FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wouldnt it be great if you could retract/delete a verification for someone who has turned into a prat afterwards??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inUpGirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Pretty sure if you block them it disappears x

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Pretty sure if you block them it disappears x"

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Block them it won't show x

"Pretty sure if you block them it disappears x"

Thanks didnt know that x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wouldnt it be great if you could retract/delete a verification for someone who has turned into a prat afterwards?? "

I am not a prat but I wish you would meet me and verify me lol

"Block them it won't show x"

Thank you didnt know that - every day's a school day x

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Or if you leave the site it disappears too. Our first veri has left the site and now it looks a bit dodgy that we have one that can't be shown

I'd find it quite funny if you left them a new veri to say they're a twat though I know the temptation would be there for me although I realistically never would. Not like they'd show it!

V x

Very few show their veris anyway just show your history and then folk know your meet verified anyway.

"Wouldnt it be great if you could retract/delete a verification for someone who has turned into a prat afterwards?? "

Yeah, like a wee update...."Scrap that.. .turned out to be a total fucking whalloper!"

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

Lost veris through people leaving which I always think is a bit of a shame. They should stay but marked up as UNLOS. Never needed to retract a veri though.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

You verify someone for the way you found them at the given time. What happens later is a different issue.

By *ermahornMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Totally agree, you are verifying a meet/cam whatever not really how the person is. Taking it back cos you no longer get along seems a bit spiteful really.

Not getting at op as I don’t know the situation

don't know why people act the way they do, I worked to get verified so I can go to a social and im grateful to the ones who verified me then again im not a guy to hold grudges

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

If the veri you gave was accurate at the time there should be no need to re-track.

"Wouldnt it be great if you could retract/delete a verification for someone who has turned into a prat afterwards??

Yeah, like a wee update...."Scrap that.. .turned out to be a total fucking whalloper!""

Elegant as ever Mrs D

"If the veri you gave was accurate at the time there should be no need to re-track. "

I’m not sure if there’s a difference between re-track or delete, but yeah ok the meet was fine, weeks down the line she finds it’s a stalky nutter? Keep a veri on claiming “this guys great fun”?

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"If the veri you gave was accurate at the time there should be no need to re-track.

I’m not sure if there’s a difference between re-track or delete, but yeah ok the meet was fine, weeks down the line she finds it’s a stalky nutter? Keep a veri on claiming “this guys great fun”? "

My thoughts also

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Sorry to hear that's happen. Though I do agree, a veri is based on experience at the time - Not their whole persona.

Could report them if they being creepy/abusive etc...

"Wouldnt it be great if you could retract/delete a verification for someone who has turned into a prat afterwards??

Yeah, like a wee update...."Scrap that.. .turned out to be a total fucking whalloper!"

Elegant as ever Mrs D "

Trying to say I'm not classy likes??

Elegant as ever Mrs D

Trying to say I'm not classy likes?? "

Nooooooo. No wayyyy

Edin

"If the veri you gave was accurate at the time there should be no need to re-track.

I’m not sure if there’s a difference between re-track or delete, but yeah ok the meet was fine, weeks down the line she finds it’s a stalky nutter? Keep a veri on claiming “this guys great fun”? "

Who said that’s what happened?

I’m not sure if there’s a difference between re-track or delete, but yeah ok the meet was fine, weeks down the line she finds it’s a stalky nutter? Keep a veri on claiming “this guys great fun”? !-

Who said that’s what happened? "

...it’s a for instance, a scenario, a possible cause for someone to want to not endorse someone by verification after being put through nothing fun at all. And that can happen after the initial meeting was ok. Are you suggesting, nope regardless of what happens after you said they were great fun you must keeping displaying that account of someone?

Edin

I’m not sure if there’s a difference between re-track or delete, but yeah ok the meet was fine, weeks down the line she finds it’s a stalky nutter? Keep a veri on claiming “this guys great fun”? !-

Who said that’s what happened? ...it’s a for instance, a scenario, a possible cause for someone to want to not endorse someone by verification after being put through nothing fun at all. And that can happen after the initial meeting was ok. Are you suggesting, nope regardless of what happens after you said they were great fun you must keeping displaying that account of someone?"

