FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > EDINBURGH female friendly group meet 12th or 13th Dec

EDINBURGH female friendly group meet 12th or 13th Dec

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Female friendly group meet:

Location Edinburgh City Centre,

Date 12th or 13th of December 2018.

A female friendly group meet is what it says on the tin. We meet in the hotel room have a few drinks and banter before the fun and filth starts. The female friendly part means no female or couple should feel they have to play with any other person/s if they don't want. If the female or couple wants to play they should invite you by holding out their hand or sitting close to you. If the invited female/couple doesn't want to join they should simply look away or turn their back and this must be respected without offence.

Watching is allowed!

If any couple or female do not follow these rules and cause a fuss they will be asked to leave.

This is a tried and tested formula where couples and single females have come and gone throughout the night. It ensures everyone attending is comfortable at all times and NEVER feel pushed into anything.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried and tested by who?

My previous group meets. Also many swingers clubs. X

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Where are your verifications from the last one?

R

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 10:17:05]

I only publish verifications from my private meets and don't even publish them all. I think twice about meeting someone with loads of veris, bit of a turn off! I was thinking of creating a separate profile for the group meets. I've only had one in the recent past. I used to host loads about 10 years ago. X

"I only publish verifications from my private meets and don't even publish them all. I think twice about meeting someone with loads of veris, bit of a turn off! I was thinking of creating a separate profile for the group meets. I've only had one in the recent past. I used to host loads about 10 years ago. X"

Tall tales require a bit if evidence to be believed

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 10:17:05]"

I missed whatever you decided to retract but i'm sure it's the same thoughts as me haha

John

[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 10:47:51]

It's a good point. I am going to create a separate profile for the group meets where I will publish verification.

"I only publish verifications from my private meets and don't even publish them all. I think twice about meeting someone with loads of veris, bit of a turn off! I was thinking of creating a separate profile for the group meets. I've only had one in the recent past. I used to host loads about 10 years ago. X

Tall tales require a bit if evidence to be believed "

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Will your wife be in attendance ?

No.

"Will your wife be in attendance ?"

Blantyre

"No.

Will your wife be in attendance ?"

Surely your tried and tested method would not worry her, nobody gets forced to do anything thier not comfortable with.

She's not into it.

"No.

Surely your tried and tested method would not worry her, nobody gets forced to do anything thier not comfortable with. "

Thanks for your interest but single guys are not invited.

"She's not into it.

No.

Surely your tried and tested method would not worry her, nobody gets forced to do anything thier not comfortable with. "

I had to read this a few times to get what was trying to happen.

I gave up.

"I only publish verifications from my private meets and don't even publish them all. I think twice about meeting someone with loads of veris, bit of a turn off! I was thinking of creating a separate profile for the group meets. I've only had one in the recent past. I used to host loads about 10 years ago. X"

Would I be right in assuming that you would be the only "single" guy in attendance at these events?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Wasnt going to say it but tongues a bloody mess from biting it.....

Female friendly group meet no single males posted by a single male whos "wife" has no intrest has loads of previous veris that cant be shown .....hey why not seems plausible

"The female friendly part means no female or couple should feel they have to play with any other person/s if they don't want."

As opposed to meets where the female or couple doesn't have a choice?

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

You only have two published But by 3 meets

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Thanks for your interest but single guys are not invited.

She's not into it.

No.

so your arranging things and wouldn't be in attendance?

after all you will be a single guy if your not attending with your wife?

Blantyre

Your idea is pie in the sky.

Its a struggle these days to sort 1 couple meet in a hotel let alone your said tried and tested method where multiple couples will attend , face each other or turn there backs and no set time as you claim people come and go . Lastly if no single guys , what's in it for you, your just a nice guy who will book the room and as your multiple guests arrive point them in the directiin of the elevator. will nominate it for chancer of the year thread 2018 though if you want.

Sorry to hear you find it a stuggle. Happy fabbing and all the best.

"Your idea is pie in the sky.

