FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Seriously ?

Seriously ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stumbled across a few odd veri's while browsing.

But the ones that really have me going,"ehh","seriously" and "hows that even funny"?

These,"i was reluctant to verify her cos it means other guys will want to meet her too"ohh sorry"lol" apparently a cheeky wee lol at the end makes it all ok,

Whats all that about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Stumbled across a few odd veri's while browsing.

But the ones that really have me going,"ehh","seriously" and "hows that even funny"?

These,"i was reluctant to verify her cos it means other guys will want to meet her too"ohh sorry"lol" apparently a cheeky wee lol at the end makes it all ok,

Whats all that about?"

What about asking the person who left the verification that is puzzling you

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Nowt queered than folk Tone, you should know that by now!!! X

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Whats all that about?"

Oh for gods sake , get a sense of humour , jesus.

She was such a good meet he wanted to keep her a secret, did the female take offence, no, did she post the verification, yes , do you not agree with the wording ? Who cares its not your profile ,.

People who get upset by proxy for other people are bonkers in my opinion. If you want to meet the female why would that verification put you off. ??

Blantyre

Out of curiousity what part was it that your not happy about ? Im serious , whats your issues wirh the verification??

What about asking the person who left the verification that is puzzling you "

Yes, simple enough eh, if the right sex,age etc, luv filters luv em

Whats all that about?

Oh for gods sake , get a sense of humour , jesus.

She was such a good meet he wanted to keep her a secret, did the female take offence, no, did she post the verification, yes , do you not agree with the wording ? Who cares its not your profile ,.

People who get upset by proxy for other people are bonkers in my opinion. If you want to meet the female why would that verification put you off. ?? "

Don’t get me wrong, (even though you clearly have).

I’m no snowflake, not easily offended and indeed the old sense o humour is here, inspite of having a sense of humour having zero to do with it.

If I had a cracking fun meet with someone I thought was great, I would say they were great. Joking, half hinting at or indeed thinking she would get a laugh at me saying, “ I was’nt wanting to verify her because I hate the idea of someone else meeting her” ?basically.

Maybe your rite, maybe it’s me not seeing the funny side. I never will personally.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP inclined to agree, it's not simply funny, maybe the first time anyone ever said it it was funny. Don't think it means there's anything wrong with your sense of humour.

It's like a lot of verifications, copied and pasted from other verifications. Merely shows lack of imagination and originality. Unfunny.

It reeks of jealousy and possessiveness more than anything. And screams out that the person leaving the verification is maybe not cut out for the sort of lifestyle this website promotes.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Whats all that about?"

No one truly knows except the sender & reciever how the verification was intended .

Im sure the recipiant accepted it as tongue in cheek

Whats all that about?"

I just think they're trying to be funny and original....and failing. Bit like the "I don't bite...unless you ask!"comment.

Least its better that f..ked her in every hole and sucks like a Dyson

Whats all that about?No one truly knows except the sender & reciever how the verification was intended .

Im sure the recipiant accepted it as tongue in cheek "

Often like it or lump it is it not, receiving a verification generally? No clue what they are compiling until you receive it i mean .

"It reeks of jealousy and possessiveness more than anything. And screams out that the person leaving the verification is maybe not cut out for the sort of lifestyle this website promotes."

I assume it is just a tongue n cheek comment , but on a serious note it's hard these days for anyone to tell which verifications on peoples profiles are real or not unless you have either meet the person / people at a Socials

Me personnally think they should do away with them all as now you can hide them ( so have no purpose ) where as once they where never hidden.(suits site to hide )then you will reduce the amount off posts posted about them and in return reduce the disagreeing about them

"Least its better that f..ked her in every hole and sucks like a Dyson

"

Best one I had was " she's as classy as Glasgow gets"

Best one I had was " she's as classy as Glasgow gets" "

That doesn't say much for Glasgow.

Blantyre

Whats all that about?No one truly knows except the sender & reciever how the verification was intended .

