FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Free training sessions

Free training sessions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, health and fitness student here looking for people who wish to better themselves, need to find people to train for my college course and the only thing it will cost you is your time, preferably people in the glasgow or falkirk area just message here or pm me for more information

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

You posted a similar thread almost a year ago. Did you get any takers then? I’d hedge my bets that the reaction would be the same.

IMO it’s a tad creepy to be asking folk on a swingers site when you can ask friends/family. I don’t think I could take someone serious after seeing their penis pics on here. Failing that if you walk into any gym you’ll find plenty of people looking for this service.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You posted a similar thread almost a year ago. Did you get any takers then? I’d hedge my bets that the reaction would be the same.

IMO it’s a tad creepy to be asking folk on a swingers site when you can ask friends/family. I don’t think I could take someone serious after seeing their penis pics on here. Failing that if you walk into any gym you’ll find plenty of people looking for this service.

Mrs"

Savage

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"You posted a similar thread almost a year ago. Did you get any takers then? I’d hedge my bets that the reaction would be the same.

Mrs

Savage "

But true

Vx

Mrs

Savage

But true

Vx"

Aye a remember the thread from all that time ago and the hammering the lad took.

Mrs"

I'm a lecturer in a college and students do ask for this, but your right this is not the place to advertise for help. Plenty of staff and students in his college would help.

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Mrs

Savage

But true

Vx

Aye a remember the thread from all that time ago and the hammering the lad took. "

Just being honest

» Add a new message to this topic