FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now it has been done to me on a few occassions for what reasons i will keep to myself , but lets says when it happens when all you have done is be respectful and definitely polite , i always wonder what goes through the blockers head, are they doing it thinking there pissing you off , or trying to make out your going to be missing something not meeting them or is it they ain't getting to see what i get upto .

Now i fully understand the block for being an utter massive rudeful disrespect Arsehole and fully agree with it , so mind this is about being RESPECTFUL N POLITE

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I block someone I generally don't give a flying fuck what they think

"If I block someone I generally don't give a flying fuck what they think "

I'd love to know whay you give a "flying fuck" for... And how that works..

OP I think people block those they know don't fit what they are looking for.. It's a filtering process so they only get messages from people they are likely to be interested in meeting..

"Now it has been done to me on a few occassions for what reasons i will keep to myself , but lets says when it happens when all you have done is be respectful and definitely polite , i always wonder what goes through the blockers head, are they doing it thinking there pissing you off , or trying to make out your going to be missing something not meeting them or is it they ain't getting to see what i get upto .

Now i fully understand the block for being an utter massive rudeful disrespect Arsehole and fully agree with it , so mind this is about being RESPECTFUL N POLITE "

People block for different reasons, rightly or wrongly but in their mind they have a reason for it so it is what it is.

I was at a social a few years ago and was chatting to two couples and a single female and the 3 of them had me blocked. I had never messaged them or had any contact with them whatsoever before the social and they didn't even know how they or why they had me blocked.

The 3 later on took the blocks off and then in the near future I met one of the couples and the female for some fun times. We all have a view of people, on here rightly or wrongly but if they block you then they will never know what you are like. But you know what, their life will still go on normally and so will yours so don't even worry about it.

I hardly blocked anyone but if I do block them its for a good reason and they, in my view, are a complete arse and it doesn't bother me that we will never meet, come into contact etc..

Just do your own thing, respectful and be genuine and enjoy the people whom enjoy your company

Had it done recently, for daring to use the Quote system in forums, understandable, nobody ever uses that option in forums do they??

"Had it done recently, for daring to use the Quote system in forums, understandable, nobody ever uses that option in forums do they?? "

I Don't

i use it so the exchanges dont get lost in a busy thread,,,,,busy threads do happen dont they?

Well when you have a guy that thinks he's better than sliced bread and won't take no for an answer, that block box starts looking better

"Well when you have a guy that thinks he's better than sliced bread and won't take no for an answer, that block box starts looking better"

I feel sorry for the guy but on here there's a few but what about a female, any of them ever like that

"Well when you have a guy that thinks he's better than sliced bread and won't take no for an answer, that block box starts looking better

I feel sorry for the guy but on here there's a few but what about a female, any of them ever like that "

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

All sorts of reasons. It could be I had to give someone a polite "no thanks" more than once - to avoid a 3rd, or sometimes 4th time (and I really don't enjoy saying no to people) I usually put them on the block list. Or something someone's said in a status / forum post that makes it clear we're not compatible. Or they're just being rude arseholes, who throw a hissy fit when I decline, because in their opinion since I'm on here I'm meant to jump in the car, drive xx amount of miles and drop my knickers for every male who gets in touch. Or when someone wastes my time on here pretending they want to meet, but they really only like to pretend to be someone they're not and stay on their laptops at home. Or when someone s_ands me up. If I'm not in a happy mood, sometimes the people who fill my inbox with genitalia also go on the block list - if I'm in a good mood I just delete and ignore. Think that about covers it all for me x

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"All sorts of reasons. It could be I had to give someone a polite "no thanks" more than once - to avoid a 3rd, or sometimes 4th time (and I really don't enjoy saying no to people) I usually put them on the block list. Or something someone's said in a status / forum post that makes it clear we're not compatible. Or they're just being rude arseholes, who throw a hissy fit when I decline, because in their opinion since I'm on here I'm meant to jump in the car, drive xx amount of miles and drop my knickers for every male who gets in touch. Or when someone wastes my time on here pretending they want to meet, but they really only like to pretend to be someone they're not and stay on their laptops at home. Or when someone s_ands me up. If I'm not in a happy mood, sometimes the people who fill my inbox with genitalia also go on the block list - if I'm in a good mood I just delete and ignore. Think that about covers it all for me x"

exactly !

