FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Couples - Fab Problem by Association

Couples - Fab Problem by Association

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Couples - Fab Problem by Association

Thought of this a few times and never asked but not long ago today, two different couples in one of the chat rooms said they were blocked because of something their partner said either in chat rooms or on the forum.

So couples, when making comments on the forum or in the chat room, actually, even in messages that are sent, have you ever said anything that wasn’t nice or cause problems and your partner has given you hell for it or do they always backed you up even if it was something stupitt you said. ??

Obviously don’t say anything in particular, we don’t want anyone to be banned for it but think its an interesting post.

Singles obviously, when they say something like I do, I deal with all the responsibility and repercussions and the positives so no one to moan at me or say well said etc…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't always know which of the couple is posting.

I block everyone who annoys me.

Or just everyone

"You don't always know which of the couple is posting.

I block everyone who annoys me.

Or just everyone "

I suppose that's what I mean,

if a coupe, has said something idiotic, sarcastic etc.. you don't know who it is but wonder if the partner tries to log in and realised their booted or blocked etc.. and shouts "Ericccccccccc, what the fuck you done now".

P.S. no Eric's of any couples where harmed in their simulation

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Forgetting Fab does everyone close to you, always agree with things you say and do , and because your family do they turn a blind eye. Of course not. Fab is no different , thats life not everyone agrees with their partner just because they are married or related. Some situations definitely require unequivocal support but others require one of half of a couple to be told ,reign it in . Others just lurk and step in if they think its needed.

"Forgetting Fab does everyone close to you, always agree with things you say and do , and because your family do they turn a blind eye. Of course not. Fab is no different , thats life not everyone agrees with their partner just because they are married or related. Some situations definitely require unequivocal support but others require one of half of a couple to be told ,reign it in . Others just lurk and step in if they think its needed. "

Or when the other half has been temporarily silenced

Blantyre

"Forgetting Fab does everyone close to you, always agree with things you say and do , and because your family do they turn a blind eye. Of course not. Fab is no different , thats life not everyone agrees with their partner just because they are married or related. Some situations definitely require unequivocal support but others require one of half of a couple to be told ,reign it in . Others just lurk and step in if they think its needed.

Or when the other half has been temporarily silenced "

Wouldnt know , we mostly use our singles profile to post.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well that escalated quickly

Tbh I don't block anyone unless they are being annoying 24/7 and don't take the hint but if I do block someone for other reasons I'm rather quick to tell the other half so she knows and doesn't put her foot in it (she's not allowed her own opinion on folk anymore)

Only joking but yeah can be strange when one half of couples have issues with another half of another couple, we try to be diplomatic when it comes to socials and allow everyone unless they are out n out trouble makers... Let bygons be bygons I say

John

"Well that escalated quickly

Tbh I don't block anyone unless they are being annoying 24/7 and don't take the hint but if I do block someone for other reasons I'm rather quick to tell the other half so she knows and doesn't put her foot in it (she's not allowed her own opinion on folk anymore)

Only joking but yeah can be strange when one half of couples have issues with another half of another couple, we try to be diplomatic when it comes to socials and allow everyone unless they are out n out trouble makers... Let bygons be bygons I say

John "

K would've spelled bygones properly

Glasgow

John

K would've spelled bygones properly "

I'm watching 2 football matches at the same time and auto correct must've kicked in without me noticing

John

John

I'm watching 2 football matches at the same time and auto correct must've kicked in without me noticing

John "

Multi-tasking? Good luck with that

Glasgow

John

John

Multi-tasking? Good luck with that "

I'm also eating a kebab and typing with my dick

John

Blantyre

John

John

John "

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Well, our couple profile can no longer post in the forum, if that's what you mean

"Well, our couple profile can no longer post in the forum, if that's what you mean "

Nope don't mean that in the politest way.

I'm actually more interested if a partner does something wrong on the couples profile. Post something nasty, stupid or just wrong or in chat room, gets banned or sends a personal message using the couples profile and the couples profile suffers for it. Do most couples partner go ballistic or just back them up cause they have done it.

John

John

John "

There's a dicta phone joke in there somewhere...

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Well, our couple profile can no longer post in the forum, if that's what you mean

I'm actually more interested if a partner does something wrong on the couples profile. Post something nasty, stupid or just wrong or in chat room, gets banned or sends a personal message using the couples profile and the couples profile suffers for it. Do most couples partner go ballistic or just back them up cause they have done it. "

I wouldn't say we suffer because of it, the forum isn't the reason we're here, just a handy tool

It's only me that posts on the forums so any shite or silliness posted falls firmly on my shoulders.

I'll reply to about 95% of the messages. Mr will say if he thinks I've over-reacted or said something out of order but for the most part we agree. If he thinks anyone is out of order he'll send a curt reply (very rare) or just go ahead and block.