Or another scenario the woman gets pissed off because the bloke she met is meeting other women and she is extremely jealous (again just a hypothetical scenario) .... he tells her he’s not interested in meeting again and suddenly the bloke is Satan!!! There are many many reasons as to why she wants to remove her veri but my opinion is that it was relevant and accurate at the time (incidentally as was others opinion but you chose to quote me).

Ask to hid the veri

If the guy says no block him and it gets removed

Easy peasy.

Who said that’s what happened? ...it’s a for instance, a scenario, a possible cause for someone to want to not endorse someone by verification after being put through nothing fun at all. And that can happen after the initial meeting was ok. Are you suggesting, nope regardless of what happens after you said they were great fun you must keeping displaying that account of someone?

Or another scenario the woman gets pissed off because the bloke she met is meeting other women and she is extremely jealous (again just a hypothetical scenario) .... he tells her he’s not interested in meeting again and suddenly the bloke is Satan!!! There are many many reasons as to why she wants to remove her veri but my opinion is that it was relevant and accurate at the time (incidentally as was others opinion but you chose to quote me). "

Yes indeed that also is another scenario.

I thought you were favouring keeping a verification that someone for various reasons was eager to delete/ remove.

Moral of the story don't give someone a verification just because you feel it's the done thing. If people were a little bit more particular then perhaps veris would carry more weight than they do.

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

Veri is like an MOT certificate - only valid on date of issue

"Veri is like an MOT certificate - only valid on date of issue "

THIS!!!

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I wouldn’t jump in and do a Verification straight after meeting now.

Verifications are weird things, I have verifications but none of the people are on here anymore so nothing to show, I’ve verified people because in first meeting they seemed nice enough turned out not to be case so had to dump my profile start again.

I also read verifications and on basis of some of them I’ve blocked/or not taken it any further

Edin

"Veri is like an MOT certificate - only valid on date of issue

THIS!!! "

Agree x

Definition of retrack - To retrace (a course, period of time, etc.); to follow (one's track) again., To go back, to retrace one's steps., To replace.

Wish i had looked this up sooner,apologies if you thought i was being a smart ass, i genuinely was not too sure what the term meant.

T

Oh dear

Is this a woman scorned?

Sound's like it

But hope not

Never understand how single folk can get jealous on a sex/swinging site?

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Veri is like an MOT certificate - only valid on date of issue "

Well put

I had a great meet, yeah a greet meet with a female. we had a social that turned into fun. Then I happily verified her and she me but as time went on she had other meets, nothing wrong with that but each one was bareback as the pictures were put up and some of the verifications giving the same information.

The problem I had was my verification was then shown as were the others so it could have been construed that I was playing bareback as well. So that is one genuine scenario why you could want the verification not shown.

Fab have looked into the verification ideas in the past but have decided to keep them the way they are. There are tons of posts just on this matter of verification control but fab are happy the way it is

I've only ever blocked someone after verifying them if they started any kind of abuse so of course their verification would then not be shown on his profile and he wouldn't be able to message again to hurl more abuse. Problem solved x

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

I had a great meet, yeah a greet meet with a female. we had a social that turned into fun. Then I happily verified her and she me but as time went on she had other meets, nothing wrong with that but each one was bareback as the pictures were put up and some of the verifications giving the same information.

The problem I had was my verification was then shown as were the others so it could have been construed that I was playing bareback as well. So that is one genuine scenario why you could want the verification not shown.

Fab have looked into the verification ideas in the past but have decided to keep them the way they are. There are tons of posts just on this matter of verification control but fab are happy the way it is

"

Or using this scenario Peter, maybe excluding people as potential meets just because they have met someone that did bareback isn’t right, this could have worked against you unfairly?

Relates well to other post

"I've only ever blocked someone after verifying them if they started any kind of abuse so of course their verification would then not be shown on his profile and he wouldn't be able to message again to hurl more abuse. Problem solved x"

Are you telling porkie pies missy

Or using this scenario Peter, maybe excluding people as potential meets just because they have met someone that did bareback isn’t right, this could have worked against you unfairly?

