FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Noob saying hi and looking for pointers!

Noob saying hi and looking for pointers!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, pretty new to the site and noticed on a lot of profiles if your not verified you get cock blocked. so jumping on here to say hi to you all. and to save you clicking into my profile, i'm 40, straight, and living just outside glasgow, can travel and accommodate weekdays. So any pointers for the new guy? easiest way to get verified, and any other top tips? much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Welcome to fab!

Apparently the chat rooms are really good to start getting to know other fabbers (although never used the chat room myself).

My advice would be to get yourself out there. Visit a club or a social event (lot of the socials require veris to attend, but some of the party planners / visitors are happy to meet before hand for a coffee to get that sorted) x

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Welcome

1. Save your dick pics until you are asked for them.

2. Quickest way to get meets is to go to the Socials and meet people first, messaging seems to seldom give results.

3. Be honest and direct on your profile.

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 14/12/18 12:01:11]

Central Borders

If you've been on the site for over a year, you don't really class as a noob though

opened the account back then and thought i had de activated it, was in a relationship, and when i came out the relationship i went to create a new account and noticed this was still active, so hopefully get a better crack at it this time round.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, pretty new to the site and noticed on a lot of profiles if your not verified you get cock blocked. so jumping on here to say hi to you all. and to save you clicking into my profile, i'm 40, straight, and living just outside glasgow, can travel and accommodate weekdays. So any pointers for the new guy? easiest way to get verified, and any other top tips? much appreciated. "

If you have joined fab with the believe that sex with females on here will be easy work you are in for a surprise my friend. Best advice is be yourself, be polite, be respectful to not just females but everyone on here but best advice of all have a laugh and don't take fab too serious, oh and don't send cock pics to any female in your 1st message.

lol still a noob, so not brazen enough to think about sending dick pics within the first few messages. and there's the fear a firing squad will await me if i ever get round to attending a club night. lol

"lol still a noob, so not brazen enough to think about sending dick pics within the first few messages. and there's the fear a firing squad will await me if i ever get round to attending a club night. lol"

Then you fit right in my friend. Good luck

Be chatty, funny and interesting

"Be chatty, funny and interesting "

It all makes sense now.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Welcome back. All good advice above. My tuppence worth is a maybe a bit more controversial but people know i say what i see at times but always try to be honest.

Your age range, 40 year old man , would you really have sex with an 18 year old. While it is obviously legal , might put some people off as a bit pervy. My opinion only bud.

ahh many thanks, just an oversight when building profile up, will get that amended just now.better give whole profile a once over and make sure nothing else is afoot.

» Add a new message to this topic