FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Mental Place For A Social or Even A Date

Mental Place For A Social or Even A Date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So folks I was thinking, (I know me, thinking, shocker, ehhhh), where is the worst, best or mental place you have had a fab social, (1 to 1) or even an actual date if there's somewhere that sticks out for any reason.

The most mental I had was at McDonalds because it was arranged hastily as we were both free lol. it was just too noisy and really, really busy but sure there are some worst places to have a social than mKds

So where have you met for a meet that's stands out, good or bad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Best date I ever got taken on was to surgeons hall museum, oh to go back to that date again

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

The midnight showing of the first Pokemon movie, we thought there wouldn't be any kids there at that time of night and we would get to watch the film in peace....... we were wrong.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always just been the pub. Waxy O'Connors is good, lots of wee booths

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Always just been the pub. Waxy O'Connors is good, lots of wee booths "

We met a couple at waxys once, only bit left was very snug for 3 and I was left on a high stool leaning over the whole time, woke up in the morning feeling 40 years older great at the time lol

John

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"So folks I was thinking, (I know me, thinking, shocker, ehhhh), where is the worst,

"

Fife !!!

Cheerz bar in Aberdeen, the local gay bar it's a great night out. But this social meet was a Wednesday afternoon so I guess not the same crowd you get evenings and weekends. My meet text me he was running late so I got a drink and sat down, got 'adopted' by the regulars. Having a giggle until my meet walks in and they click he is black. I won't repeat what the old guys said to me but it was less open-minded than I would expect in a gay bar

They sat muttering while me and the guy started playing pool, and one very d*unk lady decided she did like the black guy after all. She had him pressed against the wall, spraying lager and KP salted nuts over his face as she told him he should ditch him and go with her instead. Meanwhile some old guy kept trying to grab my arse or boobs everyone I passed him! The d*unk woman started getting bolshy demanding I fight her for my meet he grabbed me and we made a sharp exit. Laughed once we were safely in his car.

I have been to Cheerz many nights and it is usually great but that afternoon was just crazy

Had a few coffee meets in Waxy's who's now a very good friend. I headed to go the cinema back in August and someone invited himself, never regretted it and have since become great friends and been back to the cinema more times since then x

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Had a few coffee meets in Waxy's who's now a very good friend. I headed to go the cinema back in August and someone invited himself, never regretted it and have since become great friends and been back to the cinema more times since then x"

I hear Waxy’s is a good place to meet

stirling

"Had a few coffee meets in Waxy's who's now a very good friend. I headed to go the cinema back in August and someone invited himself, never regretted it and have since become great friends and been back to the cinema more times since then x

I hear Waxy’s is a good place to meet "

Costa is a great alternative

By *ab timeWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I had a meet in Starbucks the other week but I got lost trying to find it.

stirling

"I had a meet in Starbucks the other week but I got lost trying to find it. "

Wash your mouth out lady x

"Had a few coffee meets in Waxy's who's now a very good friend. I headed to go the cinema back in August and someone invited himself, never regretted it and have since become great friends and been back to the cinema more times since then x

I hear Waxy’s is a good place to meet "

It's quiet too so able talk without anyone listening x

"I had a meet in Starbucks the other week but I got lost trying to find it. "

Good decision for Starbucks.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

In a cafe in gourock & he brought his kids

"In a cafe in gourock & he brought his kids "

please tell me your fucking joking

stirling

"I had a meet in Starbucks the other week but I got lost trying to find it.

Good decision for Starbucks. "

No need for that now

Dundee

No need for that now "

I haven’t got round to a costa yet.

A lady once arranged to meet me outside asda for a social.. I assumed we would be heading across the road to one of the nice bars in the area.. Nope.. I arrived early, parked and went to stand outside where we agreed to meet.. Five minutes later, a tap on the shoulder and a voice saying, "where have you parked.."Turned round and ahe was standing there with a full shopping trolley. No hint of shame, just said can you give me a lift home with this.. She made me a nice cup of tea when we got there though.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

No need for that now

I haven’t got round to a costa yet. "

Much prefer Nero's

No need for that now

Much prefer Nero's "

Me too. It's far classier.

Central Scotland

"A lady once arranged to meet me outside asda for a social.. I assumed we would be heading across the road to one of the nice bars in the area.. Nope.. I arrived early, parked and went to stand outside where we agreed to meet.. Five minutes later, a tap on the shoulder and a voice saying, "where have you parked.."Turned round and ahe was standing there with a full shopping trolley. No hint of shame, just said can you give me a lift home with this.. She made me a nice cup of tea when we got there though. "

Got to love that you're a gent enough to have taken her home instead of telling her to do one!