Relates well to other post "

yes agree but some people don't even read veris

I put on 10 or 12 veries, all socials and within a day I received 2 messages form females stating I was a player and liked to fuck about. it shows you that they didn't even read the veris

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

I put on 10 or 12 veries, all socials and within a day I received 2 messages form females stating I was a player and liked to fuck about. it shows you that they didn't even read the veris "

That’s a years’ supply of veris, you’re just showing off now

I put on 10 or 12 veries, all socials and within a day I received 2 messages form females stating I was a player and liked to fuck about. it shows you that they didn't even read the veris "

Maybe they read the veris of the bareback gal you met

"I've only ever blocked someone after verifying them if they started any kind of abuse so of course their verification would then not be shown on his profile and he wouldn't be able to message again to hurl more abuse. Problem solved x

Are you telling porkie pies missy "

I think that's the pot calling the kettle black!!

"I've only ever blocked someone after verifying them if they started any kind of abuse so of course their verification would then not be shown on his profile and he wouldn't be able to message again to hurl more abuse. Problem solved x

I think that's the pot calling the kettle black!! "

why are you replying to that person

just say Next

Problem solved. the person is not interested in constructive debates on threads etc..., and openly admits to shit stirring on posts and trying to derail them.

just ignore

I think that's the pot calling the kettle black!!

why are you replying to that person

just say Next

Problem solved. the person is not interested in constructive debates on threads etc..., and openly admits to shit stirring on posts and trying to derail them.

just ignore "

x

Woman gets two verifications on same day.

Two diffrent guys.

She’s had a threesome?

Or has she driven half an hour up the road to meet number two because meet number one was rubbish?

Yet both guys were frikkin awsome according to verifications.

It’s a world of possibilities

"Oh dear

Is this a woman scorned? "

Not at all

We all know that verifications mean nothing except that the person turned up... and (if they verify each other) both parties left alive and with limbs intact.. Which is really all I want to know..

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

I use photos and profiles as a guideline for a meet for example if they say don't do bareback ever then you see the cream dripping out the pie in a photo it kinda sends the wrong message ( that type of photo verification doesnt apply to couples of course because couples do bareback so can't use that elimination process ) I have other ways of deciding if I should meet a couple

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Just smile n laugh and move on past I say!!!...my fav veris are...I smashed her asshole to hell n back..filthiest slut I've met..and they show it on profile!!..whyyyyyyy lmao...just a simple had a great time would do..

"I use photos and profiles as a guideline for a meet for example if they say don't do bareback ever then you see the cream dripping out the pie in a photo it kinda sends the wrong message ( that type of photo verification doesnt apply to couples of course because couples do bareback so can't use that elimination process ) I have other ways of deciding if I should meet a couple "

"Cream dripping out the pie"....Numero uno in the list of things you don't want to imagine as you're stirring the porridge.

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I use photos and profiles as a guideline for a meet for example if they say don't do bareback ever then you see the cream dripping out the pie in a photo it kinda sends the wrong message ( that type of photo verification doesnt apply to couples of course because couples do bareback so can't use that elimination process ) I have other ways of deciding if I should meet a couple

"Cream dripping out the pie"....Numero uno in the list of things you don't want to imagine as you're stirring the porridge."

Haha I did realise it breakfast time so tried to out it as polite as possible doggy

"Just smile n laugh and move on past I say!!!...my fav veris are...I smashed her asshole to hell n back..filthiest slut I've met..and they show it on profile!!..whyyyyyyy lmao...just a simple had a great time would do.. "

That made me chuckle

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

"

"Cream dripping out the pie"....Numero uno in the list of things you don't want to imagine as you're stirring the porridge."

Hahaha but you only do that if you go next

Always been my answer to veri's why have them nowadays as a limited amount off people show them anyways , and it looks like when you had to wait months maybe even a year to get a play meet Veri you can now get within hours off joining just pointless to me but i do Stress only my opinion as i only believe people are who they say they are once i have meet them either for or at a social .

"Always been my answer to veri's why have them nowadays as a limited amount off people show them anyways , and it looks like when you had to wait months maybe even a year to get a play meet Veri you can now get within hours off joining just pointless to me but i do Stress only my opinion as i only believe people are who they say they are once i have meet them either for or at a social . "

I have to admit, any new profile that has a verification that's has something like "met this female on previous profile, shes awesome". I genuinely don't believe it anymore.

But I've done this, left 3 years ago for a couple of months and when I cam back was verified 3 times in the first two days but I'm genuine, I think.

Now its way to often, a lot of profiles have that type of verification so now its kinda off putting or untrusting until a new verification is added from someone who has actually just met them.

Definately or a fab stalker

» Add a new message to this topic