a corner and watched lol that's too creepy for me

Hubby lol

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

For me the biggest turn on is the dynamic between the couple.

"Not in a cuckold relationship but as a chick who's by by lets her meet alone it's more to do with logistics lol we are very rarely free together so we started 2 single profiles plus our cpls 1 to meet separate.works for us.

But couldn't be banging away at someone while my hubby just sat in a corner and watched lol that's too creepy for me "

Have the meets on your own been better than meeting as a couple? Because it's kinkier I suppose....you get to report back what happened?

My bff is in a cuckold marriage I only found out a cpl years ago she was a Dom and then last year I slowly starting putting the pieces together and was like wow !! Mind blown I still don’t fully get it either but it works for them and they have an amazing marriage and respect for each other. She’s sooooo quiet as well you would never imagine it off her but it’s great because now we both know we’re on the scene has given us soooo much more to talk about and actually brought us much closer being able to share our experiences without worrying about how each other are going to react

"Not in a cuckold relationship but as a chick who's by by lets her meet alone it's more to do with logistics lol we are very rarely free together so we started 2 single profiles plus our cpls 1 to meet separate.works for us.

But couldn't be banging away at someone while my hubby just sat in a corner and watched lol that's too creepy for me

Have the meets on your own been better than meeting as a couple? Because it's kinkier I suppose....you get to report back what happened?"

would always prefare cpl meets but there's so few n far between for us as it's murder to arrange.

The pics I send him during usually gets him ready willing and feckn able for me coming back home tho

I don’t think her husband has ever sat there being humiliated as such but I do know she sends pics etc

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I find it all quite fascinating. There's definite differences to cuckolding and a hotwife or stag and vixen dynamic.

V x

One of the reasons I'm here was for the mmf experience.

I'm neither dominant, nor wish to be dominated, but love the idea of being involved in that intimacy. Watching the husband watch the wife with someone else.

My first mmf was a cuckold couple who at the time were also a good bit older than me.

The relationship they had was almost perfect except due to health reasons he couldn’t have sex. Having me involved in their life was such a turn on for both of them. a) she didn’t miss out on the physical element and b) he got off on watching her.

I have had the sensation of one upmanship when I got involved with a couple where the guy was a complete bawbag. She was cool and wanted to dictate the dynamic which didn’t suit his machismo and there was the humiliation for if he wanted his fantasy of seeing her with a lover he had to accept her rules.

What was even better was she enjoyed being sub to my dom which he hated.

Normally though I don’t go there now unless all 3 parties are in 100% agreement with ground rules.

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

"For me the biggest turn on is the dynamic between the couple. "
this

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love an mmf meet, but cuckolding adds a bit extra, both in terms of the physical side but also in the variables of the psychological dynamic.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Excuse my ignorance but what’s the female version of “ cuckold “ ? Vaginold ? Sound like a medical problem .

By *xybumWoman  over a year ago

East Kilbride

"Excuse my ignorance but what’s the female version of “ cuckold “ ? Vaginold ? Sound like a medical problem . "

Cuckqueen I think?

"Excuse my ignorance but what’s the female version of “ cuckold “ ? Vaginold ? Sound like a medical problem .

Cuckqueen I think?"

Think it is....seen a few profiles refer to this.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Excuse my ignorance but what’s the female version of “ cuckold “ ? Vaginold ? Sound like a medical problem .

Cuckqueen I think?

Think it is....seen a few profiles refer to this."

Everydays a school day thanks .

By *izequeen03Couple  over a year ago

greenock

Myself and partner are in a cuckold relationship. For him he loves the thrill of it all- another man satisfying me more than him and being used going back to him. So humiliation is a big part I think. As for me I'm thinking winner winner

Just doesn't appeal to me. Just creeps me out. But then I get crept out if a pet is in same room or clown of ornaments (their eyes move).

When working in Aberdeen I had been chatting with a woman for some time and agreed to meet but she insisted it was at hers while her husband was down stairs in house.

By *auradCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Mr here, not totally sure if I fit the definition that some people have for a cuckold but I do love the flirting and teasing prior to the fun. I do adore it when Laura is comfortable being tactile with a guy in public while I’m there.

When it comes to the fun I do view my role as a facilitator, trying to ensure that Laura and the guy have everything they need, getting drinks etc when they need one.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Cuckqueen I think?

Think it is....seen a few profiles refer to this.

Everydays a school day thanks .

"

Even better is that instead of being a 'bull', the female who fucks the husband while the wife watches is called a cuckcake

V x

By *eachyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

hibernating. for now…

Mrs Peach here.