V x

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Probably the craziest place would be to meet at a sexual health clinic .

"A lady once arranged to meet me outside asda for a social.. I assumed we would be heading across the road to one of the nice bars in the area.. Nope.. I arrived early, parked and went to stand outside where we agreed to meet.. Five minutes later, a tap on the shoulder and a voice saying, "where have you parked.."Turned round and ahe was standing there with a full shopping trolley. No hint of shame, just said can you give me a lift home with this.. She made me a nice cup of tea when we got there though.

Got to love that you're a gent enough to have taken her home instead of telling her to do one!

V x"

Auch..not realy. I'll do pretty much anything for a good cuppa..

stirling

No need for that now

Much prefer Nero's "

I like the new Costa in Stirling, sit in the mall and people watch

Central Scotland

"A lady once arranged to meet me outside asda for a social.. I assumed we would be heading across the road to one of the nice bars in the area.. Nope.. I arrived early, parked and went to stand outside where we agreed to meet.. Five minutes later, a tap on the shoulder and a voice saying, "where have you parked.."Turned round and ahe was standing there with a full shopping trolley. No hint of shame, just said can you give me a lift home with this.. She made me a nice cup of tea when we got there though.

V x

Auch..not realy. I'll do pretty much anything for a good cuppa.. "

You don't fix washing machines do you?

V x

Dundee

No need for that now

Much prefer Nero's

I like the new Costa in Stirling, sit in the mall and people watch "

Can’t beat a bit of people watching

Central Scotland

No need for that now

Much prefer Nero's

I like the new Costa in Stirling, sit in the mall and people watch "

I'll be upstairs in Nero, next to the window, watching the world pass by

Renfrewshire

"In a cafe in gourock & he brought his kids

please tell me your fucking joking"

Nope I nearly died

Couldn't even turn & walk away the kids ran up & shouting my name

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I had a social meet in McDs once - the poor guy was meant to meet me at my hotel that morning for more than a social, but due to the fact the event I was at had a free bar, and I didn’t get to my bed til 5, I wasn’t feeling very well so had to cancel the planned fun. Like a trooper though, he took me to sort my hangover and we had a right laugh.

And we are meeting again this week to finish off what we didn’t manage to start the last time (assuming I don’t get too d*unk at the Xmas do the night before )

V x

V x"

Sadly no... But I'll give it a go if you like.

By *esssDanMan  over a year ago

Dundee

No need for that now

I haven’t got round to a costa yet. "

My favourite.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Had a great meet in a Costa. Ended up playing in it

Central Scotland

V x

V x

Sadly no... But I'll give it a go if you like. "

W already tried so now we're getting a man in... Could have done without at this time of year. Gutted you're not really a washing machine repair man

V x

V x

V x

Sadly no... But I'll give it a go if you like.

W already tried so now we're getting a man in... Could have done without at this time of year. Gutted you're not really a washing machine repair man

V x"

For the first time in my life so am I

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"In a cafe in gourock & he brought his kids "

Lmao doesn’t surprise me at all, wasn’t the cafe continental was it?

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not quite a social, but I spotted a couple I’d chatted to on a ferry once. Didn’t think it was Fab etiquette to go and say hello, but I messaged to say I’d seen them afterwards though. They said I should have said hello. So could have had a random social in a ferry cafe.

"Not quite a social, but I spotted a couple I’d chatted to on a ferry once. Didn’t think it was Fab etiquette to go and say hello, but I messaged to say I’d seen them afterwards though. They said I should have said hello. So could have had a random social in a ferry cafe."

They say that after the fact but I think most people would not want this so personally I would ignore.

I've had it happen to me, people coming up to me when I'm in company and each time I was not happy

Renfrewshire

Lmao doesn’t surprise me at all, wasn’t the cafe continental was it? "

It was lol

Glasgow

"Not quite a social, but I spotted a couple I’d chatted to on a ferry once. Didn’t think it was Fab etiquette to go and say hello, but I messaged to say I’d seen them afterwards though. They said I should have said hello. So could have had a random social in a ferry cafe.

They say that after the fact but I think most people would not want this so personally I would ignore.

