FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Voluntary imprisonment

Voluntary imprisonment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm watching a documentary about a prison in Bolivia where a criminal can take their family to prison with them. As there's no social services in Bolivia it's the only way these families can survive. There's over 300 kids running about in 1 prison alone and not 1 single guard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I'm watching a documentary about a prison in Bolivia where a criminal can take their family to prison with them. As there's no social services in Bolivia it's the only way these families can survive. There's over 300 kids running about in 1 prison alone and not 1 single guard "

So has the father commited a crime or are they ALL voluntary in the cells. And if no guards what keeps them in ?

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm watching a documentary about a prison in Bolivia where a criminal can take their family to prison with them. As there's no social services in Bolivia it's the only way these families can survive. There's over 300 kids running about in 1 prison alone and not 1 single guard

So has the father commited a crime or are they ALL voluntary in the cells. And if no guards what keeps them in ?"

The walls

John

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I'm watching a documentary about a prison in Bolivia where a criminal can take their family to prison with them. As there's no social services in Bolivia it's the only way these families can survive. There's over 300 kids running about in 1 prison alone and not 1 single guard

So has the father commited a crime or are they ALL voluntary in the cells. And if no guards what keeps them in ?

The walls

John "

Twat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The walls

John "

Fair play, I really like their ice cream, John.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I think this prison is also known as the resort prison? Theres bbq discos and a swimming pool if memory serves me right

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think this prison is also known as the resort prison? Theres bbq discos and a swimming pool if memory serves me right "

They use the swimming pool to drown the sex offenders

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Sounds like a Margaret Atwood novel where they spend a week working on the outside then a week in prison so everyone can be looked after... It gets darker than that obviously but this doesn't seem too great an idea either

V x

By *okerman76Man  over a year ago

Glagow

The dargados run the prison, 2000 prisoners and only 100 guards.

» Add a new message to this topic