FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > what stops you posting threads continuously or do you just splash them out regardless

what stops you posting threads continuously or do you just splash them out regardless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

Sitting watching naked and afraid while flicking through the forums for yet another funny episode of threads.

it got me thinking why dosnt everyone splash every thought they have onto the forums in the hope of reaching a concensus on who is right and who is wrong.

god forbid that there can be as many opinions as folk.

fuck it off to play blackout will read this bollocks later to see if im a hit or miss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Some have more thoughts than others , luckily not everyone feels the need to put them to debate on Fab.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Never mind that... am thinking about you sitting naked

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My frontal lobe stops me.

The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that controls important cognitive skills in humans, such as emotional expression, problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and sexual behaviors. It is, in essence, the “control panel” of our personality and our ability to communicate.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Nobody would want my thoughts, they are bloody scary... I blame the morphine haha x

coatbridge

"Never mind that... am thinking about you sitting naked "
im civilised I seldom sit naked ..........now doing the helicoptor dance is a forte

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 17:07:48]

coatbridge

"Nobody would want my thoughts, they are bloody scary... I blame the morphine haha x

"

I hear ya and agree......... yer thoughts were scarey pre-morphine though

Why should I

When the same person does it most days anyway?

Livingston

"Nobody would want my thoughts, they are bloody scary... I blame the morphine haha x

I hear ya and agree......... yer thoughts were scarey pre-morphine though "

What's scarier is that I've quietened down in the years since you last seen me...

Edinburgh

"Never mind that... am thinking about you sitting naked im civilised I seldom sit naked ..........now doing the helicoptor dance is a forte "

Haha! Another thought

coatbridge

"My frontal lobe stops me.

The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that controls important cognitive skills in humans, such as emotional expression, problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and sexual behaviors. It is, in essence, the “control panel” of our personality and our ability to communicate.

"

aint got one survive onarchipallium (retilian) brain would be cool to have two eyelids .....make that four

Edinburgh

"

I could do with seeing pink elephants flying by

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Some people are desperate to get their pics Fabbed so keep putting them up.

On the Scottish forum we have a "look at me" guy that keeps putting useless threads up as if it is a competition to have more than anyone else

coatbridge

"Why should I

When the same person does it most days anyway?"

oh dear somwone stealing your thoughts and publishing them 50 shades by chance

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Some people are desperate to get their pics Fabbed so keep putting them up.

On the Scottish forum we have a "look at me" guy that keeps putting useless threads up as if it is a competition to have more than anyone else"

Sorry

aint got one survive onarchipallium (retilian) brain would be cool to have two eyelids .....make that four

"

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"...few folk on hear opted for the latter.

"

Cool! You're bound have some special powers!!!

coatbridge

The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that controls important cognitive skills in humans, such as emotional expression, problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and sexual behaviors. It is, in essence, the “control panel” of our perlsonality and our ability to communicate.

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"...few folk on hear opted for the latter."

weirdly some seem to opt for the bottle up their back passage

coatbridge

Cool! You're bound have some special powers!!!"

yup I can sit on my seat like a carrot for hrs

Cool! You're bound have some special powers!!!yup I can sit on my seat like a carrot for hrs "

I knew it! Marvel avenger for sure!!

"Why should I

When the same person does it most days anyway?oh dear somwone stealing your thoughts and publishing them 50 shades by chance "

erm...noooooooooooooo

I must admit to being on a bit of a “glad to be back” type of high at being back on site generally. I missed the forums generally, and was mad kean to ping a few up, not sure if they are repeats of others or been done many times before.

Odd how folks have oodles of patience with daft asks or topics, and that goes out the window with topical subjects that offer up various opinions, and often from their fellow member that’s been here more than five minutes.

“It’s him it’s that Aston wats his pus fecker “ wanky new screen name n everything, think daft fun posts are good fun delivered by folk who u just sense are good fun types anyway.

“Desperately seeking” and “anyone want a f buddy” posts are the hieght of lazy-assed borderline can’t be assed folk.

Please don’t take this neither personally nor too seriously as it’s just,,,an opinion.

The limitations of both my mobile data connection where I work and my Mind

Livingston

Tell the truth Tony, you missed me!!!

"Tell the truth Tony, you missed me!!! "

You know me, tell it too often, the truth.

Apologies for re-quoting you, apparently it’s offensive if I do it while it’s ok for others,

» Add a new message to this topic