I've had it happen to me, people coming up to me when I'm in company and each time I was not happy "

Agree completely - that’s why I kept a low profile and didn’t even consider saying hello. Was really surprised they said that, especially as it was local to where they live.

Blantyre

"Not quite a social, but I spotted a couple I’d chatted to on a ferry once. Didn’t think it was Fab etiquette to go and say hello, but I messaged to say I’d seen them afterwards though. They said I should have said hello. So could have had a random social in a ferry cafe.

I've had it happen to me, people coming up to me when I'm in company and each time I was not happy

Agree completely - that’s why I kept a low profile and didn’t even consider saying hello. Was really surprised they said that, especially as it was local to where they live."

Thats because some people have no conversation skills. If a fellow fabber that knew me seen me in asda or whatever i would hope they would be polite enough to stop and say hello or how have you been or whatever. Not all general chit chat needs to involve Fab or who have you played with this week.

Thats why i say lack of conversation skills

Glasgow

Agree completely - that’s why I kept a low profile and didn’t even consider saying hello. Was really surprised they said that, especially as it was local to where they live.

Thats because some people have no conversation skills. If a fellow fabber that knew me seen me in asda or whatever i would hope they would be polite enough to stop and say hello or how have you been or whatever. Not all general chit chat needs to involve Fab or who have you played with this week.

Thats why i say lack of conversation skills "

So who lacked the conversational skills in this scenario? Me?

Not really. I just didn’t think it appropriate to approach someone I hadn’t met before in those circumstances.

This is completely honesty and can be for debate below about coming up to a fabber but , I have never heard anything so full of crap in my life.

We are on a swinging site and many want discretion for many reasons and there's no way on earth I'm gonna come up to another fabber on the chance of putting them in an uncomfortable position and or predicament. I have respect for every one, even you as a fabber and would NEVER consider coming up to a fellow fabber. If that's your attitude then there is something seriously worrying in your thought process.

Here's a hint, to start you point of above 'some people have no conversational skills', talk about condescending OMG. You have no idea peoples conversational skills are like only until you sample them so you canny group people like that.(SOME). When people came up to me in a public place when I was in company and alone it left me very angry but thinking about their conversational skills was the last thing on my mind.

edinburgh

Fair enough if you’ve met at a social or something, but I wouldn’t walk up to a random stranger thinking I know you from fab and say hi!!! that’s not lacking social skills

Blantyre

Fair enough if you’ve met at a social or something, but I wouldn’t walk up to a random stranger thinking I know you from fab and say hi!!! that’s not lacking social skills "

Of course im not saying walk up to a random fab member and speak to them just because you know them from a profile picture or whatever. But my comments were made to a guy that said he had been CHATTING to someone which meant he knew them already. He then avoided them , why ??. The people concerned even said to him , you should have said hello.

Blantyre

This is completely honesty and can be for debate below about coming up to a fabber but , I have never heard anything so full of crap in my life.

We are on a swinging site and many want discretion for many reasons and there's no way on earth I'm gonna come up to another fabber on the chance of putting them in an uncomfortable position and or predicament. I have respect for every one, even you as a fabber and would NEVER consider coming up to a fellow fabber. If that's your attitude then there is something seriously worrying in your thought process.

Here's a hint, to start you point of above 'some people have no conversational skills', talk about condescending OMG. You have no idea peoples conversational skills are like only until you sample them so you canny group people like that.(SOME). When people came up to me in a public place when I was in company and alone it left me very angry but thinking about their conversational skills was the last thing on my mind. "

Rant over Peter ??

You say you wouldnt do it , fair enough, does that give you the right to say im full of crap because i would , erm nawwww.

You say your have respect for everyone erm nawww again . Your posts constantly prove otherwise.

You keep harping on about the same people being negative and starting arguments , erm nawww again .

You my friend are the one who is ruder than the people you keep trying to put down when they have the AUDACITY to disagree with you or your views on something. Grow up man !!!

Glasgow

Fair enough if you’ve met at a social or something, but I wouldn’t walk up to a random stranger thinking I know you from fab and say hi!!! that’s not lacking social skills

Of course im not saying walk up to a random fab member and speak to them just because you know them from a profile picture or whatever. But my comments were made to a guy that said he had been CHATTING to someone which meant he knew them already. He then avoided them , why ??. The people concerned even said to him , you should have said hello.

"

I’m not sure a brief chat a while before I saw them counts as really knowing them to be honest.

