FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How to start?

How to start?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey,

I have been on here for a couple of months but I can't get any decent conversation going. I know I don't have photo in my gallery but I can always share one n private chat..

I just feel like I'm starting my convo wrong..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *TBSMan  over a year ago

close enough

Lie, use a fake photo and be cocky.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

but as soon as I share my real photo later on or decide to speak on snapchat or even meet, it would turn to be awkward..

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I wont start to chat to someone with no pics. I also like to read an exciting profile that leaves me intrigued and wanting to know more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey,

I have been on here for a couple of months but I can't get any decent conversation going. I know I don't have photo in my gallery but I can always share one n private chat..

I just feel like I'm starting my convo wrong.. "

I'd say if your conversational skills are anywhere near as good as your "looking for some sweet pussy to eat" status you're pretty fucked lad.

Give up.

" but as soon as I share my real photo later on or decide to speak on snapchat or even meet, it would turn to be awkward.. "

Why would it turn to be awkward? x

By *palfruityCouple  over a year ago

Their Own World

"Hey,

I wouldn't reply to a message from anyone with a profile like yours. You're expecting other people to do all of your work for you by asking for your photos, what you are like, what you are more specifically looking for. What you have just looks a bit lazy. Being blunt; why should they bother? Single men are EVERYWHERE on the site and people who have made far more of an effort than you have with your profile still struggle sometimes. You need to sit down and sell yourself with a quality profile to stand any chance at all. Who are you and what makes you more special than all the other blokes in your situation, competing for the same thing?

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hey,

Against my better judgement i'll believe you are not a timewaster...

Get a photo

Get a gallery ... clothed, torso... one cock photo

Get photo verified

Arrange a social in a public place

Get a verification!

I have a conversation wuth everyone that messages. With that status tho it wouldn't be a long one

"I have a conversation wuth everyone that messages. With that status tho it wouldn't be a long one"

Maybe he's from guangdong and is looking for dinner

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I know I don't have photo in my gallery but I can always share one n private chat."

You’re on a hiding to nothing with that idea. Upload some photos, and add a profile that isn’t identical to 90% of the site.

Pout!,,it works for me

» Add a new message to this topic