FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab spotting

Fab spotting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been out in public and caught a Fabber online? I was waiting to board my flight at the airport when one half of a couple sitting next to me was browsing...it was when i recognised the interface then seen the homepage i realised! So I spent the rest of that flight checking them out and wondering if they were on their way to a meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see a guy a few times a week from on here in my local supermarket. Unfortunately he looks like the character from Bo Selecta.

No but my eyesight isn't the best and I don't go shopping at other people's phones out and about.

I have seen people from fab out and about but have met them at socials beforehand to know what they look like.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not caught anyone looking on fab, but have spotted a couple in the supermarket.

R

My god how funny this post has come up cos i walked into asda today and i swear a prolific forum poster walked by me ..or someone similar..but it does get u thinking when u look at people

I get spotted a lot especially when my hair was blue... I usually look like absolute piss day to day so to have someone message you saying you looked really sexy today does wonders for the ego

By *uffymayfairCouple  over a year ago

Almeria

We were at a bike show watching a band when I checked who was near there was a guy really close and we were chatting to him online while watching him looking around trying to spot us, he was only about 50 feet away

"I get spotted a lot especially when my hair was blue... I usually look like absolute piss day to day so to have someone message you saying you looked really sexy today does wonders for the ego "

You spotted me at the beach! Lol

There’s a couple that stay next to me and I always see the female in the local supermarket. They have face pics on their profile.

"I get spotted a lot especially when my hair was blue... I usually look like absolute piss day to day so to have someone message you saying you looked really sexy today does wonders for the ego

You spotted me at the beach! Lol"

Well it was hard not to spot you trying to put up a gazebo or whatever it was in that wind

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"I see a guy a few times a week from on here in my local supermarket. Unfortunately he looks like the character from Bo Selecta. "

Are my beats headphones and massive chin a giveaway? ...

So many of us walk by each other in supermarkets, I'm always curious to know...

"I get spotted a lot especially when my hair was blue... I usually look like absolute piss day to day so to have someone message you saying you looked really sexy today does wonders for the ego

Well it was hard not to spot you trying to put up a gazebo or whatever it was in that wind "

yeah and she never messaged us saying we looked great. Also she could have got your jacket back. And maybe helped in operation pirate

Well it was hard not to spot you trying to put up a gazebo or whatever it was in that wind yeah and she never messaged us saying we looked great. Also she could have got your jacket back. And maybe helped in operation pirate "

I was just out the gym man, worked up enough of a sweat

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Someone local posted about working in a very busy shop and now I'm constantly looking at any young male staff wherever I am and wondering if it could be... I came across a profile of someone I recognise who works in a nearby supermarket. They're fairly distinctive though. Worryingly, I looked at the profile because they'd looked at ours. I'll avoid that till next time just in case!

V x

Yes.

One is my bank manager.

We both know we know, but don’t say anything

"Yes.

One is my bank manager.

We both know we know, but don’t say anything "

How do you know?

Well it was hard not to spot you trying to put up a gazebo or whatever it was in that wind yeah and she never messaged us saying we looked great. Also she could have got your jacket back. And maybe helped in operation pirate

I was just out the gym man, worked up enough of a sweat "

Forgot about my jacket! Lol

By *unineastscotWoman  over a year ago

East Scotland

There's a good few that come in to my work, always spot the home page. Some people I know come in too, always makes me blush!

Because I’ve kown my bank manager for many a year.

He is friends with my brother and I also have him on Facebook.

Now I could be wrong but a lot of the photos are of him and his wife in their house. The interior of their bedroom, kitchen, conservatory etc are the same.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Spotted a few I know. One commuted every day when I had to get the train. Had another that actually described me in their status update so I messaged and ... nothing back.

OP, I’d be impressed if that couple were flying for a meet lol.

"Because I’ve kown my bank manager for many a year.

Now I could be wrong but a lot of the photos are of him and his wife in their house. The interior of their bedroom, kitchen, conservatory etc are the same."

You're awfully well acquainted with him

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Now I could be wrong but a lot of the photos are of him and his wife in their house. The interior of their bedroom, kitchen, conservatory etc are the same.

You're awfully well acquainted with him"

Well ..maybe its the bank that likes to yes

You're awfully well acquainted with him"

Are you saying you don’t what your bank manager’s bedroom looks like? You need a better bank

By *implyfun1Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Has anyone been out in public and caught a Fabber online? I was waiting to board my flight at the airport when one half of a couple sitting next to me was browsing...it was when i recognised the interface then seen the homepage i realised! So I spent the rest of that flight checking them out and wondering if they were on their way to a meet "

I see a female from a couple week day!

Even mora attractive in person than their pictures btw

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

You're awfully well acquainted with him

Are you saying you don’t what your bank manager’s bedroom looks like? You need a better bank "

The selling point was, "make a regular deposit and I'll give you interest"

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"We were at a bike show watching a band when I checked who was near there was a guy really close and we were chatting to him online while watching him looking around trying to spot us, he was only about 50 feet away "

Youve no idea the lucky escape you had from the clutches of “The Fug” that day

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 05:59:39]

"My god how funny this post has come up cos i walked into asda today and i swear a prolific forum poster walked by me ..or someone similar..but it does get u thinking when u look at people "

That's spooky. I was in asda the other day and you were very close on "who's nearby"

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I’d love that ! Someone seeing me browse or knowing I was on mmmmm

"My god how funny this post has come up cos i walked into asda today and i swear a prolific forum poster walked by me ..or someone similar..but it does get u thinking when u look at people

That's spooky. I was in asda the other day and you were very close on "who's nearby" "

Ooh haha well there only one asda is shop in

By *rixie72TV/TS  over a year ago

dingwall, Edinburgh, Manchester

Haven't spotted anyone on site, but I did meet someone who I knew through work....we agreed that we both wanted the same things so just got on and did it.

"My god how funny this post has come up cos i walked into asda today and i swear a prolific forum poster walked by me ..or someone similar..but it does get u thinking when u look at people

That's spooky. I was in asda the other day and you were very close on "who's nearby"

Ooh haha well there only one asda is shop in "

Me too from now on

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Ffs I don't even recognise people at organised socials never mind out n about randomly

By *olinb1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Did a delivery to a cpl I had been chatting to on fab

"Did a delivery to a cpl I had been chatting to on fab "

Is that what they call it these days?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Ffs I don't even recognise people at organised socials never mind out n about randomly "

x

"Ffs I don't even recognise people at organised socials never mind out n about randomly

x"

Lol me too !

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I was once staying somewhere and had to report a problem. I was chatting to a guy at the front desk, and out came a guy from the back room - our eyes met, we both blushed and said hi and I went on my merry way, in the knowledge that he had seen some pics of me, and I of him, that were very revealing

He messaged about 5 mins later and we had a good laugh about it!

I seen a girl from fab in Aldi. I felt slightly starstruck as she was even hotter in person.

» Add a new message to this topic