Its a struggle these days to sort 1 couple meet in a hotel let alone your said tried and tested method where multiple couples will attend , face each other or turn there backs and no set time as you claim people come and go . Lastly if no single guys , what's in it for you, your just a nice guy who will book the room and as your multiple guests arrive point them in the directiin of the elevator. will nominate it for chancer of the year thread 2018 though if you want. "

I am on here as a single guy.

She's not into it.

No.

Surely your tried and tested method would not worry her, nobody gets forced to do anything thier not comfortable with.

"

You should have gone to specsavers. Its the first thing on my profile above my profile pic.

"If you take a closer look you will see I am 34. X

I only publish verifications from my private meets and don't even publish them all. I think twice about meeting someone with loads of veris, bit of a turn off! I was thinking of creating a separate profile for the group meets. I've only had one in the recent past. I used to host loads about 10 years ago. X

Not to be picky but your profile says you are 26 years old and you say you hosted similar parties 10 years ago which would have made you 16

I have had a closer look and can't find were it says you are 34 anywhere sorry "

"Female friendly group meet:

A female friendly group meet is what it says on the tin. We meet in the hotel room have a few drinks and banter before the fun and filth starts. The female friendly part means no female or couple should feel they have to play with any other person/s if they don't want. If the female or couple wants to play they should invite you by holding out their hand or sitting close to you. If the invited female/couple doesn't want to join they should simply look away or turn their back and this must be respected without offence.

Watching is allowed!

If any couple or female do not follow these rules and cause a fuss they will be asked to leave.

This is a tried and tested formula where couples and single females have come and gone throughout the night. It ensures everyone attending is comfortable at all times and NEVER feel pushed into anything. "

Trying to picture this, it would either resemble an ancient Roman orgy or a busy waiting room full of folk not sharing one single sexy thought

I have had a few different profiles over the years and have already answered that question if you care to read the thread.

"You only have two published But by 3 meets

"

Many swingers clubs and parties throughout Europe practice this method. It is very popular if you care to do your research.

Google is your friend.

"Female friendly group meet:

Watching is allowed!

This is a tried and tested formula where couples and single females have come and gone throughout the night. It ensures everyone attending is comfortable at all times and NEVER feel pushed into anything.

Trying to picture this, it would either resemble an ancient Roman orgy or a busy waiting room full of folk not sharing one single sexy thought "

Obviously I am attending.

She's not into it.

No.

"

Oh yee of little faith. All the fun people know you have to take a gamble in life. All the best. :p

"Wasnt going to say it but tongues a bloody mess from biting it.....

Female friendly group meet no single males posted by a single male whos "wife" has no intrest has loads of previous veris that cant be shown .....hey why not seems plausible"

Yes.

"I only publish verifications from my private meets and don't even publish them all. I think twice about meeting someone with loads of veris, bit of a turn off! I was thinking of creating a separate profile for the group meets. I've only had one in the recent past. I used to host loads about 10 years ago. X

Would I be right in assuming that you would be the only "single" guy in attendance at these events?"

Lol.

"I had to read this a few times to get what was trying to happen.

I gave up. "

Blantyre

"Yes.

Would I be right in assuming that you would be the only "single" guy in attendance at these events?"

Thats priceless , you are the ONLY single guy around . Can i come along if i bring a female ?

"Many swingers clubs and parties throughout Europe practice this method. It is very popular if you care to do your research.

Google is your friend.

Female friendly group meet:

Watching is allowed!

Trying to picture this, it would either resemble an ancient Roman orgy or a busy waiting room full of folk not sharing one single sexy thought "

I get the possibility of clubs being able to do it,numbers of people and the size of the club. A singular guy on here pinging it up on here with a vague date and well, venue? A hotel room ? If your declaring yourself a host or organiser, it soon stops being fun and just a concern in terms of hoping the idea and each and every person is ok and enjoying it,and thats probably why there are clubs,with rules and staff in attendance.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is a meet request, if you are not interested leave the thread for the people who are please

To the OP...if you start the thread again I will make sure it stays a meet thread