I love to play. To put on a show. I get what I want. Please a guy we’ve chosen.

And Mr Peach loves to watch me. He likes other men to enjoy me and likes me to get my kicks from someone different.

All round it works for us. We’ve been together a long time and still have a fabulously honest and open, happy relationship.

More please.

X

By *arried Bi KinksterMan  over a year ago

North West

For me I just love seeing my wife having awesome sex with other men, if the dynamics right then some teasing/humiliation etc.... Everyone’s different but for us it works and it’s all good fun xxx

"Mr here, not totally sure if I fit the definition that some people have for a cuckold but I do love the flirting and teasing prior to the fun. I do adore it when Laura is comfortable being tactile with a guy in public while I’m there.

When it comes to the fun I do view my role as a facilitator, trying to ensure that Laura and the guy have everything they need, getting drinks etc when they need one. "

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This is a great thread. There is not much better than having fun with a lovely, loving couple.

When I have been in a relationship I don’t know if it was labelled cuckold, but I wanted my partner to fuck other guys.

I preferred it if they were hotter or bigger than me.

That was part of the thrill.

Not had a mmf in a relationship but again would probably want a hotter/ bigger guy.

"When I have been in a relationship I don’t know if it was labelled cuckold, but I wanted my partner to fuck other guys.

I preferred it if they were hotter or bigger than me.

That was part of the thrill.

Not had a mmf in a relationship but again would probably want a hotter/ bigger guy. "

Is that an ego boost for you....indirectly if you know what I mean, knowing that a hot guy wanted to fuck your Mrs?

Never really thought of it like tbh.

Just wanted her to have the opportunity.

I enjoy throwing a stone at the sanctity of marriage.

It works well for us and gives us a more active sex life

Love the dynamic between the couple and it's a thrill doing something which is considered taboo. I much prefer a regular hotwife who prefers one bull as you can really build up the relationship and ideas

"So, it's not something that appeals to me but the psychology behind it intrigues me.

Guys who "do" the cuckolding, what's the turn on? Is there an element of "one upmanship"? You're fucking another guy's Mrs and that makes you top dog....even if it's only for an hour in a Premier Inn. Or is it because you're turned on by the dynamic between the couple?

Husbands who are cuckolds...what do you get out of it? Is it the thought of your wife being sexually confident? Is there an element of humiliation that gets you off?

Honestly not being judgey, it's just something that I've never quite understood. Enlighten me "

I met a guy on fab for social who was 5ft 5 inches tall and he confesses that meeting cuck couples gave him a sense of power. Not sure if it was related to his short height and at the time didn't ask him what cuck couple was hence my earlier post

By *hristian1981Man  over a year ago

dundee

"Mrs Peach here.

I love to play. To put on a show. I get what I want. Please a guy we’ve chosen.

And Mr Peach loves to watch me. He likes other men to enjoy me and likes me to get my kicks from someone different.

All round it works for us. We’ve been together a long time and still have a fabulously honest and open, happy relationship.

More please.

X"

That was exactly the reason when I was in a relationship

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"So, it's not something that appeals to me but the psychology behind it intrigues me.

Honestly not being judgey, it's just something that I've never quite understood. Enlighten me "

Quite often,"cuckold" scenario is not even listed in couples interests,this threads got me recalling what past meets were pretty much cuckold style,quite a few were.

Yet there is zero dominant or "bullish" about me personally.

Find it very exciting if its a couple generally wanting to meet because of that added element of being out of the norm versus single guy meets single fem,just that bit more erotic.

Would fess up to being no use if ever asked to either be or act dominant or bull-like.

Think its related to role-play in terms of an erotic scenario both have agreed to act out,the fun part being not knowing how erotic it will get,might be a once never to be repeated thing or im guessing if its a hit,it then becomes a favourite way to play.

By *unseekers87Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

Could it be considered cuck if during a mfm one guy takes a break and watches for a while ?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Could it be considered cuck if during a mfm one guy takes a break and watches for a while ? "

I think that’s just called taking a breather

Glasgow ish

"Could it be considered cuck if during a mfm one guy takes a break and watches for a while ?

I think that’s just called taking a breather "

What about of he enjoys it ?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Could it be considered cuck if during a mfm one guy takes a break and watches for a while ?

What about of he enjoys it ?"

I still think it’s still just called taking a breather

I’ve met with a few cuck couples and some mmf’s

I like the interaction with everyone

The sexiness is great.

It’s not a power trip for me though.

Glasgow ish

What about of he enjoys it ?

I still think it’s still just called taking a breather "

Hahaha x

» Add a new message to this topic