I don't want to sound like an arse myself but getting told "come to mine now cause I know you want it" after I told him no cause of what he had been saying, that leaves no other option than to block really.

In regards to women and other TV/TS' I haven't felt any need to block as they haven't done anything wrong to me

I see some incredible diverse debates on social media about serious stuff daily.

The people agreeing/dissagreeing,debating stuff remain in contact, laugh off differing opinions.

Here, its weirdly clinical, i dont agree, bye??

Is that diplomatic, or daft "i think i have lost the arguement" type solutions?

I've never felt the need to block

"All sorts of reasons. It could be I had to give someone a polite "no thanks" more than once - to avoid a 3rd, or sometimes 4th time (and I really don't enjoy saying no to people) I usually put them on the block list. Or something someone's said in a status / forum post that makes it clear we're not compatible. Or they're just being rude arseholes, who throw a hissy fit when I decline, because in their opinion since I'm on here I'm meant to jump in the car, drive xx amount of miles and drop my knickers for every male who gets in touch. Or when someone wastes my time on here pretending they want to meet, but they really only like to pretend to be someone they're not and stay on their laptops at home. Or when someone s_ands me up. If I'm not in a happy mood, sometimes the people who fill my inbox with genitalia also go on the block list - if I'm in a good mood I just delete and ignore. Think that about covers it all for me x

exactly ! "

Exactly.

There's loads more people to chat to....I don't care if im blocked...the age range thing gets to me though lol...when I'm too auld haha x

"All sorts of reasons. It could be I had to give someone a polite "no thanks" more than once - to avoid a 3rd, or sometimes 4th time (and I really don't enjoy saying no to people) I usually put them on the block list. Or something someone's said in a status / forum post that makes it clear we're not compatible. Or they're just being rude arseholes, who throw a hissy fit when I decline, because in their opinion since I'm on here I'm meant to jump in the car, drive xx amount of miles and drop my knickers for every male who gets in touch. Or when someone wastes my time on here pretending they want to meet, but they really only like to pretend to be someone they're not and stay on their laptops at home. Or when someone s_ands me up. If I'm not in a happy mood, sometimes the people who fill my inbox with genitalia also go on the block list - if I'm in a good mood I just delete and ignore. Think that about covers it all for me x

exactly !

Exactly. "

Something someone has said in a forum post? Really?

No desire to debate the point, put them right? Just block?

Are we not all at risk of becoming fab apps then? We just click on things we like,want to hear and the rest is the rest?

I get the clinical deleting of people that just message cluelesssly, but this,we dont agree so your bad?

exactly !

Exactly.

Are we not all at risk of becoming fab apps then? We just click on things we like,want to hear and the rest is the rest?

I get the clinical deleting of people that just message cluelesssly, but this,we dont agree so your bad?

"

*Blocks*

exactly !

Exactly.

*Blocks*"

You say, blocked dyou mean blocked?

Central Borders

exactly !

Exactly.

"

Nothing to do with a debate or not agreeing with someone. Usually more to do with someone coming out with such garbage I don't fancy them snooping on my profile or messaging x

Edin

exactly !

Exactly.

"

It’s not a case of if I don’t agree with someone I’m right and they are wrong or in your words bad. I think people take this site far too seriously. I block for many reasons and only 2 people have been blocked out my many for forum posts alone which is a very very low percentage.

Central Borders

"

*Blocks*"

It’s not a case of if I don’t agree with someone I’m right and they are wrong or in your words bad. I think people take this site far too seriously. I block for many reasons and only 2 people have been blocked out my many for forum posts alone which is a very very low percentage.

I've been "told off" for not taking the site, (or myself) seriously enough, and then blocked.

exactly !

Exactly.

*Blocks*

You say, blocked dyou mean blocked? "

Eh?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Im quite tolerant and have only ever blocked 16 people.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Im quite tolerant and have only ever blocked 16 people. "

Maybe a few more who have now left but not many.

[Removed by poster at 14/12/18 22:52:50]

Edin

"It’s not a case of if I don’t agree with someone I’m right and they are wrong or in your words bad. I think people take this site far too seriously. I block for many reasons and only 2 people have been blocked out my many for forum posts alone which is a very very low percentage.