I already said I didn’t go and say hello because it didn’t seem appropriate, what with people valuing discretion and privacy and all.

They may have said to say hello in hindsight, but I still think putting discretion first in that situation is probably the right thing.

For what its worth they were with their family, and the ferry was just arriving at its destination.

But thank you for your constructive critique of my conversation skills anyway.

edinburgh

"

But it’s it’s not lacking social skills. Even if I’d been online chatting to someone here if I’d not already met them I wouldn’t just wander up to them though.

Blantyre

I’m not sure a brief chat a while before I saw them counts as really knowing them to be honest.

I already said I didn’t go and say hello because it didn’t seem appropriate, what with people valuing discretion and privacy and all.

They may have said to say hello in hindsight, but I still think putting discretion first in that situation is probably the right thing.

For what its worth they were with their family, and the ferry was just arriving at its destination.

But thank you for your constructive critique of my conversation skills anyway. "

I love this, when someone disagrees with an something it escalates to different levels to show you did the right thing.

Now that there is families involved then i commend you for showing the discretion you did. Again my point is situation aware too. If i seen a single female i had fun with in asda with an unknown male or kids or whatever of course im not going near her , if we have met a couple and its the same couple we played with and there alone , yes we will chat . You originally only mentioned a couple you had been chatting with not a family. Theres a huge difference.

Blantyre

But it’s it’s not lacking social skills. Even if I’d been online chatting to someone here if I’d not already met them I wouldn’t just wander up to them though. "

I commented on kentish situation only . Its all about how well you know them and the circumstances of where and when and who else is with them etc . I would not have a ( i will not speak to any fab member ) rule, thats just daft.

Mine was arrivals at an airport. Told me where to sit and then sneaked up on me. She admitted she was hiding somewhere in case I didn't look like my pics. Anyway I was pleasantly surprised... at least initially.

Glasgow

But thank you for your constructive critique of my conversation skills anyway.

I love this, when someone disagrees with an something it escalates to different levels to show you did the right thing.

Now that there is families involved then i commend you for showing the discretion you did. Again my point is situation aware too. If i seen a single female i had fun with in asda with an unknown male or kids or whatever of course im not going near her , if we have met a couple and its the same couple we played with and there alone , yes we will chat . You originally only mentioned a couple you had been chatting with not a family. Theres a huge difference. "

Why does it make a difference though, if your whole point was that you wouldn’t mention how you knew them?

I didn’t mention it originally, as it didn’t seem relevant. I’m not sure it would ever be appropriate to assume that the person or people you recognised would appreciate being approached unannounced in public.

Glasgow

But it’s it’s not lacking social skills. Even if I’d been online chatting to someone here if I’d not already met them I wouldn’t just wander up to them though.

I commented on kentish situation only . Its all about how well you know them and the circumstances of where and when and who else is with them etc . I would not have a ( i will not speak to any fab member ) rule, thats just daft."

And how well are you assuming I knew them?

Maybe it’s just me, but I think ‘I would not approach a Fab member in public unless I knew for a fact they would be OK with that’ is probably a pretty good rule of thumb.

Blantyre

I commented on kentish situation only . Its all about how well you know them and the circumstances of where and when and who else is with them etc . I would not have a ( i will not speak to any fab member ) rule, thats just daft.

Maybe it’s just me, but I think ‘I would not approach a Fab member in public unless I knew for a fact they would be OK with that’ is probably a pretty good rule of thumb."

Yep im agreeing with you , it has to be a situation aware contact. But i certainly dont have an , avoid at all costs , policy on randomly bumping into someone i know. Peter said earlier he wouldnt do it and would be angry if someone approached him . Does that include people hes friends with , i wonder ??

Here's a hint, to start you point of above 'some people have no conversational skills', talk about condescending OMG. You have no idea peoples conversational skills are like only until you sample them so you canny group people like that.(SOME). When people came up to me in a public place when I was in company and alone it left me very angry but thinking about their conversational skills was the last thing on my mind.

Rant over Peter ??

You say you wouldnt do it , fair enough, does that give you the right to say im full of crap because i would , erm nawwww.

You say your have respect for everyone erm nawww again . Your posts constantly prove otherwise.

You keep harping on about the same people being negative and starting arguments , erm nawww again .

You my friend are the one who is ruder than the people you keep trying to put down when they have the AUDACITY to disagree with you or your views on something. Grow up man !!!"

