FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Not a single guy rant

Not a single guy rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just for a change

I have been on and off fab for many years now both single and as a couple all I have to say is I have met some wonderful people on here

Some I am glad to say have become great friends and have the hopes that everyone finds the swinging life as rewarding as I have with lots more memorable meets to come I am sure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's nice

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I was totally still expecting a rant! Pleasant surprise

V x

And here was me thinking we were going to get tore into the single guy haters

I echo all he says,apart from the "many more meets to come",(yep im goin fr the sympathy thing ere)

Fab consumed me to be honest in early days,daft text exchanges,frantic plans,juggling daily stuff with the fab arrangements,booking hotels,driving miles to the hotels,the anxiety of hoping everyone that said they were coming did turn up,i know theres simpler ways of doing it but i busied myself with group fun,and you all know how tricky it is just getting who you have opted to meet to turn out,never mind trying to get 3 or 4.

Stressy,but hell it was great when it did all come together

Sorry if this reads like a thread hijack,not intended,the sentiment as i say is often same for me lookin back on it all,great times,exciting,as it should be really.Fair play to all of you who still get busy with fun ideas and arrangements.

» Add a new message to this topic