FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Name change?

Name change?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rgoodnbad OP   Man  over a year ago

greenock

Over the last few months there's been loads of posts about people arranging meets with others on the site then bemoaning the fact they've been no shows, not turning up without letting the others know and causing a lot of inconvenience. I used to wonder why timewasters seem to be getting all these chances until it occurred to me that maybe I should change my username to timewaster and sit back and watch the messages flood in, but the twist would be that I'd actually turn up. Would love to hear other opinions before I take the plunge.

(it's a tongue in cheek post)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm waiting on the guy that arranged for yesterday to appear with a different name. Messaged for days and yesterday i was supposed to meet. Completely blanked me! It puts me off using this site

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

You will need to be Fab straight then because lots of guys cum across a timewaster. Good luck with the name change

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

UNLOS was a very popular member for a while...

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"You will need to be Fab straight then because lots of guys cum across a timewaster. Good luck with the name change "

They'd need to show up to cum across them

V x

"UNLOS was a very popular member for a while...

"

I don't need a new username to become invisible here.

Central Scotland

I don't need a new username to become invisible here. "

Who said that?

V x

Livingston

Who said that?

V x

"

Said what? I didn't hear anything...

Who said that?

V x

Said what? I didn't hear anything... "

*struts over and ties your hands to the wheel chair and nudges wheelchair towards the waiter carrying two trays of cocktails. *.

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 18:27:01]

Livingston

Who said that?

V x

*struts over and ties your hands to the wheel chair and nudges wheelchair towards the waiter carrying two trays of cocktails. *. "

Careful, that arm's broken!!! Can you nudge me a wee bit closer, I need to inspect that waiter's "straw" more closely

Who said that?

V x

*struts over and ties your hands to the wheel chair and nudges wheelchair towards the waiter carrying two trays of cocktails. *.

Careful, that arm's broken!!! Can you nudge me a wee bit closer, I need to inspect that waiter's "straw" more closely "

Sure thing hun... Do you want me to undo his fly for you too.

By *rgoodnbad OP   Man  over a year ago

greenock

Who said that?

V x

Careful, that arm's broken!!! Can you nudge me a wee bit closer, I need to inspect that waiter's "straw" more closely

Sure thing hun... Do you want me to undo his fly for you too. "

Careful, you don't want the 'fab straight' tag applied to you.

Who said that?

V x

Sure thing hun... Do you want me to undo his fly for you too.

Careful, you don't want the 'fab straight' tag applied to you. "

I'm just helping out a one armed lady.. Charity you know.and fab straight wouldn't do any damage to me on here anyway.. It would add a whole new pool of people that say fuck off.. ..

"I'm waiting on the guy that arranged for yesterday to appear with a different name. Messaged for days and yesterday i was supposed to meet. Completely blanked me! It puts me off using this site "

I’ve had similar where a message gets read and deleted, so I assume that their no longer interested. Also had another member that accused me of timewasting because I didn’t reply straight after she messaged me,

But guys like that are what fuck things up for the rest of us

"I'm waiting on the guy that arranged for yesterday to appear with a different name. Messaged for days and yesterday i was supposed to meet. Completely blanked me! It puts me off using this site

I’ve had similar where a message gets read and deleted, so I assume that their no longer interested. Also had another member that accused me of timewasting because I didn’t reply straight after she messaged me,

But guys like that are what fuck things up for the rest of us "

Some guys only fuck things up for themselves

"I'm waiting on the guy that arranged for yesterday to appear with a different name. Messaged for days and yesterday i was supposed to meet. Completely blanked me! It puts me off using this site

But guys like that are what fuck things up for the rest of us

Some guys only fuck things up for themselves "

True.....True, Ive probably done that to myself on more than a few occasions

"Over the last few months there's been loads of posts about people arranging meets with others on the site then bemoaning the fact they've been no shows, not turning up without letting the others know and causing a lot of inconvenience. I used to wonder why timewasters seem to be getting all these chances until it occurred to me that maybe I should change my username to timewaster and sit back and watch the messages flood in, but the twist would be that I'd actually turn up. Would love to hear other opinions before I take the plunge.

(it's a tongue in cheek post) "

I was at a party a few years back and it was a brilliant night and this sexy woman whom I'm friends with had a bit too much to drink and was wanting to change her name and then thought of 'I Love Horsey'. She did so until someone told her she needs to keep it there for a week as you couldn't change the name again until 7 days later. (think this is still the same rule)

pmsllllllllll, she came into the chat room with the name lolllllll

So OP if your gonna change yer name lolol, make sure you can handle the windups.

Wonder is 'Timewaster' name taken on here

Livingston

"Over the last few months there's been loads of posts about people arranging meets with others on the site then bemoaning the fact they've been no shows, not turning up without letting the others know and causing a lot of inconvenience. I used to wonder why timewasters seem to be getting all these chances until it occurred to me that maybe I should change my username to timewaster and sit back and watch the messages flood in, but the twist would be that I'd actually turn up. Would love to hear other opinions before I take the plunge.

I was at a party a few years back and it was a brilliant night and this sexy woman whom I'm friends with had a bit too much to drink and was wanting to change her name and then thought of 'I Love Horsey'. She did so until someone told her she needs to keep it there for a week as you couldn't change the name again until 7 days later. (think this is still the same rule)

So OP if your gonna change yer name lolol, make sure you can handle the windups.

Wonder is 'Timewaster' name taken on here "

I remember that!!!

I remember that!!!

"

She sobered up the next day and said "OMFG"

that was a brill week, what a laugh lololol

Central Scotland

I remember that!!!

She sobered up the next day and said "OMFG"

that was a brill week, what a laugh lololol "

After a typo drove me nuts, I can confirm it is still 7 days

V x

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

How annoying would it be if you did a name change for fun then when you went to change it back someone had took it

Livingston

"How annoying would it be if you did a name change for fun then when you went to change it back someone had took it "

That has actually happened too

stirling

"How annoying would it be if you did a name change for fun then when you went to change it back someone had took it

That has actually happened too "

Bet they were gutted, I’d want to buy it back

Livingston

"How annoying would it be if you did a name change for fun then when you went to change it back someone had took it

Bet they were gutted, I’d want to buy it back "

You would have to change shops lol X

stirling

"

Maybe I should take the others just in case

Central Scotland

Maybe I should take the others just in case "

You would get a better cup of coffee

V x

stirling

V x"

Haha Mr Bean might work, then I could be any coffee I like....

Mr Nero is available too

Central Scotland

V x

Mr Nero is available too "

Mr Bean brings to mind the TV show rather than coffee can't see it getting you very far...

I'm sticking by Nero - double shot as standard can't argue with that!

V x

stirling

V x

Mr Nero is available too

Mr Bean brings to mind the TV show rather than coffee can't see it getting you very far...

I'm sticking by Nero - double shot as standard can't argue with that!

V x"

Good point, I have enough calamities without being Mr Bean

I’ll give you guys a free shot anytime you like

» Add a new message to this topic