Please, please read the post again, I never said you were full of crap. I said what you said was full of crap. There is a big difference, a huge big difference.

It does not matter if the person is random or been speaking to them in chat etc, I still would not go up to them incase they are put in an awkward position. You know what, if most of the people agree with you then kl that is up to them, I would not appreciated it and it has happened a few times and I know many, many more do not like it either.

People have lost their jobs because they are swingers, people have been suspended because they are swingers. Its not a thing you can go up to people and start chatting about in other company even if you have fucked each other. Its just not the done thing.

Genuinely I do not like you but I don't chat about you to others and if you post something that I genuinely agree with I would say so. If I say something that is wrong and you are right, again I will say so. Swinging is swinging and its looked at in the public eye as taboo so a lot of people want to keep it discreet for many reason, if not, everyone would have their face on their profile all the time and more etc...

Maybe it’s just me, but I think ‘I would not approach a Fab member in public unless I knew for a fact they would be OK with that’ is probably a pretty good rule of thumb.

Yep im agreeing with you , it has to be a situation aware contact. But i certainly dont have an , avoid at all costs , policy on randomly bumping into someone i know. Peter said earlier he wouldnt do it and would be angry if someone approached him . Does that include people hes friends with , i wonder ??"

The people I'm friends with would know I wouldn't do it to them and they wouldn't do it to me. Obviously the closer you become then there is more chance of it happening but I will not and have never put anyone including fab friends in a potential awkward position like that.

I don't get what's weird about saying hello in the passing to someone you've met if you bump into them.

If they start openly discussing here, then I'd suggest they're numpties anyway

Next

"Next"

Lolololol

"Mine was arrivals at an airport. Told me where to sit and then sneaked up on me. She admitted she was hiding somewhere in case I didn't look like my pics. Anyway I was pleasantly surprised... at least initially."

That kinda thing used to be very common on meeting, waiting for you to arrive, watching and then if interested they would come up. If they thought, 'fuck naw', then they would just leave you sitting there.

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

"Mine was arrivals at an airport. Told me where to sit and then sneaked up on me. She admitted she was hiding somewhere in case I didn't look like my pics. Anyway I was pleasantly surprised... at least initially.

That kinda thing used to be very common on meeting, waiting for you to arrive, watching and then if interested they would come up. If they thought, 'fuck naw', then they would just leave you sitting there."

Reminds me of the scene in the movie Daddy's Home

had a cracker years and years ago.

I was contacted by a female, (stunning pictures) who wanted a gangbang with older, mature guys so after chatting a full week, I gave her a contact of one of my mates on fab and the gangbang could happen at his.

SO he told me two weeks later after they two were chatting when and where. he said he would pick her up on his bike. She even described what she wanted, what she would be wearing, I'll never forget, he told me she said, pigtails, white boob tube, tartan short skirt, knee length stockings with bows and white trainers and white cotton panties. ( I think then was at that point started to get suspicious)

So he said he would message me once he picked her up. Now as they had been talking for weeks they had arranged everything but I had an uneasy feeling.

She asked t meet at the Garage at Hampden park, (now shut). So he turned up at the time stipulated and waited, and waited and waited. She never showed and guess what, it was the playoff between Scotland and Holland which Scotland won 1.0 and took him ages to get out of the traffic, even on his bike.

I don't normally swear but he was fuckingggggggggggg raging and I couldn't help stop laughing

I still think she was fake etc....

Blantyre

Yep im agreeing with you , it has to be a situation aware contact. But i certainly dont have an , avoid at all costs , policy on randomly bumping into someone i know. Peter said earlier he wouldnt do it and would be angry if someone approached him . Does that include people hes friends with , i wonder ??

The people I'm friends with would know I wouldn't do it to them and they wouldn't do it to me. Obviously the closer you become then there is more chance of it happening but I will not and have never put anyone including fab friends in a potential awkward position like that. "

Peter im still confused, 1 last question on the point. Your in an aisle in asda alone, a fab female friend walks into the same aisle alone , do you look away and get out of there quick or do you say hello and chat. ?

The people I'm friends with would know I wouldn't do it to them and they wouldn't do it to me. Obviously the closer you become then there is more chance of it happening but I will not and have never put anyone including fab friends in a potential awkward position like that.

Peter im still confused, 1 last question on the point. Your in an aisle in asda alone, a fab female friend walks into the same aisle alone , do you look away and get out of there quick or do you say hello and chat. ?"

