FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gang bangs. Yay or nay??

Gang bangs. Yay or nay??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Keep getting messages from a profile on here who have apparently teamed up to offer ladies a gangbang experience(lucky us)

It is a fantasy of mine but in reality it seems a bit too seedy? Plus I don't like the whole frat boy mentality of guys teaming up on here. Bit juvenile.

So any thoughts? Is it a yay or a nay to gangbangs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A definate yah from me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yay

Nay from me.

By *1654Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Not into the idea of a gangbang but do like the idea of a group session lol

Nay from me

Fuck aye

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Only in a Safe, Organised and Controlled environment like CJ's.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Im a lover of group sex and also had a gangbang. Nothing seedy about either just loads of sex and loads of fun.

nope, don't enjoy them anymore

been involved in many in the past but now I'd rather avoid them

"Im a lover of group sex and also had a gangbang. Nothing seedy about either just loads of sex and loads of fun."

I think its the fact that the guys have teamed up on here I'm finding a bit seedy?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Im a lover of group sex and also had a gangbang. Nothing seedy about either just loads of sex and loads of fun.

I think its the fact that the guys have teamed up on here I'm finding a bit seedy? "

I avoid them as feel the same.

"Im a lover of group sex and also had a gangbang. Nothing seedy about either just loads of sex and loads of fun.

I think its the fact that the guys have teamed up on here I'm finding a bit seedy?

I avoid them as feel the same."

Yea I think that's what is putting me off. I have actually met one of the guys singlely and to be honest I think a bit less of him now I know he part of this.

I think in a club environment it might be a yay....or a nay!! Can't make up my mind!!

Yea I think that's what is putting me off. I have actually met one of the guys singlely and to be honest I think a bit less of him now I know he part of this.

I think in a club environment it might be a yay....or a nay!! Can't make up my mind!! "

Some people think a club environment is safe but doesn't guarantee it, maybe feel more controlled or feel safer. Every gangbang is really all about the people who are involved and in their attitude to what is wanted by all parties.

I don't enjoy gangbangs anymore as for me, if say its 5 guys with one girl, there always seems to be one guy who acts like an asshole and take it a step too far in what is wanted.

Nay.

I avoid them as feel the same."

I agree. I love group fun but it’s all about ratio for me, much prefer even numbers!

I agree. I love group fun but it’s all about ratio for me, much prefer even numbers!"

group fun is by far better and you usually find everyone is in the same mindset

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

A game of spin the bottle in a club turned into a bit of group fun for us once but its probably a nay for us unless it was another random event. Definitely a nay for the gangbang.

I agree. I love group fun but it’s all about ratio for me, much prefer even numbers!

group fun is by far better and you usually find everyone is in the same mindset "

So you are saying group fun yay, gangbangs neigh?

It's a nay from me...I wouldn't find it an intimate situation

I've never had a gangbang so I'm not sure, maybe as a one off but I've had group sex at house parties in the past which was a lot of fun x

group fun is by far better and you usually find everyone is in the same mindset

So you are saying group fun yay, gangbangs neigh?"

Yes to group, gangbangs no

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Keep getting messages from a profile on here who have apparently teamed up to offer ladies a gangbang experience(lucky us)

It is a fantasy of mine but in reality it seems a bit too seedy? Plus I don't like the whole frat boy mentality of guys teaming up on here. Bit juvenile.

So any thoughts? Is it a yay or a nay to gangbangs? "

no ta to gangbangs and I agree with the guys teaming up thing kinda cringeworthy.id say for those wanting gangbangs they should hand pick their own participants and not the chuckle brothers high fiveing

Must admit when I see a guys attended 1 on his veri it's an instant put off for me.

Very judgemental I know but hey ho it's what I'm like.

"Must admit when I see a guys attended 1 on his veri it's an instant put off for me.

Very judgemental I know but hey ho it's what I'm like."

I'd judge him too

Nope...all that semen flying about. It would end in tears (theirs) when they got some in my hair

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I think its the fact that the guys have teamed up on here I'm finding a bit seedy? "

Sounds a tad seedy even to me...group sex yea as long as it wasn't bullying

Sounds a tad seedy even to me...group sex yea as long as it wasn't bullying "

Never seen bullying or anything like that at group orgy. I have seen it at a gangbang where I actually stopped it. Not trying to come across as white knight but can't understand guys who act that way but the times I've stopped it prob cause I've acted first, the other guys may have stopped it also if they were quicker off the mark.

