FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Look At Me Post

Look At Me Post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right folks, We've all had it, people saying this post and that post is only a look at me post when infact they don't really know if that was the persons intention sooooo…….. with that in mind, this is your chance to be allowed to say 'Look at me and why'

take it whatever way you want, serious reasons to look at you or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've looked...what now?

Next

Lololololol

Nothing to see here.....move along

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Look at me and at least your leaving others alone .

Remember folks, no stalkers allowed.

Its about you, so put something down that would make it "Look at Me Post"

Don't look at me. Seriously.. Don't.. It's 30 seconds of your life you will never get back an 20 seconds more than a play meet with foreplay would last..

[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 12:43:21]

"Don't look at me. Seriously.. Don't.. It's 30 seconds of your life you will never get back an 20 seconds more than a play meet with foreplay would last.. "

pmsl 30 seconds, what happens if the post gets bigger, ffs, it will be more than 30 seconds of your life.

ffs, I'll start it off

I'm in the 'Guinness Book of Records' for football and it can never be overtaken, so it's in there foreverrrrrr

"Don't look at me. Seriously.. Don't.. It's 30 seconds of your life you will never get back an 20 seconds more than a play meet with foreplay would last..

pmsl 30 seconds, what happens if the post gets bigger, ffs, it will be more than 30 seconds of your life.

ffs, I'll start it off

I'm in the 'Guinness Book of Records' for football and it can never be overtaken, so it's in there foreverrrrrr "

I meant don't look at my profile.. Thought that was the point. But OK..

Look at me because I make a perfect cup of tea and to quote someone from fab, " I have skills in the kitchen AND the bedroom" that's right folks.. I can make your bed so that it would pass a military inspection.

"Don't look at me. Seriously.. Don't.. It's 30 seconds of your life you will never get back an 20 seconds more than a play meet with foreplay would last..

ffs, I'll start it off

I'm in the 'Guinness Book of Records' for football and it can never be overtaken, so it's in there foreverrrrrr

Look at me because I make a perfect cup of tea and to quote someone from fab, " I have skills in the kitchen AND the bedroom" that's right folks.. I can make your bed so that it would pass a military inspection. "

I knew what you meant but Naw fuck that shit.

People genuinely make comments on posts and statements as a 'look at me', (allegedly), and thus you will then look at their profile but the comments on the post might have no relation on the profile.

I.e. I'm in the Guinness book of records but I don't state it on my profile.

I don't accuse anyone on here of a look at me as I don't know them as they maybe just making a general statement or posts but others see it as a look at me post so that's why I started this post. A free to post "Look at Me" comment

So folks, go on, knock yerself out with no backlash, (well that's the idea

ffs, I'll start it off

Look at me because I make a perfect cup of tea and to quote someone from fab, " I have skills in the kitchen AND the bedroom" that's right folks.. I can make your bed so that it would pass a military inspection.

People genuinely make comments on posts and statements as a 'look at me', (allegedly), and thus you will then look at their profile but the comments on the post might have no relation on the profile.

I don't accuse anyone on here of a look at me as I don't know them as they maybe just making a general statement or posts but others see it as a look at me post so that's why I started this post. A free to post "Look at Me" comment

So folks, go on, knock yerself out with no backlash, (well that's the idea "

Is my second offering acceptable then .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Heres looking at you kid

ffs, I'll start it off

Is my second offering acceptable then . "

lololol, up to you and only you

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

ffs, I'll start it off

So folks, go on, knock yerself out with no backlash, (well that's the idea "

Peter you may have risen from the wrong side this morning, chill and be happy, that’s Santa your talking too

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Don't look at me. Seriously.. Don't.. It's 30 seconds of your life you will never get back an 20 seconds more than a play meet with foreplay would last.. "

That's not what the new picture would suggest

V x

ffs, I'll start it off

Is my second offering acceptable then .

lololol, up to you and only you "

Oh.. Ffs... Well I guess it made you look at me... More than once and yeah you're not really my target audience but I'll take it anyway... Shit..now I need to apologise for derailing the post.

Look at me I can dreail a post.

That's not what the new picture would suggest

V x"

Ffs.. Now I am

Central Scotland

I have my bare arse in my profile picture. That's probably 'look at me' enough

V x

"I have my bare arse in my profile picture. That's probably 'look at me' enough

V x"

Believe me we all have "looked" at you.

ffs, I'll start it off

Peter you may have risen from the wrong side this morning, chill and be happy, that’s Santa your talking too "

Hey Mr Costa, I'm always happy, except on a meet, where I become very shy, insecure and insular and I'm the last person that would make you giggle.

Common you, what's your 'look at me' bit comment, you mist have one that will make people look at you, go on, just say it

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

It's a duck war

Central Scotland

V x

Believe me we all have "looked" at you. "

Probably more for my big mouth getting me in trouble it seems

V x

V x

V x"

You're right about the "big mouth" part.

