FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Stories and Fantasies

Stories and Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wrote a story to a lady who is a regular on here (wont name her to spare blushes), am quite pleased with the end result. Is called "4 part fantasy story".

Would love it if a few others read it and gave me some feedback.

Ta PR

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMrsWTFCouple  over a year ago

Arbroath

"Wrote a story to a lady who is a regular on here (wont name her to spare blushes), am quite pleased with the end result. Is called "4 part fantasy story".

Ta PR"

I love a good read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wrote a story to a lady who is a regular on here (wont name her to spare blushes), am quite pleased with the end result. Is called "4 part fantasy story".

Ta PR"

Why not put it up in the stories and fantasies forum section. Bigger audience will prob appreciate it

Ta PR

Why not put it up in the stories and fantasies forum section. Bigger audience will prob appreciate it "

Sorry, for a budding author didnt write that very well! Thats where it is but is has quickly slid down the page, need some comments to keep it up so to speak.

Ta PR

Why not put it up in the stories and fantasies forum section. Bigger audience will prob appreciate it

Sorry, for a budding author didnt write that very well! Thats where it is but is has quickly slid down the page, need some comments to keep it up so to speak."

A few friends on here write erotic stories and I have done but I prefer to write songs and use my imagination thus

But good luck OP, hope it take off

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Ta PR"

Do you want all feedback whether good or bad. ?

Ta PR

Do you want all feedback whether good or bad. ? "

Yes please

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Ta PR

Do you want all feedback whether good or bad. ?

Yes please"

I get the story your trying to portray, across. Im a million miles from being a story writer or would even consider writing a story but i found your style of writing hard to follow . No flowing from one setting to the next . It was this happened then this happened then this happened. Im no writer so hard for me to explain why i wasnt keen . Maybe im the one thats totally wrong though. Just my opinion bud. Good luck with it anyway. It takes balls to do it and show it so

Ta PR"

Did a few years ago, put them on the fantasy’s forum, most liked them, to the point it was fun creating episodes,and they got a decent following and reaction.

Fantasy forum is good for gaining ideas and pointers on what and what not to do I found.

» Add a new message to this topic