FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Funny Sexual Disasters

Funny Sexual Disasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following a funny post by Mrs D , which made me smile and brought back a 30+ yr old memory i had completely forgotten , a tune want to share funny sexual faux pas, we all have had them , possibly traumatic at the time if we were young but in hindsight hilarious ,

No names no pack drill just the laugh

As an over cocky 23 year old I literally fell asleep on top of my at the time girlfriend, looking back I’ll say I was overworked etc , as I was stone cold sober I just think it was overly boring sex in the missionary position( best for sleeping I found ), needless to say , the relationship never flourished ,

Though 20 yrs later I did apologise on a chance meeting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

When i was in my 20's an ex boyfriend tore his foreskin the first time we tried to have sex. There was so much blood it freaked me out for ages.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

While performing a bit of oral i thought i had started her period , jumping up in disgust it became apparant that i had suffered a nose bleed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"While performing a bit of oral i thought i had started her period , jumping up in disgust it became apparant that i had suffered a nose bleed "

She must have been so relieved

I have been known to fall asleep when very very tired

Twice when receiving oral and once during sex.............I did apologise

By *aenMan  over a year ago

Here and There

"When i was in my 20's an ex boyfriend tore his foreskin the first time we tried to have sex. There was so much blood it freaked me out for ages."

what were you doing to the poor bugger!

Blantyre

"While performing a bit of oral i thought i had started her period , jumping up in disgust it became apparant that i had suffered a nose bleed

She must have been so relieved "

Very possible

By *errific_Teddy_BearMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

How can folk fall asleepnwhile having sex? That's a strange one for me lol

As for me - I was with an absolute sex machine once upon a time. You know the type, gets a bit angry during sex shouting "fuck me harder" and slapping me, and herself, harder and harder the harder I went. I used to end up with nail scratches down by back, often bleeding lol.

Anyone, one time we were going at it, her legs around my neck and the feckin bed gave out and to the floor we tumbled.

It was one of those where initially you think, oh crap but then I started giggling. At which point I got a slap and was asked why I'd stopped. "The bed's fucked" I said. "Yeah but I'm not" she said as she grabbed my arm, hauled me through to her flat mates room (who was out) and we finished up our session.

I wonder if she's single these days......

I once broke a lads willie.

We were young....I was cheering him on harder and harder....

He pulled out...slamming back in and missed. It was definitely bent and broken.

We kept in touch and he said it healed...but I never followed up...it was a one night date thing.

I felt soooooo bad. I didn't even cum.... hee hee.... thats bad. I know...

Xxx

Nessa

Yeah I've had a bed collapse on me too, nearly decapitated him

Didn't stop us though...

"While performing a bit of oral i thought i had started her period , jumping up in disgust it became apparant that i had suffered a nose bleed "

Jumped up in disgust? Pffft...a real man loves his wummin every day of the month!

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

Had a bed collapse. Two of us in a single bed.

Subsequent examination showed that where the spar broke was a large knot. So structurally weak.

I thought it would be romantic to have sex in the stables, put down a blanket, looked round and there was a big pile of shite. Would probably have been sick if I wasn't so d*unk

My best man , had a particularly distasteful experience,went back to a girls house , who’s reputation for having a “boggin hoose “ preceded everyone except him obviously, in midst Fuck he hears sniggering from the corner, and her two children are watching , fuck knows how long for , he said , he says to his partner in lust , “ ye want tae dae sumfin about yer weans “ only to be replied by the most wonderful of answers ,”fuckin ignore them , only two are mine and they dae it aw the time !!!!”

Surprisingly it killed the moment for him

"I thought it would be romantic to have sex in the stables, put down a blanket, looked round and there was a big pile of shite. Would probably have been sick if I wasn't so d*unk "

Stables ? I love quality , growing up in a Govan our youth choices were closes or if you were romantic, the popes concrete base in bellahouston Park , lovely view

"My best man , had a particularly distasteful experience,went back to a girls house , who’s reputation for having a “boggin hoose “ preceded everyone except him obviously, in midst Fuck he hears sniggering from the corner, and her two children are watching , fuck knows how long for , he said , he says to his partner in lust , “ ye want tae dae sumfin about yer weans “ only to be replied by the most wonderful of answers ,”fuckin ignore them , only two are mine and they dae it aw the time !!!!”

Surprisingly it killed the moment for him "

Jesus Christ that's grim!

"My best man , had a particularly distasteful experience,went back to a girls house , who’s reputation for having a “boggin hoose “ preceded everyone except him obviously, in midst Fuck he hears sniggering from the corner, and her two children are watching , fuck knows how long for , he said , he says to his partner in lust , “ ye want tae dae sumfin about yer weans “ only to be replied by the most wonderful of answers ,”fuckin ignore them , only two are mine and they dae it aw the time !!!!”

Jesus Christ that's grim!

Rich tapestry of Glasgow Scheme life Mrs D ,never became funny actually, broke my own topic lol

"

"I once broke a lads willie.

We were young....I was cheering him on harder and harder....

He pulled out...slamming back in and missed. It was definitely bent and broken.

We kept in touch and he said it healed...but I never followed up...it was a one night date thing.

I felt soooooo bad. I didn't even cum.... hee hee.... thats bad. I know...

Xxx

Nessa"

My pal phoned me to tell me she was in a&e after breaking her man's cock cos she was on top. Was one of the funniest conversations I've ever had hahaha x

Surprisingly it killed the moment for him "

Omg x

I can't even repeat my unfortunate event but it did prompt me to invest in a very handy peice of equipment

"I can't even repeat my unfortunate event but it did prompt me to invest in a very handy peice of equipment "

A pakamac ???