I've been "told off" for not taking the site, (or myself) seriously enough, and then blocked. "

And that in a round about way is the beauty of the site, folk know what they want/are looking for so they aren’t wasting their valuable time or yours so block. It doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t like you.

"All sorts of reasons. It could be I had to give someone a polite "no thanks" more than once - to avoid a 3rd, or sometimes 4th time (and I really don't enjoy saying no to people) I usually put them on the block list. Or something someone's said in a status / forum post that makes it clear we're not compatible. Or they're just being rude arseholes, who throw a hissy fit when I decline, because in their opinion since I'm on here I'm meant to jump in the car, drive xx amount of miles and drop my knickers for every male who gets in touch. Or when someone wastes my time on here pretending they want to meet, but they really only like to pretend to be someone they're not and stay on their laptops at home. Or when someone s_ands me up. If I'm not in a happy mood, sometimes the people who fill my inbox with genitalia also go on the block list - if I'm in a good mood I just delete and ignore. Think that about covers it all for me x"

I've actually unblocked a lot of people recently as I'm not too bothered but if I start getting abusive messages again, they'll go straight back on that list x

"I've actually unblocked a lot of people recently as I'm not too bothered but if I start getting abusive messages again, they'll go straight back on that list x"

Central Borders

"I've actually unblocked a lot of people recently as I'm not too bothered but if I start getting abusive messages again, they'll go straight back on that list x"

I was actually tempted to completely clear my block list recently (except for maybe 2) and see if they're any wiser and/or nicer now. But decided against it

In my personal opinion I think that what Pringles0510 says is fair.

We are all here for the same thing but in different ways - we want to enjoy ourselves but everybody has differing tastes, desires, fantasies, compatability and some people don't even seem to have common decency. That being said I am here to fulfil what I want and not here for the sole purpose of what somebody else wants, there's a required balance that some don't seem to understand.

We all have the same right to block people if something offensive or uncomforting is said or done to prevent initial or further contact. In which case if Pringles0510 for example reads something offensive then why shouldn't she block that person to prevent contact?

"In my personal opinion I think that what Pringles0510 says is fair.

We are all here for the same thing but in different ways - we want to enjoy ourselves but everybody has differing tastes, desires, fantasies, compatability and some people don't even seem to have common decency. That being said I am here to fulfil what I want and not here for the sole purpose of what somebody else wants, there's a required balance that some don't seem to understand.

We all have the same right to block people if something offensive or uncomforting is said or done to prevent initial or further contact. In which case if Pringles0510 for example reads something offensive then why shouldn't she block that person to prevent contact? "

I got blocked by a hubby of an eager to try groupfun couple simply due to failing to see a, "sorry to cant do that night" message.

One phone call, some explaining and arranging brought about a fab evening of fab fun.

Click block if you want, sometimes its not the best idea, but i guess you feel empowered.

Central Borders

"In my personal opinion I think that what Pringles0510 says is fair.

We all have the same right to block people if something offensive or uncomforting is said or done to prevent initial or further contact. In which case if Pringles0510 for example reads something offensive then why shouldn't she block that person to prevent contact?

I got blocked by a hubby of an eager to try groupfun couple simply due to failing to see a, "sorry to cant do that night" message.

One phone call, some explaining and arranging brought about a fab evening of fab fun.

Click block if you want, sometimes its not the best idea, but i guess you feel empowered."

How would it make someone feel empowered? x

I'm sorry that you received that treatment for the sake of a clash of schedules and yes it could have been solved with a phone call but no it doesn't make me feel "empowered" as you put it.

I put forward my opinion and it has offended you obviously so for that I apologise but what happened to you is your business and not mine. It was not something I have experienced so what gives you the right to suggest empowerment when you do not know me and is based in your own experience?

"I've actually unblocked a lot of people recently as I'm not too bothered but if I start getting abusive messages again, they'll go straight back on that list x

I was actually tempted to completely clear my block list recently (except for maybe 2) and see if they're any wiser and/or nicer now. But decided against it "

Same here but then deliberately left most still on x

Usually block if they've sent disrespectful messages, if guys have turned out to be twats or are timewasters

"Usually block if they've sent disrespectful messages, if guys have turned out to be twats or are timewasters "

This! x

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

exactly !

