FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Santa Not Real , When Did You Find Out

Santa Not Real , When Did You Find Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Santa Not Real , When Did You Find Out? To the people who know he is real just forget this post it's just a Christmas themed carry on post

Anyways I was about 8 or 9

How about you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

About 9 or 10 I think. Had an idea but my mates dad confirmed it, the prick.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I must've been about 5 or 6. I had 2 older brothers who took great delight in letting me know, pair of wankers

"I must've been about 5 or 6. I had 2 older brothers who took great delight in letting me know, pair of wankers"

That's a shame, way to early to find out, sorry

My sister is a lot younger thsn myself but I never let on, think she was the same age when she found out

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

don't tell me santa not real is he not the guy with the heavy sacks

"I must've been about 5 or 6. I had 2 older brothers who took great delight in letting me know, pair of wankers

That's a shame, way to early to find out, sorry

My sister is a lot younger thsn myself but I never let on, think she was the same age when she found out "

As soon as I found out I told my younger sister

About 2 min ago when I read this. You guys are so so horrible.

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 14:41:07]

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 14:41:47]

Just now. Peter you dick I hate you for this. Smash yer face in.

I honestly can't remember finding out Santa wasn't real though obviously I did at some point. I did however have to tell my son last year, he was going into high school as oldest in his year and was still believing and arguing with his friends that said otherwise! Was actually such a sad moment when I told him as he cried I felt truly evil. But didn't want him being bullied for still thinking santa was real. Aged almost 12. On the other hand, I must have done an ace job as Santa haha

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Just now. Peter you dick I hate you for this. Smash yer face in.

"

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I honestly can't remember finding out Santa wasn't real though obviously I did at some point. I did however have to tell my son last year, he was going into high school as oldest in his year and was still believing and arguing with his friends that said otherwise! Was actually such a sad moment when I told him as he cried I felt truly evil. But didn't want him being bullied for still thinking santa was real. Aged almost 12. On the other hand, I must have done an ace job as Santa haha"

I was the youngest of my class and still believed in santa going into secondary school but I didn't want for much growing up and it was all about the magical experience, kids these days are so blunt when it comes to destroying others dreams

John

When I was about 8 or 9....think it was the same year I found out how babies were made. Traumatic fucking year so it was.

"I honestly can't remember finding out Santa wasn't real though obviously I did at some point. I did however have to tell my son last year, he was going into high school as oldest in his year and was still believing and arguing with his friends that said otherwise! Was actually such a sad moment when I told him as he cried I felt truly evil. But didn't want him being bullied for still thinking santa was real. Aged almost 12. On the other hand, I must have done an ace job as Santa haha

I was the youngest of my class and still believed in santa going into secondary school but I didn't want for much growing up and it was all about the magical experience, kids these days are so blunt when it comes to destroying others dreams

John "

Awwww, that's dead sweet

I was about nine.. I heard my dad shouting and swearing at my mum because she gave him the wrong screwdriver while putting my brothers present together.. "for fuck sake the other screwdriver...I need to get this finished before the wee bastards get up and see that santa has fucked up and isn't a master tout maker after all.". That's a direct quote.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

This falls to the lowest of the low horsey worst thread of 2018

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Santa was real, he just wasn't immortal or a wizard :D

"I honestly can't remember finding out Santa wasn't real though obviously I did at some point. I did however have to tell my son last year, he was going into high school as oldest in his year and was still believing and arguing with his friends that said otherwise! Was actually such a sad moment when I told him as he cried I felt truly evil. But didn't want him being bullied for still thinking santa was real. Aged almost 12. On the other hand, I must have done an ace job as Santa haha

John "

Aww! Aren't they just. Then again I saw some misery posting on the face site that we shouldn't have santa as we are lying to our children and messing them up as they will never trust us again. Think it came from a psychologist in the US. Grinch or what

I found out when I realised my gran and Santa used the same wrapping paper haha

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 17:55:47]

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Awww but i love sitting on santas knee...

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Just now ! What did you mean !!!!

Primary school, when I recognised my friends dad with the really bad fake beard.

I found out when I was about 8. Way to early I think x

By *ewshyTV/TS  over a year ago

falkirk

never, hearbroken, next thing you,ll be saying elvis is dead, not having it

"Santa Not Real , When Did You Find Out? To the people who know he is real just forget this post it's just a Christmas themed carry on post

How about you ? "

Next two threads featuring Easter bunny and tooth fairy. Ffs

This year my 8 year old has started asking questions and noticing things, such as how did Santa at my works party get the handmade Xmas tags we made recently for her present, why does Santa look different everytime me see him. And then I caught her asking Alexa if Rudolf and Santa are real. Feel sad its coming to an end

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 20:13:53]

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Santa Not Real , When Did You Find Out? To the people who know he is real just forget this post it's just a Christmas themed carry on post

How about you ?

Next two threads featuring Easter bunny and tooth fairy. Ffs "

Ffs you too I can’t take any more

How about you ?

Next two threads featuring Easter bunny and tooth fairy. Ffs

Ffs you too I can’t take any more "

"This year my 8 year old has started asking questions and noticing things, such as how did Santa at my works party get the handmade Xmas tags we made recently for her present, why does Santa look different everytime me see him. And then I caught her asking Alexa if Rudolf and Santa are real. Feel sad its coming to an end "

What did Alexa say??

Did you read the thing in the paper about the teacher who told a class of 6 year olds Santa wasn’t real

"Did you read the thing in the paper about the teacher who told a class of 6 year olds Santa wasn’t real "

oh heck, not read that

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

NOOOOOOOOOO - Santa is real.

"Did you read the thing in the paper about the teacher who told a class of 6 year olds Santa wasn’t real

oh heck, not read that "

I think it was on the mirrors fb page

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Did you read the thing in the paper about the teacher who told a class of 6 year olds Santa wasn’t real "

That's just wrong .I'd do them in

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

John

Aww! Aren't they just. Then again I saw some misery posting on the face site that we shouldn't have santa as we are lying to our children and messing them up as they will never trust us again. Think it came from a psychologist in the US. Grinch or what "

I'm definitely a Grinch but kids need that magical and mystical feeling inside, it's what drives their creativity throughout adulthood, society would fail miserably without creativity

John

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's lies, Santa is a real.

We still post our letters to Santa up the chimney of a log fire. He always answers as we're naughty and nice.

"This year my 8 year old has started asking questions and noticing things, such as how did Santa at my works party get the handmade Xmas tags we made recently for her present, why does Santa look different everytime me see him. And then I caught her asking Alexa if Rudolf and Santa are real. Feel sad its coming to an end

What did Alexa say?? "

It was vague, a nice swerve, something like it doesn't have enough info to answer the question, lol

You utter cunt what do you mean he's not real! Next you'll be tell us the tooth fairy doesn't exist either

"Did you read the thing in the paper about the teacher who told a class of 6 year olds Santa wasn’t real

That's just wrong .I'd do them in "

a bit of a violent response lol. It is the season of good will

» Add a new message to this topic