FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Come Fill Me Up !!!

Come Fill Me Up !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I use private notes a lot and what I'm finding is reading a profile always saying 'Safe fun' but have different pictures of different guys playing with them bare so I mark it down in my notes that they play bare so avoid.

Last week I noticed about 5 profiles looking to meet on their status only with the words or similar 'Come fill me up'. I don't block these people because I check who they have met and thus then who they have veris of others so I can avoid.

Anyone do the same avoid if they play bare a lot does it not bother you too much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I would avoid anyone that is into bareback but not people that have met them as they may of played safe when they met unless its obvious they never.

Mr

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I got put on the naughty step for airing my views last week so keeping my wee gob shut for a change

R

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great detective work op

NEXT

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"I use private notes a lot and what I'm finding is reading a profile always saying 'Safe fun' but have different pictures of different guys playing with them bare so I mark it down in my notes that they play bare so avoid.

Last week I noticed about 5 profiles looking to meet on their status only with the words or similar 'Come fill me up'. I don't block these people because I check who they have met and thus then who they have veris of others so I can avoid.

Anyone do the same avoid if they play bare a lot does it not bother you too much "

How many levels do you go back, if like a family tree you’d be avoiding hundreds of folk potentially?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

What purpose does this post serve other than a declaration of look I play safe.

which you dont you play your version of safe the only safe is abstinance.

another strange one is the cpls profile proclaiming they only play safe which simply isnt true.

"I use private notes a lot and what I'm finding is reading a profile always saying 'Safe fun' but have different pictures of different guys playing with them bare so I mark it down in my notes that they play bare so avoid.

Anyone do the same avoid if they play bare a lot does it not bother you too much

How many levels do you go back, if like a family tree you’d be avoiding hundreds of folk potentially? "

Nope just one level

You have to be realistic in your approach. I don't have or had any problems up to now on fab so I'm happy the way my experience on here had went

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Mental to think that people actually research on here.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why but sex is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world. Wouldn't it be a mood killer if you whipped out the binders to find your notes on a potential partner?

"Mental to think that people actually research on here.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why but sex is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world. Wouldn't it be a mood killer if you whipped out the binders to find your notes on a potential partner? "

Folk like to complicate it

"What purpose does this post serve other than a declaration of look I play safe.

another strange one is the cpls profile proclaiming they only play safe which simply isnt true.

"

Kola why the fuck do I want to declare this and that. I don't need to say crap that you state to come across as a great guy or to get meets.

It's a fucking post about people who state 'come fill me up'

Don't make yourself look an muppet by staying something that in your own mind is true. That's all it is a post where people have actually stated this.

Honestly you put a genuine post up and the usual people just want to be negative or make snide remarks. Ffs must be a bundle of laughs on a meet ehh

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

How many levels do you go back, if like a family tree you’d be avoiding hundreds of folk potentially? "

Avoiding even one bareback player means you are potentially avoiding thousands.

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

"Mental to think that people actually research on here.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why but sex is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world. Wouldn't it be a mood killer if you whipped out the binders to find your notes on a potential partner?

Folk like to complicate it "

Exactly.

Your type? Good chat? Go for it!

Anyone do the same avoid if they play bare a lot does it not bother you too much "

I'd be the same. It really says it all about the subsequent veris standards. Anyone that thinks that simply gloving up guarantees safe sex needs a refresher course.

How many levels do you go back, if like a family tree you’d be avoiding hundreds of folk potentially?

Avoiding even one bareback player means you are potentially avoiding thousands."

Avoiding even one bareback player means you are potentially avoiding thousands."

that's kl so you wouldn't avoid them.

That's all I'm asking from the post.

Obviously avoiding that person who states it is one thing then checking if they have 3 veris who they are and what they get up to, some might not look that far, some will. It could go on and on so where would one person stop

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Obviously avoiding that person who states it is one thing then checking if they have 3 veris who they are and what they get up to, some might not look that far, some will. It could go on and on so where would one person stop"

Think that’s the question we’re asking Peter, where do you stop?

But as another poster says, unless you abstain there will be risks, everyone needs to make that choice as sensibly as they can.....

I'd be the same. It really says it all about the subsequent veris standards. Anyone that thinks that simply gloving up guarantees safe sex needs a refresher course. "

There are people who do think having safe sex guarantees total safety, I don't and I'm sure you don't either. Yes there are people who think it does so yeah we should always brush up on sexual safety.

Obviously avoiding that person who states it is one thing then checking if they have 3 veris who they are and what they get up to, some might not look that far, some will. It could go on and on so where would one person stop

Think that’s the question we’re asking Peter, where do you stop?

But as another poster says, unless you abstain there will be risks, everyone needs to make that choice as sensibly as they can....."

I suppose it's up to us as an individual where we stop or even if some of us don't even start.

Suppose that's why the forums are good it bro Gd out different views and makes you think of your own views and why people come up with their views and we all learn from them

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

What purpose does this post serve other than a declaration of look I play safe.

Kola why the fuck do I want to declare this and that. I don't need to say crap that you state to come across as a great guy or to get meets.

Because if these folk aint for you steer clear instead you decide to tell us how you play safe again your version of safe.

It's a fucking post about people who state 'come fill me up'

Don't make yourself look an muppet by staying something that in your own mind is true. That's all it is a post where people have actually stated this.

Aint me looking like a muppet ...kindly keep the name calling out of it. you ask for folks thoughts da daaaaaa thats my thoughts.

Honestly you put a genuine post up and the usual people just want to be negative or make snide remarks. Ffs must be a bundle of laughs on a meet ehh

I believe alot of your posts are nothing more than look at how great I am posts.

those who meet me have a laugh and joke with me you try to put across the perception I must be boring in comparison to yourself.

pretty sad I will end this with lololololo as aparently this shows what a funny guy you are

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I don't have your penis identifying skills OP but it's a different thing on a couples profile I think as I wouldn't expect long term couples to generally use condoms just with each other. We don't. We don't need to. Anyone else though and we would. Plus, all our pictures are just us.

I'm away to check our pictures now but I don't think we have any like that...

V x

"I don't have your penis identifying skills OP but it's a different thing on a couples profile I think as I wouldn't expect long term couples to generally use condoms just with each other. We don't. We don't need to. Anyone else though and we would. Plus, all our pictures are just us.

V x"

I've checked.. You dont.

Central Scotland

"I don't have your penis identifying skills OP but it's a different thing on a couples profile I think as I wouldn't expect long term couples to generally use condoms just with each other. We don't. We don't need to. Anyone else though and we would. Plus, all our pictures are just us.

V x

I've checked.. You dont. "

Thanks not really our thing to post pictures like that

V x

Central Scotland

V x

I've checked.. You dont.

Thanks not really our thing to post pictures like that

V x"

that was meant to be

I rarely believe what folk say on here anyway so would take little comfort from statements of "safe sex" or no bare back pics. You want the fun, you need to take the risks that come with it.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Obviously avoiding that person who states it is one thing then checking if they have 3 veris who they are and what they get up to, some might not look that far, some will. It could go on and on so where would one person stop"

I WOULD avoid them horsey...

I block an and if I come across anyone they have verid I will avoid.

Not that I meet much these days. 3 meets in the last 3 yrs

» Add a new message to this topic