Im sure the recipiant accepted it as tongue in cheek "

Exactly naughty. Gor all we know it was part of the night the guy chatting to the female saying how great she was and he wasnt telling other guys about her, keeping her a wee secret, and she laughing and joking about it too. When the verification arrived it was a last parting joke. Im 100 % sure if the female was concerned she simply would NOT have shown it. Some people need to see all possibilities in things instead of 1 narrow minded horror story pottential of something. Whats more likely the guy is a dominant possessive type that the fefale is terrified of now, OR he made a joke and she found it funny and showed the veri. ?? I know which one i think it is.

Blantyre

Best one I had was " she's as classy as Glasgow gets" "

Haha did you show it

Haha did you show it "

Yeah, it was brilliant, basically taking the piss out of me which is why I liked it. Fucker left though and took his verification with him!

That doesn't say much for Glasgow. "

That's exactly how he meant it!

Blantyre

Haha did you show it

Yeah, it was brilliant, basically taking the piss out of me which is why I liked it. Fucker left though and took his verification with him!"

Im proud of you Doggy , taking it on the chin and seeing the funny side of a funny verification. Even to the point where you call him a Fucker for leaving and losing the veri.

If you were a bit more classy you might even have reached my fuckability radar.

Haha did you show it

Yeah, it was brilliant, basically taking the piss out of me which is why I liked it. Fucker left though and took his verification with him!

Im proud of you Doggy , taking it on the chin and seeing the funny side of a funny verification. Even to the point where you call him a Fucker for leaving and losing the veri.

If you were a bit more classy you might even have reached my fuckability radar. "

I'm flying under that radar!

Haha did you show it

If you were a bit more classy you might even have reached my fuckability radar.

I'm flying under that radar! "

If she were a bit less classy she'd be on mine.

On the flip side a guy I met sent a huge gushing verification all about how great the meet was and had become great friends said I'm writing this As I know you won't publish it lol...guess what

Well...for a wee while anyway

Im sure the recipiant accepted it as tongue in cheek

Exactly naughty. Gor all we know it was part of the night the guy chatting to the female saying how great she was and he wasnt telling other guys about her, keeping her a wee secret, and she laughing and joking about it too. When the verification arrived it was a last parting joke. Im 100 % sure if the female was concerned she simply would NOT have shown it. Some people need to see all possibilities in things instead of 1 narrow minded horror story pottential of something. Whats more likely the guy is a dominant possessive type that the fefale is terrified of now, OR he made a joke and she found it funny and showed the veri. ?? I know which one i think it is. "

If she was new on the site, eager to get her profile verified as we all do, to get your info rubber stamped by the green tick,and your saying, she will be laughing and joking with him at the very suggestion he does not want to verify her, to keep her a wee sexy secret??

I'd get a boot in the baws and told to **** off by any of the women i know/met.

Maybe they should suggest because they now know where she lives they quite fancy stalkin her too, eh in a laughy jokey tongue n cheek way of course,

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I don’t think I’ve understood this post as I can’t see what the initial issue is/was x

Blantyre

"I don’t think I’ve understood this post as I can’t see what the initial issue is/was x"

Op thinks the verification was offensive and now the op is escalating it to aligning it with stalking etc to strengthen the case. I personally see absolutely nothing wrong with the veri.

"I don’t think I’ve understood this post as I can’t see what the initial issue is/was x

Op thinks the verification was offensive and now the op is escalating it to aligning it with stalking etc to strengthen the case. I personally see absolutely nothing wrong with the veri. "

I noticed something, i felt it was worth pinging up for discussion,get a few opinions etc.

See if other folks maybe agreed with me,thats what forum posts are about are they not?

Most have offered up that very thing,appreciated.

Blantyre

"I don’t think I’ve understood this post as I can’t see what the initial issue is/was x

Op thinks the verification was offensive and now the op is escalating it to aligning it with stalking etc to strengthen the case. I personally see absolutely nothing wrong with the veri.

I noticed something, i felt it was worth pinging up for discussion,get a few opinions etc.

See if other folks maybe agreed with me,thats what forum posts are about are they not?

Most have offered up that very thing,appreciated.

"

Some agree some dont, always good to post for others viewpoints.

» Add a new message to this topic