FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umandgetus71 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Why do people not display verifications?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because it's nobody's business

"Why do people not display verifications? "

All sorts of reasons really, someone in particular? Id say if your not sure of authentic veris dont meet them or try cam first ect

By *umandgetus71 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I think the verifications people have can say a lot about them x

They can say a lot about the folk that leave them too

If people don't want to show verifications, that's their decision and it's no body's business except their own x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No ones business but me & my meets

I remember I showed over 10 verifications on my profile and I got a couple of messages from girls saying I just liked to bed hop or that I was a player.

Ffs each veri shown was a social meet and no sexy fun what so ever. They just seen the list and thought I was fucking about.

Sometimes I've been given quite explicit verifications but I prefer not to show these.

"I think the verifications people have can say a lot about them x"

This is one reason why folk dont show them...

"No ones business but me & my meets "

I had mine shown but a person would delete account. Make new one, message people on my veri list to get them to get me to message them.

So save them from being pestered I hid them all.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I don’t do play veris - it’s no one else’s business. But I’m always happy to show social meet veris

Reason I dont display mines is because It was left by someone who saw me pop on cam in the chat room, I have never spoken to him and have no idea who he is.

Because it's no one's business who iv met.

If left 1 il pop it on for a day then il take it off but leave my history on to show I'm actually on here to meet folk not just piss about.

Something I haven't done is ever shown my history, just my personal choice x

I show some then I started getting messages because of the folk I had met

So just show them now to prove I am real and if folk are nosey they should met the individual and find out for themselves lol

Assumptions always get made on here lol so what I get up to is my business

"I show some then I started getting messages because of the folk I had met

So just show them now to prove I am real and if folk are nosey they should met the individual and find out for themselves lol

Assumptions always get made on here lol so what I get up to is my business "

It's everybody's business if you display your veris

We don’t display ours as after a very fun fmf a guy we’d met for a mfm wanted to know could we hook them up together or possibly meet as a foursome. We said we didn’t play like that and we weren’t matchmaking. Said female has since hid her profile and doesn’t chat and we think he hounded her after reading the verifications we left each other

Leo x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Mine are all very similar. Dont feel the need to bore folk with them all but i am grateful for each and everyone of them.

Whose leg d'ya have ta hump ta get a verification in this place?!

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Simple answer is , personal choice . Theres not 1 other unanimous answer to your question OP.

Dont stress others choices or reasons behind their choices. if you dont meet people that dont show veris move on and only contact people with veris its no big deal .

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Don't get me wrong, I love reading veris - it's like TripAdvisor for swingers - but they all need to be taken with a pinch of salt. Anything negative and you're just not going to leave one.

Our only private meet veri isn't shown as they've left the site. Others are social. I wouldn't feel comfortable showing any particularly explicit ones and would be put off meeting anyone who leaves them. It's all personal preference though. As long as someone has been verified then I'm more at ease but I'd rather chat to them and meet somewhere like a party or club regardless.

V

Some need taken with a gritter full of salt!

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Been on here just under 10 years now and over these years we have had a total of 40 verification's when asked last week why we was not verified we replied we have been verified! We choose not to show then as part of our discretion to witch he replied..... 40 different cocks in you wow, each to their own! May I add a lot of the meets was social'clubs'cam and some fun. like people say Nothing to do with anyone!

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Why do people not display verifications? Been on here just under 10 years now and over these years we have had a total of 40 verification's when asked last week why we was not verified we replied we have been verified! We choose not to show then as part of our discretion to witch he replied..... 40 different cocks in you wow, each to their own! May I add a lot of the meets was social'clubs'cam and some fun. like people say Nothing to do with anyone! "

You should have replied , i know and thats just this week so im far to tired to meet you now, then block him lol.

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

"Why do people not display verifications? Been on here just under 10 years now and over these years we have had a total of 40 verification's when asked last week why we was not verified we replied we have been verified! We choose not to show then as part of our discretion to witch he replied..... 40 different cocks in you wow, each to their own! May I add a lot of the meets was social'clubs'cam and some fun. like people say Nothing to do with anyone!