Blantyre

"Well, our couple profile can no longer post in the forum, if that's what you mean

I'm actually more interested if a partner does something wrong on the couples profile. Post something nasty, stupid or just wrong or in chat room, gets banned or sends a personal message using the couples profile and the couples profile suffers for it. Do most couples partner go ballistic or just back them up cause they have done it. "

I dont see a partner going balistic because they have lost the ability to post in a Fab forum. Theres more to life and marriage than Fab could ever get between.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

My hubby never posts on the forum ever so it’s all me. Would he go ballistic at me, nope ... would he disagree with me, nope. If someone is being an idiot I block and think no more of it. If the forums were to disappear tomorrow it would be no great loss we would carry on doing what we do on the site regardless.

I once got blocked for not liking the same flavour monster munch . True story. Scandalous!!!

I'm actually more interested if a partner does something wrong on the couples profile. Post something nasty, stupid or just wrong or in chat room, gets banned or sends a personal message using the couples profile and the couples profile suffers for it. Do most couples partner go ballistic or just back them up cause they have done it.

I dont see a partner going balistic because they have lost the ability to post in a Fab forum. Theres more to life and marriage than Fab could ever get between. "

Yes we understand this but I know partners have been angry in the past because of incidents on the forum or in chat. Ballistic is and cam be over reaction, could be any kind of unhappy emotion, just a general post

Edin

"I once got blocked for not liking the same flavour monster munch . True story. Scandalous!!!"

If it’s the yellow packet I get it

"I once got blocked for not liking the same flavour monster munch . True story. Scandalous!!!

If it’s the yellow packet I get it "

Is that the beef flavour? .....sick fuck....

Edin

"I once got blocked for not liking the same flavour monster munch . True story. Scandalous!!!

Is that the beef flavour? .....sick fuck.... "

Yip, pickled onion or nothing for me

If it’s the yellow packet I get it "

Ermmmm everyone knows the yellow packets the best .

Is that the beef flavour? .....sick fuck....

Yip, pickled onion or nothing for me "

Me too!

Ermmmm everyone knows the yellow packets the best ."

You're on thin ice...

Edin

Ermmmm everyone knows the yellow packets the best ."

My hand is hovering over the big red button

You're on thin ice..."

I'm a professional ice skater

You're on thin ice...

I'm a professional ice skater "

Just perved your pics.....fuck knows the last time you had a packet of Monster Munch!

Edin

You're on thin ice...

Just perved your pics.....fuck knows the last time you had a packet of Monster Munch! "

Funny I thought the same, I went back to look again Incase I missed it first time around

You're on thin ice...

Just perved your pics.....fuck knows the last time you had a packet of Monster Munch!

Funny I thought the same, I went back to look again Incase I missed it first time around "

Zoom in....think I saw a few crumbs

Hahaha!! I'm a secret eater for my sins!

Edin

You're on thin ice...

Funny I thought the same, I went back to look again Incase I missed it first time around

Zoom in....think I saw a few crumbs "

I will away and check

You're on thin ice...

Zoom in....think I saw a few crumbs "

I don't leave crumbs

You're on thin ice...

I will away and check "

Find any? They might be under the covers....

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs "

Don't tell me....you're another one with a tongue like an ant eater? .

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs

Don't tell me....you're another one with a tongue like an ant eater? . "

Nooooooo. No where near that cool! Tongue like a sloth more like . I'm working on it

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs

Nooooooo. No where near that cool! Tongue like a sloth more like . I'm working on it "

......so many responses to that.......so many reasons not to post them

Edin

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs

Nooooooo. No where near that cool! Tongue like a sloth more like . I'm working on it

"

Go on you know you want to

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs

Go on you know you want to "

Cannae...I'll be sleeping in the shed

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs

"

You need some yellow monster munch . Just saying.

Edin

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs

Cannae...I'll be sleeping in the shed "

I misread that to say I’ll be sleeping in your bed .... ..... so bash on

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs

I misread that to say I’ll be sleeping in your bed .... ..... so bash on "

. You're worse than me wummin.

Edin

You're on thin ice...

I don't leave crumbs

I misread that to say I’ll be sleeping in your bed .... ..... so bash on

. You're worse than me wummin.

"

impossible!

"Couples - Fab Problem by Association

Thought of this a few times and never asked but not long ago today, two different couples in one of the chat rooms said they were blocked because of something their partner said either in chat rooms or on the forum.

So couples, when making comments on the forum or in the chat room, actually, even in messages that are sent, have you ever said anything that wasn’t nice or cause problems and your partner has given you hell for it or do they always backed you up even if it was something stupitt you said. ??

Obviously don’t say anything in particular, we don’t want anyone to be banned for it but think its an interesting post.

Singles obviously, when they say something like I do, I deal with all the responsibility and repercussions and the positives so no one to moan at me or say well said etc…

"

Both me and Mr have said things on here and we haven't agreed or thought fuck sake. We just kinda laugh tho. We've never dug each other up or had an argument. Just because were married doesn't mean we have to agree on everything x

» Add a new message to this topic