V x

V x"

ffs it work's for me

stirling

ffs, I'll start it off

Peter you may have risen from the wrong side this morning, chill and be happy, that’s Santa your talking too

Hey Mr Costa, I'm always happy, except on a meet, where I become very shy, insecure and insular and I'm the last person that would make you giggle.

Common you, what's your 'look at me' bit comment, you mist have one that will make people look at you, go on, just say it "

Without even a shred of shame....

Look at me folks, huge discount voucher links available, limited time offer

"Hey Mr Costa, I'm always happy, except on a meet, where I become very shy, insecure and insular and I'm the last person that would make you giggle.

Common you, what's your 'look at me' bit comment, you mist have one that will make people look at you, go on, just say it

Look at me folks, huge discount voucher links available, limited time offer "

If its 'Next', I've got tons but if its sports direct or Greggs then I'm interested

stirling

"Hey Mr Costa, I'm always happy, except on a meet, where I become very shy, insecure and insular and I'm the last person that would make you giggle.

Look at me folks, huge discount voucher links available, limited time offer

If its 'Next', I've got tons but if its sports direct or Greggs then I'm interested "

Does the ability to make your scrotum cover your entire genitalia and make it look like a crowning baby’s head count and no I am not proving it on pic

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

{In Hibernation} nothing to see here

"{In Hibernation} nothing to see here "
is it Grizzly Bearing Hibernation BoomBoom

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

Look at me. For no reason.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Save your eyesight and look elsewhere ...

ffs, I'll start it off

I'm in the 'Guinness Book of Records' for football and it can never be overtaken, so it's in there foreverrrrrr "

what for.? Being on the subs bench ? Just kidn

ffs, I'll start it off

I'm in the 'Guinness Book of Records' for football and it can never be overtaken, so it's in there foreverrrrrr what for.? Being on the subs bench ? Just kidn "

Nope but if you only knew but no one on fab ever will

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"

And so the REAL reason for the thread is revealed.

Im with Max, fading into oblivion, no need to look at me .

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

V x"

It's never enough looking at your bare arse.

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

I once killed a wasp throwing an M&M sweet at it from about 3m away.

Look at me.

"

Im with Max, fading into oblivion, no need to look at me . "

Nope, not the real reason. I have a few corkers that outshine that one The thing is, I don't need a look at me, I get enough attention before I post.

ffs just put something about you that is a look at me. You wont be slagged for it or the pish ripped out of you, just do it

Look at me.. I caught a live fly with chopsticks.

Blantyre

"

Nope, not the real reason. I have a few corkers that outshine that one The thing is, I don't need a look at me, I get enough attention before I post.

ffs just put something about you that is a look at me. You wont be slagged for it or the pish ripped out of you, just do it "

Ok , i can eat my dinner with my fork in my left hand and my knife in my right hand. # Inbox goes crazy.

"I once killed a wasp throwing an M&M sweet at it from about 3m away.

Look at me."

This is fucking stupid but made me laugh...

Didnae make me look though.

West Lothian

Look at me.

"

It's actually true. Happened at high school

Been living off it since!

West Lothian

Look at me.

"

You were saying?

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

Look at me.

It's actually true. Happened at high school

Been living off it since!"

To a wasp thats probably like being hit with a car.

Wonder if the wasps family got hounded by no win no fee phone calls for the next 5 years.

Have to say i believe your story and its impressive.

Look at me.

You were saying? "

Was looking for a photie of the wasp incident.....disappointed doesn't even come close

West Lothian

Look at me.

You were saying?

Was looking for a photie of the wasp incident.....disappointed doesn't even come close "

It's on YouTube under an old Reporting Scotland

Look at me my ass is white?

"

Im with Max, fading into oblivion, no need to look at me . "

I’d like to thank OP for reminding me how much I fucking hated Roy Castle and the McWanker twins

Only started smoking cause it killed the boring twat

Personally I’d not admit to being in the Guinness Book of Attempting to be noteworthy when there’s fuck all noteworthy about you Volume 893

Even though I wrote to the cunts when I was 12 and they never answered ....

Nobody told me 5 consecutive wanks when recovering from chickenpox isn’t worthy of record breaking consideration arm

Breaking almost no record breaking

Bastards

"

I’d like to thank OP for reminding me how much I fucking hated Roy Castle and the McWanker twins

Personally I’d not admit to being in the Guinness Book of Attempting to be noteworthy when there’s fuck all noteworthy about you Volume 893

Nobody told me 5 consecutive wanks when recovering from chickenpox isn’t worthy of record breaking consideration arm

Bastards

"

Oi Roy Castle was a great guy and fantastic all rounder

"

Bastards

"

Lolol

"

Bastards

Oi Roy Castle was a great guy and fantastic all rounder "

Hahaha good one

Fuck your serious???