Exactly. "

Woohoo 2 for 2 im not blocked by either of you ( Yet )

Couples profile hundreds blocked, its simply a filter of who we or She Devil will never be interested in meeting with outwith socials, simply prevents repeat messaging from guys.

Was trying to highlight the cutting off your nose inspite your face thing,im not offended, im talking real-time circs, i yes'd to an arrangement, they got their dates confused, i had to explain stuff via phone due to the instant presumption i was talking a great arrangement but not sorting it.

Was blocked, yet i was 100% about what i would and could do, three group meets later, the guy they were kean to block ended up being the guy that sorted stuff so many other claim they can arrange.

But glory in telling us all about how productive it is in blocking someone that said something you did not like,really?

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Dont yake it personal OP if your a nice guy it shouldnt bother you anyways.

[Removed by poster at 14/12/18 23:48:03]

exactly !

Exactly.

Woohoo 2 for 2 im not blocked by either of you ( Yet )

Couples profile hundreds blocked, its simply a filter of who we or She Devil will never be interested in meeting with outwith socials, simply prevents repeat messaging from guys. "

It's a filter. Exactly this. And, it's up to the user how or who they fab or block.

I think if someone wants to block someone because of what they said on the forum alone is fine, that's up to them and nothing wrong with it. As I said both parties life experiences and their fab experience will go along just fine. If its direct contact via the forum and they have made comments not to nice towards that person then again fine.

you know what, eeny meeny, miny moe, pick a egit by the toe and block them, it still doesn't matter, its up to you who you block.

If anyone gets messages from someone and that person is abusive, nasty or angry cause they have been knocked back or even their mail has just been deleted and they go on a rant then I think you have won more than a watch as the person has given you a heads up that he or she etc..is a total loosepot

So its no big deal to block people for any reason, its up to you and only you.

People have been blocked because they have fallen out, for any reason, with a female or a male who becomes jealous/annoyed, angry etc... and then they have told their fab pals and then they have blocked that person as well. There are cliques/pals/fabbers who message about others whom they don't like so they block, its only daft human nature for most.

I've had messages of such but I've no interest, any problem I have with anyone is with me directly and not because anyone else has a view of them.

Let me put it quite simply I only block if that person has been a total asshole or quite abusive the rest I just mark down on the private notes on their profile but anyone who blocks me, I hope they feel really good about themselves because I really have no interest and don't waste a second thought, even if I'm outside of their age range, it is what it is and just get on with it.

I don't do drama or hassle and have had some fantastic fab times on here and hope to have more for as long as I stay on fab

"Dont yake it personal OP if your a nice guy it shouldnt bother you anyways. "

went to this specific couples anniversary party a few years after our fun n games, like to think its because im regarded nice enough, cheers

"I think if someone wants to block someone because of what they said on the forum alone is fine, that's up to them and nothing wrong with it. As I said both parties life experiences and their fab experience will go along just fine. If its direct contact via the forum and they have made comments not to nice towards that person then again fine.

you know what, eeny meeny, miny moe, pick a egit by the toe and block them, it still doesn't matter, its up to you who you block.

If anyone gets messages from someone and that person is abusive, nasty or angry cause they have been knocked back or even their mail has just been deleted and they go on a rant then I think you have won more than a watch as the person has given you a heads up that he or she etc..is a total loosepot

People have been blocked because they have fallen out, for any reason, with a female or a male who becomes jealous/annoyed, angry etc... and then they have told their fab pals and then they have blocked that person as well. There are cliques/pals/fabbers who message about others whom they don't like so they block, its only daft human nature for most.

I've had messages of such but I've no interest, any problem I have with anyone is with me directly and not because anyone else has a view of them.

Let me put it quite simply I only block if that person has been a total asshole or quite abusive the rest I just mark down on the private notes on their profile but anyone who blocks me, I hope they feel really good about themselves because I really have no interest and don't waste a second thought, even if I'm outside of their age range, it is what it is and just get on with it.

I don't do drama or hassle and have had some fantastic fab times on here and hope to have more for as long as I stay on fab

"

if people only see the negative, cant see the irony, humour in what you convey in forums, theres zero point daring to think, never mind arrange meeting.