How does that person know I'm alone and how do I know they are alone. I maybe with my daughter or son shopping and they are elsewhere in another Aisle and the same for the other person.

Seriously, how can you not even work that out. That is worrying.

Obviously you can have a smile exchange etc.. but its not worth taking the chance for one of us to be put in an awkward position.

I was in the counting house and a friend whom I had a social at mine previously came in, seen me by myself and said hiya and I said I'm with my son and she then carried on walking. If she had stayed it would have put me in an awkward position. we spoke about it after, later that night in message exchange but it shows you what can and that was the night two idiots shouted my name at different times in the counting house when my son was sitting beside me, which I had to try and explain.

Blantyre

Peter im still confused, 1 last question on the point. Your in an aisle in asda alone, a fab female friend walks into the same aisle alone , do you look away and get out of there quick or do you say hello and chat. ?

How does that person know I'm alone and how do I know they are alone. I maybe with my daughter or son shopping and they are elsewhere in another Aisle and the same for the other person.

Obviously you can have a smile exchange etc.. but its not worth taking the chance for one of us to be put in an awkward position.

I was in the counting house and a friend whom I had a social at mine previously came in, seen me by myself and said hiya and I said I'm with my son and she then carried on walking. If she had stayed it would have put me in an awkward position. we spoke about it after, later that night in message exchange but it shows you what can and that was the night two idiots shouted my name at different times in the counting house when my son was sitting beside me, which I had to try and explain."

I sigh out loud mate. Most adults can stop and exchange pleasantries in a shop without talking Fab and conversation even being connected to Fab. So a family member does walk round the corner , you say this is julie or kate or feckin whoever, its the mother of one of the lads i used to coach at football with. Years ago. Its no big deal . You keep saying i cant understand it, its you that is not understanding that adults chatting is not all about Fab. Your experience was with stupid people that had zero discretion, so your thinking is all Fabbers have zero discretion in a conversation. Anyway back to thread.

I was in the counting house and a friend whom I had a social at mine previously came in, seen me by myself and said hiya and I said I'm with my son and she then carried on walking. If she had stayed it would have put me in an awkward position. we spoke about it after, later that night in message exchange but it shows you what can and that was the night two idiots shouted my name at different times in the counting house when my son was sitting beside me, which I had to try and explain.

I sigh out loud mate. Most adults can stop and exchange pleasantries in a shop without talking Fab and conversation even being connected to Fab. So a family member does walk round the corner , you say this is julie or kate or feckin whoever, its the mother of one of the lads i used to coach at football with. Years ago. Its no big deal . You keep saying i cant understand it, its you that is not understanding that adults chatting is not all about Fab. Your experience was with stupid people that had zero discretion, so your thinking is all Fabbers have zero discretion in a conversation. Anyway back to thread. "

Those experiences are just samples of what I have experienced, had more and many other people have had more, some which did not end well, so why would you seriously want to take a chance with people of the same lifestyle that many other people who do not understand swinging believe it is taboo.

If you are the sort of person who is quite happy to walk up to fabbers and start chatting, (obviously whom you know), then that is you. I'm not gonna start making up excuses and lies about peoples names and how I met them because they chatted to me if my company asked who was that.

Your views are completely different from mine and shall remain so.

Some of you must meet some right stoaters if you're terrified of them saying hello in real life

Next

stirling

"Next"

Think I sense some friction....,

I’d agree with hedevil, a harmless hello can’t be that devastating, and let’s be honest, we all tell white lies to someone about our Fab existence

"Next

Think I sense some friction....,

I’d agree with hedevil, a harmless hello can’t be that devastating, and let’s be honest, we all tell white lies to someone about our Fab existence "

lol no friction.

the person stats openly they are only interested in derailing posts and seeing arguments on the forums so why accommodate such a person.

yes its all a harmless hello until you say so when they are in company and put them in an awkward position, why would you want to take that chance.

if the person is in, an aisle, as hedevil says, yeah I get it you can say hiya etc.. but your taking a chance as you do not know that person. They may have played with you and have a partner and thus we are all put in an awkward position etc..

I've seen fabbers and they have seen me in a pub, nightclub etc... and I have smiled at them, visa versa but that's it, I would not go up to them incase they are with someone and I didn't realise.

right that's my view and his view and im sure quite a few will agree with him and nothing wrong with that, until it becomes seriously awkward. I just put myself in that position if I can help it.