Speechless

"

Bastards

Hahaha good one

Fuck your serious???

Speechless "

Actually he could do not wrong when he became the sidekick for Doctor Who

"

ffs just put something about you that is a look at me. You wont be slagged for it or the pish ripped out of you, just do it

Ok , i can eat my dinner with my fork in my left hand and my knife in my right hand. # Inbox goes crazy. "

I do that too.

"

Bastards

Hahaha good one

Fuck your serious???

Speechless

Actually he could do not wrong when he became the sidekick for Doctor Who "

Ahhhh. You won’t be surprised....I fucking hate Doctor Who also .....and fucking Torchwood, Torch the BBfuckingC more like

"

Speechless

Actually he could do not wrong when he became the sidekick for Doctor Who

Ahhhh. You won’t be surprised....I fucking hate Doctor Who also .....and fucking Torchwood, Torch the BBfuckingC more like "

I'm neither surprised or not surprised. Actually everyone all have different tastes.

Dinny like torchwood either and the others right enough but it is what it is

Look at me... I need a hug..

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

Look at me, I need some sex...

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Look at me.... Now look away!!

"Look at me.... Now look away!! "

I can't.. It's like a car crash you know you shouldn't but you can't help it.x

Central Scotland

"Look at me... I need a hug.. "

I'd watch what you ask for or someone will offer some 'loving correction'...

Too soon?

V x

Blantyre

"Look at me... I need a hug..

Too soon?

V x"

Oooh that was below the belt. Ee all know he meant dicipline,

Im sure when that car thief steals your car and writes it off, causing you to pay the excess and higher insurance premiums for the next 5 years , your stern talking to him an explaining the errors of his ways will make it all better. im joking v lol xx

Blantyre

Too soon?

V x

Oooh that was below the belt. Ee all know he meant dicipline,

Im sure when that car thief steals your car and writes it off, causing you to pay the excess and higher insurance premiums for the next 5 years , your stern talking to him an explaining the errors of his ways will make it all better. im joking v lol xx"

That said i gave my dishwasher a kick the other day as it wasnt do it properly, the beitch kicked me back .

Too soon?

V x"

Just saw this now.. It's never too soon.. *bends over* you can smack this ass anytime.. As long as you explain why and give me a kiss and a cuddle after.

Sue Pollard ( hi de hi ) fame sat next to me on a return flight from London heathrow and had never Flown with BA and offered me drink thinking she was being nice but when stewardess came with trolley gave me and Sue our drinks she went to pay and the Stewardess politely told her they where free , you should have Seen Sue's face

Blantyre

" Sue Pollard ( hi de hi ) fame sat next to me on a return flight from London heathrow and had never Flown with BA and offered me drink thinking she was being nice but when stewardess came with trolley gave me and Sue our drinks she went to pay and the Stewardess politely told her they where free , you should have Seen Sue's face "

Sounds like an invitation to the mile hidehi club.

Look at me because I can make a cracking cup of tea so I've been told! Oh and I can actually stick out my tongue and touch my nose with it x

As talented as that sounds CC , my father could do both until his late 70s , with a less attractive tongue though i hazard to guess

"Look at me because I can make a cracking cup of tea so I've been told! Oh and I can actually stick out my tongue and touch my nose with it x"

I'm always looking for a cracking cup of tea.. I can promise a few laughs xx

Blantyre

"Look at me because I can make a cracking cup of tea so I've been told! Oh and I can actually stick out my tongue and touch my nose with it x"

I know females that can stick out there tongue and touch my tongue with it.

If you need practice CC let me know.

"Look at me because I can make a cracking cup of tea so I've been told! Oh and I can actually stick out my tongue and touch my nose with it x

I'm always looking for a cracking cup of tea.. I can promise a few laughs xx "

Something tells me that you have a hearty chuckle or should that be a hearty ho ho ho?

"Look at me because I can make a cracking cup of tea so I've been told! Oh and I can actually stick out my tongue and touch my nose with it x

If you need practice CC let me know. "

Are you a lizard? x

I’ve been on over a year and unverified, look at me

I'm always looking for a cracking cup of tea.. I can promise a few laughs xx

Something tells me that you have a hearty chuckle or should that be a hearty ho ho ho? "

That all depends on how good the tea is.

Ditto! Supposedly mine is quite long and wide

Ditto! Supposedly mine is quite long and wide "

My tongue is small and narrow.. And my winky is weeer.. Bit I do guarantee a laugh.

I can't even

Blantyre

Are you a lizard? x"

Its the 70/30 system CC

I stick it out 30 % female goes 70% and it becomes 100% fun

Are you a lizard? x

Its the 70/30 system CC

I stick it out 30 % female goes 70% and it becomes 100% fun "

That's 30/70. Just saying.

» Add a new message to this topic