FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Christmas Pressie's

Christmas Pressie's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok then, what's everyone want or hoping to get for Christmas? (First one to say getting laid is BANNNED lol)

Me, need a new phone and set of car seat covers, simple but hopefully affordable for kids!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilveryFoxMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

World peace

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’d be happy getting anything. Been a bit of a rough year so even being pampered would be nice.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I'd be happy with my kids sleeping until 7am and someone else making breakfast and cleaning it up...

Nah, I'll take a purple unicorn. It's more likely

V x

By *rs She DevilWoman  over a year ago

Blantyre

I don't need anything. I'm happy with a hand made card from the grandchildren.

Think you should look for something that's not sooooo impossible. Mine are 16 and 17 and I still get phone call Christmas day at 7ish

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I have no wants or expectations.

So, I wont be disapointed when I get hee haw

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

I don’t really care what I get as I not a lover of Xmas I’m just happy to be with my family. Every year get asked wot do you want you’d think they would know when your reply is anything or just get me a voucher for something.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A couple of nice single malts and a bottle of ck1 and I'm a happy camper..

I'll be happy with a couple of days off!

But, I've bought myself a soap n glory bundle to bathe in

By *rMrsWTFCouple  over a year ago

Arbroath

I'd be happy to get anything but I won't get anything as per I'll get the usual I'll get unfulfilled promises

Used to say don't need anything and stuff but after ending up with drills, and other such stuff that don't need now just make small suggestions at least gets me stuff might need.

For my nieces to get all they hope for and get what they don't realise they want and a few of what they say they want

I'll be happy to receive anything. It's the thought that counts after all. Even so I don't really enjoy Xmas, it's not the same anymore for me x

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

The homeless, destitute, bullied and abused to have a better future than their past.

"I'll be happy to receive anything. It's the thought that counts after all. Even so I don't really enjoy Xmas, it's not the same anymore for me x"

Have Christmas xxmwahxx and (((HUGS))) from me under the Mistletoe... And no I didn't even try to "cop a feel".

By *iscodavieno1Man  over a year ago

dunbar

I’ll be happy to get whatever no expectations just have a nice day with the family .. as it’s usually manic this time of year hope everyone is safe and has a lovely time

"I'll be happy to receive anything. It's the thought that counts after all. Even so I don't really enjoy Xmas, it's not the same anymore for me x

Have Christmas xxmwahxx and (((HUGS))) from me under the Mistletoe... And no I didn't even try to "cop a feel". "

Merry Xmas Santa x

Chris Hemsworth.

There is a rather large present under the tree but I don't think it's him. Knowing my luck it'll be a fucking ironing board!

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Chris Hemsworth.

There is a rather large present under the tree but I don't think it's him. Knowing my luck it'll be a fucking ironing board!"

You never know, it could be an ironing board with a heat activated Chris Hemsworth cover that reveals his naughty bits

"Chris Hemsworth.

There is a rather large present under the tree but I don't think it's him. Knowing my luck it'll be a fucking ironing board!

You never know, it could be an ironing board with a heat activated Chris Hemsworth cover that reveals his naughty bits "

I'll be doing my neighbours' ironing too then

"I have no wants or expectations.

So, I wont be disapointed when I get hee haw "

Same. I know my teen sons won't make a fuss but my wee one has apparently, told me 500 times so far

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I'll be happy to receive anything. It's the thought that counts after all. Even so I don't really enjoy Xmas, it's not the same anymore for me x"

I agree cate its the thought that counts, that said getting the upgraded drone i have my eye on wouldnt go amiss either.

"I'll be happy to receive anything. It's the thought that counts after all. Even so I don't really enjoy Xmas, it's not the same anymore for me x

I agree cate its the thought that counts, that said getting the upgraded drone i have my eye on wouldnt go amiss either. "

If you get it make sure you test it out around the paisley area.. I'm sure I've seen other aircraft flying around there... It must be OK for you too....

I'd like a voucher for a spa day

"I'd like a voucher for a spa day"

It would need to be for two... Is that OK.

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I’d like a full nights sleep and a long lie. Fuck all chance of either...

And a Mulberry handbag. Even less chance of that....!

Blantyre

I agree cate its the thought that counts, that said getting the upgraded drone i have my eye on wouldnt go amiss either.

If you get it make sure you test it out around the paisley area.. I'm sure I've seen other aircraft flying around there... It must be OK for you too.... "

Haha , Gatwick sounds like a popular area too.

Seriously though, its all these twats that give drone piloting a bad name. New regs being introduced which will cost me money because of a minority of fannies.

Blantyre

"I’d like a full nights sleep and a long lie. Fuck all chance of either...

And a Mulberry handbag. Even less chance of that....! "

Will ya settle for a Mulberry wine. x

If you get it make sure you test it out around the paisley area.. I'm sure I've seen other aircraft flying around there... It must be OK for you too....

Seriously though, its all these twats that give drone piloting a bad name. New regs being introduced which will cost me money because of a minority of fannies. "

Exactly.. Why can they not use them to look in the hot neighbours window like you do.

Blantyre

Seriously though, its all these twats that give drone piloting a bad name. New regs being introduced which will cost me money because of a minority of fannies.

Exactly.. Why can they not use them to look in the hot neighbours window like you do. "

What makes you think you gotta stick to the neighbours windows. My Current drone flys about a mile out to a height of 400 feet , theres no window safe at those limits

Exactly.. Why can they not use them to look in the hot neighbours window like you do.

What makes you think you gotta stick to the neighbours windows. My Current drone flys about a mile out to a height of 400 feet , theres no window safe at those limits "

Neighbours is a term that's used for "within flying distance"

"I'd like a voucher for a spa day

It would need to be for two... Is that OK. "

Yes I can go twice

"I'd like a voucher for a spa day

It would need to be for two... Is that OK.

Yes I can go twice "

Not quite the way these things work... Or what I had in mind..

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

8 hours unbroken and pain free sleep. Failing that, new jammies and a bottle of pink gin

why not new pj's in bed with the bottle of gin, sounds like fun? and if really desperate I can come and serve it for you?

» Add a new message to this topic