At group fun, you will get people who become stage fright or nervous, many now like a good laugh and chat n relax and go with their own feelings and flow. the best ones are when you don't need to play because others are playing, you can just chill at your own pace.

I'm never in a rush during these types of fun although last one I was at I didn't play at all, just the way it worked in but everyone had an amazing time, as far as I could see

My 1st meet on fab many moons ago was a gang bang thanks to keenfucktographer,not only was the sex and gang bang experience good but the banter amongst everyone was top notch,was surreal but one of my best fab experiences by a country mile.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Been involved in a few in the past, but not something that piques my interest now.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Yay. But not too many people involved. I like a group session better than guys waiting their turn x

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

100% nay from me

In principal I'd like the idea of a gangbang but I think it could be quite intimidating in practise. I think I'd have to pick the guys if I were dead set on doing it, not some guy I know turn up wi 10 pals haha

"Keep getting messages from a profile on here who have apparently teamed up to offer ladies a gangbang experience(lucky us)

So any thoughts? Is it a yay or a nay to gangbangs? no ta to gangbangs and I agree with the guys teaming up thing kinda cringeworthy.id say for those wanting gangbangs they should hand pick their own participants and not the chuckle brothers high fiveing "

Yup that's exactly the attitude that would turn me right off!! Boys high giving each other. Anyway I have info now on this group which makes it a 100% nay from me!!!!

Is a gang bang different from an mmmmf x

So any thoughts? Is it a yay or a nay to gangbangs? no ta to gangbangs and I agree with the guys teaming up thing kinda cringeworthy.id say for those wanting gangbangs they should hand pick their own participants and not the chuckle brothers high fiveing

Yup that's exactly the attitude that would turn me right off!! Boys high giving each other. Anyway I have info now on this group which makes it a 100% nay from me!!!! "

What put you off x

So any thoughts? Is it a yay or a nay to gangbangs? no ta to gangbangs and I agree with the guys teaming up thing kinda cringeworthy.id say for those wanting gangbangs they should hand pick their own participants and not the chuckle brothers high fiveing

Yup that's exactly the attitude that would turn me right off!! Boys high giving each other. Anyway I have info now on this group which makes it a 100% nay from me!!!!

What put you off x"

Can't say on here or would get a ban.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Slightly terrified by this thread I definitely like the idea of a group situation/gangbang, 4 or 5 guys max though and I'd need to know them all and feel comfortable with them. They would all need to follow the rules set and be happy to do as told by W who would be calling the shots as it were

Even thinking on a mfm I'd rather have met them a couple of times and played as part of a swap with another lady for W before meeting just him with more in mind for 3 of us!

Feeling very new to all this now!

By *has like usMan  over a year ago

east kilbride

For me it's a nay, doesn't float my boat, prefer intimacy

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

What put you off x

Can't say on here or would get a ban. "

I’d appreciate a PM. I was approached but I ain’t teaming up with randoms! This could have been a completely different MM “couple” which contacted me

What put you off x

Can't say on here or would get a ban.

I’d appreciate a PM. I was approached but I ain’t teaming up with randoms! This could have been a completely different MM “couple” which contacted me"

No they won't have contacted you.

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Nay from me (mr) Mrs does what to give it a go one day but with lots of rules and stipulations that it prob wouldn't happen.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Nay

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

cork

"Yay. But not too many people involved. I like a group session better than guys waiting their turn x"

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

As a fantasy, yes! But in reality I wouldn't do it.

By *urseCarolWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Not since my uni days

definite nay from me

So any thoughts? Is it a yay or a nay to gangbangs? "

They can be seedy,only if the guys chosen are a clump of "zero-etiquette,cant believe their luck,hardly ever had a meet before on here" types.

Where gangbangs are a success are if,1)guys are known to the host or person arranging it.

2)Guys dont want to mess things up for the lady and other guys present,so they are surprisingly orderly and lots of mutual respect shown to ensure its fun for all.

3)Where its hard work via the site is choosing guys that have "gangbangs" listed in their interests but the reality is they really are not into it at all.

A good sign someone is genuinely interested is if they are very straightforward in response to an invite, if its 20 questions about,who, where when, has she got pics? How many other guys will be there? etc sure sign they just may not appear.