Anyone got dodgy places to meet like the Necropolis or the Polmadie cleaning units

The carpark at Morrison's anniesland.lol

I agree with Peter on this. If I saw someone from Fab and they saw me, I would just smile and walk on. I wouldn't stop to talk as you just don't know who they could be with, family, friends etc. That would be so awkward. Best just to not say anything at all and go about your own business x

"I agree with Peter on this. If I saw someone from Fab and they saw me, I would just smile and walk on. I wouldn't stop to talk as you just don't know who they could be with, family, friends etc. That would be so awkward. Best just to not say anything at all and go about your own business x"

(Reluctantly) I also have to agree.

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

please tell me your fucking joking

Nope I nearly died

Couldn't even turn & walk away the kids ran up & shouting my name "

Could have been worse at least they didnt leave you a veri or fab your pics.

"I agree with Peter on this. If I saw someone from Fab and they saw me, I would just smile and walk on. I wouldn't stop to talk as you just don't know who they could be with, family, friends etc. That would be so awkward. Best just to not say anything at all and go about your own business x

(Reluctantly) I also have to agree. "

If you are right on a post I would agree with you and I wouldn't be reluctant about it, the same with hedevil, if I believe he is right does not matter my views of him personally, I would still agree.

We all have views on here and yes I have had views that have actually changed but in order for views to change you need to understand the others persons views and why they came up with their views which can only either reinforce your views or change change them.

Suppose that's what makes a good forum debate. All different views which can constructively change due to others inputs

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 23:28:32]

Central Scotland

"I agree with Peter on this. If I saw someone from Fab and they saw me, I would just smile and walk on. I wouldn't stop to talk as you just don't know who they could be with, family, friends etc. That would be so awkward. Best just to not say anything at all and go about your own business x"

Agreeing. Mostly because I'm probably out with my kids and/or my mum and they will ask who you are and how I know you and eleventybillion questions about you. Just nod and smile then I won't feel shunned but also can say I have no clue who you are

V x

Central Scotland

Very nearly met a couple (who had become friends) for a coffee at a soft play they were thinking on the wrong one though so didn't happen. Could have been an odd one though

Glasgow

Sorry - I didn’t mean to start such a controversy!

"I agree with Peter on this. If I saw someone from Fab and they saw me, I would just smile and walk on. I wouldn't stop to talk as you just don't know who they could be with, family, friends etc. That would be so awkward. Best just to not say anything at all and go about your own business x

(Reluctantly) I also have to agree.

If you are right on a post I would agree with you and I wouldn't be reluctant about it, the same with hedevil, if I believe he is right does not matter my views of him personally, I would still agree.

We all have views on here and yes I have had views that have actually changed but in order for views to change you need to understand the others persons views and why they came up with their views which can only either reinforce your views or change change them.

Suppose that's what makes a good forum debate. All different views which can constructively change due to others inputs"

Hey, leave He devil out of this!

He and I are nothing alike!

He wears orthopaedic shoes!

"Sorry - I didn’t mean to start such a controversy! "

your fine, it wasn't you

anyways, anyone met in a graveyard

Blantyre

"

He wears orthopaedic shoes! "

You know TD40 thats the nicest thing you have said on this forum tyvm.

Forgetting the shoes part lol.

Can i repeat to all other Fab users , just in case anyone missed it earlier.

He Devil and TD40 are NOTHING alike. You are so right mate.

By *esssDanMan  over a year ago

Dundee

"Mine was arrivals at an airport. Told me where to sit and then sneaked up on me. She admitted she was hiding somewhere in case I didn't look like my pics. Anyway I was pleasantly surprised... at least initially."

"At least initially"? Why, what happened then?

"

He wears orthopaedic shoes!

You know TD40 thats the nicest thing you have said on this forum tyvm.

Forgetting the shoes part lol.

Can i repeat to all other Fab users , just in case anyone missed it earlier.

He Devil and TD40 are NOTHING alike. You are so right mate.

"

You're welcome mate!

Don't worry they know this already!

Agreeing. Mostly because I'm probably out with my kids and/or my mum and they will ask who you are and how I know you and eleventybillion questions about you. Just nod and smile then I won't feel shunned but also can say I have no clue who you are

V x"

I sometimes meet my mum for lunch in Glasgow so if this happened while I was with her, she would ask me a million questions as to who that was. I would just probably make something up like, he works in my building or something like that. I would cringe the rest of the day lol x

» Add a new message to this topic