"Dont yake it personal OP if your a nice guy it shouldnt bother you anyways. "
oh believe me i don't i laugh it off and you really don't want to know what i think

"Dont yake it personal OP if your a nice guy it shouldnt bother you anyways. oh believe me i don't i laugh it off and you really don't want to know what i think "
Think about what specifically?

I have been in the company of a solo fem on here seeing daft messages flying in to her profile, its 90% dross and 10% worth reading usually?

"I think if someone wants to block someone because of what they said on the forum alone is fine, that's up to them and nothing wrong with it. As I said both parties life experiences and their fab experience will go along just fine. If its direct contact via the forum and they have made comments not to nice towards that person then again fine.

if people only see the negative, cant see the irony, humour in what you convey in forums, theres zero point daring to think, never mind arrange meeting."

Obviously I'm speaking from experience but to be honest is the same for us all.

If we want to look for negative in someone then we will find it, that's for sure.

I don't look for negatives, I always look and see positives and take it from there. I come on the forums and have a brill time and yes there has been a strumash here and there on here with me with a certain few but in all honesty it doesn't bother me.

If you could block someone and actually not see their posts wouldn't that be brilliant but by fuck they would miss out on some intellectually stimulation, thought provoking posts, (and some of my posts as well).

Anyways I genuinely don't blame anyone for blocking anyone and if that makes them feel better to miss out on that person contacting them etc.. then I say there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If your blocked by anyone (general to everyone), so what, just get on with enjoying fab and having a good time and if you can have people having a fantastic time in your company as you have in theirs then, bliss

I'm sorry Sthree that I may have turned your thread into a tit for tat.

All I am saying is that everybody has their reasons to block people, that is what they wish to do and I have no right to judge people. If they block me then fine I am not who they are looking for etc then I will understand (a filter is a good way to put it). I can only agree or disagree to an opinion.

I have been blocked for reasons I haven't been told but they are allowed to do it and I won't judge them on it as I am entitled to the same.

We have all had different experiences and they create the reasons, if somebody was drugged against their will previously and they see another profile that says they're drug friendly then isn't it fair to say after that bad experience it creates the feelings of fear of it repeating again. Are they not then allowed to block that persons profile based on the fact of protecting themselves from a potential repeat occurance?

I do not know what another person has been through in life so I feel I can't judge their reason to block me as something may have happened in their past. See life through someone elses eyes.

I'm sorry if I offend anybody here it is not my intention. We all see things differently

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I'm sorry Sthree that I may have turned your thread into a tit for tat.

All I am saying is that everybody has their reasons to block people, that is what they wish to do and I have no right to judge people. If they block me then fine I am not who they are looking for etc then I will understand (a filter is a good way to put it). I can only agree or disagree to an opinion.

I have been blocked for reasons I haven't been told but they are allowed to do it and I won't judge them on it as I am entitled to the same.

We have all had different experiences and they create the reasons, if somebody was drugged against their will previously and they see another profile that says they're drug friendly then isn't it fair to say after that bad experience it creates the feelings of fear of it repeating again. Are they not then allowed to block that persons profile based on the fact of protecting themselves from a potential repeat occurance?

I do not know what another person has been through in life so I feel I can't judge their reason to block me as something may have happened in their past. See life through someone elses eyes.

I'm sorry if I offend anybody here it is not my intention. We all see things differently"

We all do see things differently and that's what a public forum is for to get various opinions on a subject.

To judge - form an opinion or a conclusion about... that's the definition I am going with and there is nothing wrong with forming an opinion on something or someone.

The issue is to keep the same opinion or conclusions when criteria have changed.

That's my opinion and understanding.

And nothing wrong in thinking someone is a twat for blocking you lol You got to have yer own back lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Keep it simple they block you/me/anybody because they want no interaction with you

Central Borders

"Keep it simple they block you/me/anybody because they want no interaction with you"

Yeah, that's what I meant!!!

By *it funoneMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This one has me blocked and I have never spoke to them

Central Borders

"I'm sorry Sthree that I may have turned your thread into a tit for tat.

I'm sorry if I offend anybody here it is not my intention. We all see things differently"

I thought there was just 1 who sees things differently

Doubt you've offended anyone x

"Keep it simple they block you/me/anybody because they want no interaction with you"

Well i wander into it thinking i have the assurance im amongst my fellow scots that will either get the joke or strength of opinion they will healthily debate a point, not go in a daft huff and click block.