The idea is great fun/exciting the reality,the making it happen can be less fun,(but worth it when it comes together)

"Slightly terrified by this thread I definitely like the idea of a group situation/gangbang, 4 or 5 guys max though and I'd need to know them all and feel comfortable with them. They would all need to follow the rules set and be happy to do as told by W who would be calling the shots as it were

Even thinking on a mfm I'd rather have met them a couple of times and played as part of a swap with another lady for W before meeting just him with more in mind for 3 of us!

Feeling very new to all this now! "

There's got to be rules.

A gangbang for the female has obviously got to be the way she prefers, in total control or have the guys in control, rough, fetish etc..

you arrange it whatever way you want.

I arranged a gangbang for a friend on mine on fab, I think about 6 years ago, maybe more now. Think she was 23 when we met and kept saying she wanted a gangbang but was a bit scared of one as it might have got out of control.

Eventually I said I'll look after her on one, so I arranged it.

I arranged guys to be at an apartment and she was in the bedroom. She wanted blindfolded, so this is what we did. The guys where chosen by myself and told the rules. I then went into the bedroom and walked her out in a collar and leash with her blindfold on. Knelt her down in middle of the floor and then told each guy to come forward.

She was nervous as hell and excited and then on her knees started sucking one cock after another and then to be honest she just took control. She was like a woman possessed and told the guys she wanted used, all holes but in reality, she was in control.

I just sat and watched the whole time, made sure she was safe and no one got out of control and it was a great night and morning.

I got a message from her recently as 6 months ago, saying she was thinking back and says it was the best thing she has ever done sexually. lol

Cant argue with that

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Slightly terrified by this thread I definitely like the idea of a group situation/gangbang, 4 or 5 guys max though and I'd need to know them all and feel comfortable with them. They would all need to follow the rules set and be happy to do as told by W who would be calling the shots as it were

Feeling very new to all this now!

There's got to be rules.

A gangbang for the female has obviously got to be the way she prefers, in total control or have the guys in control, rough, fetish etc..

you arrange it whatever way you want.

I arranged a gangbang for a friend on mine on fab, I think about 6 years ago, maybe more now. Think she was 23 when we met and kept saying she wanted a gangbang but was a bit scared of one as it might have got out of control.

Eventually I said I'll look after her on one, so I arranged it.

I arranged guys to be at an apartment and she was in the bedroom. She wanted blindfolded, so this is what we did. The guys where chosen by myself and told the rules. I then went into the bedroom and walked her out in a collar and leash with her blindfold on. Knelt her down in middle of the floor and then told each guy to come forward.

She was nervous as hell and excited and then on her knees started sucking one cock after another and then to be honest she just took control. She was like a woman possessed and told the guys she wanted used, all holes but in reality, she was in control.

I just sat and watched the whole time, made sure she was safe and no one got out of control and it was a great night and morning.

I got a message from her recently as 6 months ago, saying she was thinking back and says it was the best thing she has ever done sexually. lol

Cant argue with that

"

Now that does sound good...

V x

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

So any thoughts? Is it a yay or a nay to gangbangs?

They can be seedy,only if the guys chosen are a clump of "zero-etiquette,cant believe their luck,hardly ever had a meet before on here" types.

Where gangbangs are a success are if,1)guys are known to the host or person arranging it.

2)Guys dont want to mess things up for the lady and other guys present,so they are surprisingly orderly and lots of mutual respect shown to ensure its fun for all.

3)Where its hard work via the site is choosing guys that have "gangbangs" listed in their interests but the reality is they really are not into it at all.

A good sign someone is genuinely interested is if they are very straightforward in response to an invite, if its 20 questions about,who, where when, has she got pics? How many other guys will be there? etc sure sign they just may not appear.

The idea is great fun/exciting the reality,the making it happen can be less fun,(but worth it when it comes together) "

now this guy knows what he is talking about

I went to a greedy girl night at CJs as I was curious about trying a GB, that experience has put me off for life.

A small group scenario with people I knew and trusted would still be a possibility but I wouldn’t entertain putting myself through that again - ever

I dont attend them that much at all...though to be honest, its been some porn director wannabe male halves that have put me off..and that some of the female halves didnt look like they were enjoying things on the whole(no pun intended).

I suppose I'll also point out some of the monetary gain..regardless if its to cover costs of venue, in establishments or in private households.

I will say I've been to many over the years..very big ones and much smaller ones...and pretty much have been great fun(not as mechanical as they might appear to some)

The crux really is...if there's a gangbang...it is essentially a cum n go experience..I'd rather stay in and have a wank than nip out for a wee half hour fuck...

» Add a new message to this topic