You should have replied , i know and thats just this week so im far to tired to meet you now, then block him lol. "

lol lol he is blocked

Someone we met got messaged about us being a fake account so haven't displayed them since x

"Someone we met got messaged about us being a fake account so haven't displayed them since x"

That must have come as quite a surprise to him

"Someone we met got messaged about us being a fake account so haven't displayed them since x

That must have come as quite a surprise to him "

He had an inkling we were fake

"Someone we met got messaged about us being a fake account so haven't displayed them since x

He had an inkling we were fake "

It's a good job some do gooder messaged him after he met you to confirm it for him

It's a good job some do gooder messaged him after he met you to confirm it for him"

Thank fuck for the good ol' fab community

It's a good job some do gooder messaged him after he met you to confirm it for him

Thank fuck for the good ol' fab community "

The wheels wouldn't turn without them

I've displayed verifications because people question if you are genuine unless you've met other people on the site. I know some people feel that if you have a lot of verifications from socials people can mistinterpret those as sleeping your way around the site. I had been thinking of making my verifications private for that reason.

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’m finding it a bit surreal now. When I joined I didn’t really expect to meet anyone. But I had a couple of veris from CJs which maybe helped at the start. I was at a social last week and got a few from that, and am now slightly conscious of maybe having too many displayed, even though quite a few are only from social meets.

I guess there’s a sweet spot somewhere - enough to show you are kind of genuine, won’t mess people about and are maybe worth meeting, but not so many that it might put some people of.

What a tizzy some folk get themselves onto with all this

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Cause I dont wanna lol

Veri’s don’t mean that much. Other that they are more likely to be real lol plus they have some experience, not newbies. But that’s probably it. The content of the veri doesn’t mean a lot, if it did fabsters would be the carlsberg of shagging lol just our opinion though xx

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I’m finding it a bit surreal now. When I joined I didn’t really expect to meet anyone. But I had a couple of veris from CJs which maybe helped at the start. I was at a social last week and got a few from that, and am now slightly conscious of maybe having too many displayed, even though quite a few are only from social meets.

I guess there’s a sweet spot somewhere - enough to show you are kind of genuine, won’t mess people about and are maybe worth meeting, but not so many that it might put some people of."

I wouldn't stress so much over it. Anyone with a brain would look and see you've not necessarily shagged anything that moved in your direction. Even if you had, it's a site to meet people for sex. I don't know why people get to offended by those who do it often and feel they are in a position to judge. Fair enough to be picky and have preferences but there's no room for judgement.

V x

"I’m finding it a bit surreal now. When I joined I didn’t really expect to meet anyone. But I had a couple of veris from CJs which maybe helped at the start. I was at a social last week and got a few from that, and am now slightly conscious of maybe having too many displayed, even though quite a few are only from social meets.

I guess there’s a sweet spot somewhere - enough to show you are kind of genuine, won’t mess people about and are maybe worth meeting, but not so many that it might put some people of.

I wouldn't stress so much over it. Anyone with a brain would look and see you've not necessarily shagged anything that moved in your direction. Even if you had, it's a site to meet people for sex. I don't know why people get to offended by those who do it often and feel they are in a position to judge. Fair enough to be picky and have preferences but there's no room for judgement.

V x"

Don't you think it's more just a case of folk using the information available to them on here before making a judgement in regards to whether that person suits their preferences?

I think most of us do that

I don't display mine. Cos when people read how I have a pussy to die for and suck like a Dyson, along with all the guys saying to treat me well or they'd have them to deal with, they all get jealous and intimidated *

* Not really! I don't display mine as it's nobody's business and there's less chance of the kind of hassles others have mentioned!

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

V x"

Ah, I’m not really stressing about it. Just chipping in as there was a thread about it. If I was that bothered I would have taken some down by now.

Maybe the same reason as to why some people don’t display their profile lol

» Add a new message to this topic