Clueless messages, yes block if it gets beyond a joke, but a diffrent opinion on forum?

Central Borders

"Keep it simple they block you/me/anybody because they want no interaction with you

Well i wander into it thinking i have the assurance im amongst my fellow scots that will either get the joke or strength of opinion they will healthily debate a point, not go in a daft huff and click block.

Clueless messages, yes block if it gets beyond a joke, but a diffrent opinion on forum?"

You might want to read back where you'll find it was never about a difference of opinion

"Keep it simple they block you/me/anybody because they want no interaction with you

Clueless messages, yes block if it gets beyond a joke, but a diffrent opinion on forum?

You might want to read back where you'll find it was never about a difference of opinion "

Is it not? Ever?

Central Borders

You might want to read back where you'll find it was never about a difference of opinion

Is it not? Ever? "

Nope

Is it not? Ever?

Nope"

Ironic, never messaged you in my life, blocked,nothing to with my opinions though eh?

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 15/12/18 01:15:29]

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 15/12/18 01:15:32]

Central Borders

Is it not? Ever?

Nope

Ironic, never messaged you in my life, blocked,nothing to with my opinions though eh?"

The forum isn't for discussing why I blocked a certain person or why a certain person has blocked you. That would go under airing dirty laundry and not allowed on here

I do think you should sit down and read back the entire thread though, it's just getting a bit silly now you trying to prove me wrong from the second you came on this post. Now I'd prefer it if we get back to the actual topic of this thread and maybe you can start your own post about why - in your eyes only - people block just for a difference of opinion x

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 15/12/18 01:28:06]

Central Borders

I'm off to bed!!! Starting to want to type stuff that'll get me on the naughty bench. Sweet dreams everyone x

"All sorts of reasons. It could be I had to give someone a polite "no thanks" more than once - to avoid a 3rd, or sometimes 4th time (and I really don't enjoy saying no to people) I usually put them on the block list. Or something someone's said in a status / forum post that makes it clear we're not compatible and/or is a shit stirrer. Or they're just being rude arseholes, who throw a hissy fit when I decline, because in their opinion since I'm on here I'm meant to jump in the car, drive xx amount of miles and drop my knickers for every male who gets in touch. Or when someone wastes my time on here pretending they want to meet, but they really only like to pretend to be someone they're not and stay on their laptops at home. Or when someone s_ands me up. If I'm not in a happy mood, sometimes the people who fill my inbox with genitalia also go on the block list - if I'm in a good mood I just delete and ignore. Think that about covers it all for me x"

FIFY.

Is it not? Ever?

Nope

Ironic, never messaged you in my life, blocked,nothing to with my opinions though eh?

The forum isn't for discussing why I blocked a certain person or why a certain person has blocked you. That would go under airing dirty laundry and not allowed on here

I do think you should sit down and read back the entire thread though, it's just getting a bit silly now you trying to prove me wrong from the second you came on this post. Now I'd prefer it if we get back to the actual topic of this thread and maybe you can start your own post about why - in your eyes only - people block just for a difference of opinion x"

I'm just responding in the usual bloke way with half an idea of whats being disscused hoping to get action,that does not work, well ok then.

Central Borders

Is it not? Ever?

Nope

I do think you should sit down and read back the entire thread though, it's just getting a bit silly now you trying to prove me wrong from the second you came on this post. Now I'd prefer it if we get back to the actual topic of this thread and maybe you can start your own post about why - in your eyes only - people block just for a difference of opinion x

I'm just responding in the usual bloke way with half an idea of whats being disscused hoping to get action,that does not work, well ok then."

This has nothing to do with a discussion. This is being argumentative, not wanting to acknowledge any explanation given to you on more than one occasion, not explaining some of the things you wrote which made no sense. That's not the usual bloke way x

By *TBSMan  over a year ago

close enough

I have it on my profile that "if someone reads my mail and instantly deleted it then I block them,it's not personal and I'm sure they are nice people". If they do that then I'm obviously not for them so I use the block button like I do the hotlist. Block list so I don't message them again by mistake hotlist because I like them.

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I block when I think it’s necessary, like last night when I was getting abuse hurled st me

» Add a new message to this topic