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"When i was in my 20's an ex boyfriend tore his foreskin the first time we tried to have sex. There was so much blood it freaked me out for ages."

My old flat mate did that year’s ago, was aaaalot of blood.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Omg x"

Wtf who were the other ones???

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"When i was in my 20's an ex boyfriend tore his foreskin the first time we tried to have sex. There was so much blood it freaked me out for ages.

what were you doing to the poor bugger! "

I was gentle but he forgot to mention he was a virgin. Loads of blood and big blood clots appeared within seconds. He went so pale i thought he was going to faint. Certainly a night to remember.

Omg x

Wtf who were the other ones???"

apparently nephews , she’d be done for abuse nowadays

"

My pal phoned me to tell me she was in a&e after breaking her man's cock cos she was on top. Was one of the funniest conversations I've ever had hahaha x"

Ouch!!!! I know it hurts.... in more ways than one. I still feel a wee bit bad.

Oh my...Young love...Hee Hee

Omg x

Wtf who were the other ones??? apparently nephews , she’d be done for abuse nowadays "

Me and a former gf were making love (itsounds better than fucking) in a mini in a small hilly field when all of a sudden i heard music. I thought this is is it i must be in love. my feet had accidently pushed the button on the car radio. I could not stop laughing and it destroyed the moment. We did make up for it later so happy ending.

"

My pal phoned me to tell me she was in a&e after breaking her man's cock cos she was on top. Was one of the funniest conversations I've ever had hahaha x

Ouch!!!! I know it hurts.... in more ways than one. I still feel a wee bit bad.

Oh my...Young love...Hee Hee"

My pal was 43 hahaha x

Sexual disasters?

Any single guy on fab?

"Sexual disasters?

Any single guy on fab? "

Trooooo

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Not that long ago I was having a nice little kink session with my gf

After we had finished up she called me from the shower she was taking to ask if I had removed the butt plug

Now I couldn’t be certain as we had been playing a while so I searched the room first of all and when said plug wasn’t recovered I went in for it as all good friends should.

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

After party one night, a mate of mine was taking a girl from behind whilst she was hanging out her bedroom window talking.

All good until she started spewing but made him continue

"Not that long ago I was having a nice little kink session with my gf

After we had finished up she called me from the shower she was taking to ask if I had removed the butt plug

Now I couldn’t be certain as we had been playing a while so I searched the room first of all and when said plug wasn’t recovered I went in for it as all good friends should. "

Ohhhhhhh! That's when you know who your mates are

That was my experience....it wouldn't stop bleeding and needed a cpl of stitches

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

My banjo string is still in tact unbelievably!

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

Dundee

"I thought it would be romantic to have sex in the stables, put down a blanket, looked round and there was a big pile of shite. Would probably have been sick if I wasn't so d*unk

Stables ? I love quality , growing up in a Govan our youth choices were closes or if you were romantic, the popes concrete base in bellahouston Park , lovely view "

You were never far from a big steaming pile of shite in some of these closes too right enough.

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I first met my bf in a club, after it he took me to his house. He went to take me doggy style and ended up tumbling backwards out the bed.

Week or two later we once again met in a club, he fell asleep with me on top

Blantyre

"I can't even repeat my unfortunate event but it did prompt me to invest in a very handy peice of equipment "

RIGHT cmon Ann , thats way to cryptic. Spell it out , what happened ??.

"I first met my bf in a club, after it he took me to his house. He went to take me doggy style and ended up tumbling backwards out the bed.

Week or two later we once again met in a club, he fell asleep with me on top "

Don’t say , you still together ?

"I can't even repeat my unfortunate event but it did prompt me to invest in a very handy peice of equipment

RIGHT cmon Ann , thats way to cryptic. Spell it out , what happened ??. "

I reckon bolt cutters

Blantyre

"I can't even repeat my unfortunate event but it did prompt me to invest in a very handy peice of equipment

I reckon bolt cutters "

Now theres an opportunity for a new thread , what EQUIPMENT did ann invest in after a sexual encounter disaster. Lol

A Tazer

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bumped into an ex-colleague in town, lots of chat, and was invited back to hers.

Fast forward, we're on her bed, she's got her legs in the air, and I feel this really strange sensation, and I can't work out what she's doing, I look round, and get the fright of my life, her feckin dog had sneaked in and had been licking my arse.

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I first met my bf in a club, after it he took me to his house. He went to take me doggy style and ended up tumbling backwards out the bed.

Week or two later we once again met in a club, he fell asleep with me on top

Don’t say , you still together ? "

Yeah 14 years ago that was lol xx

I reckon bolt cutters

Now theres an opportunity for a new thread , what EQUIPMENT did ann invest in after a sexual encounter disaster. Lol

A Tazer "

Could play the yes/no game

By *anarkshirelad100Man  over a year ago

airdrie

I snapped my foreskin while shaggin an ex. The amount of blood is scary lol it's ok to laugh about it now but it wasn't a laughing matter at the time haha

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

A straight friend of mine met this stunning female.

All nighter, second time round he’s sliding in and out everytime he’s on an in stroke.... pppphhhhfffft..... next stroke....... pppphhhhffffttt.... next stroke...... pppphhhhfffftttt.....

Concentration is now getting diverted from the task in hand. So he stops, gathers it to getter and goes again. This time it’s several octaves higher, like a mouse doing a fart.... he fell off bed laughing. She did not find it as funny.

Many moons ago I met a lass in a club, went back to hers. The minute we got into bed she changed, she was proper into hitting and being hit back. She demanded I punch her,so I gave her a little tap, she demanded I hit her harder so I did.

Knocked her clean out for a couple minutes

When I was in my late teens I was getting a suck from my girlfriend at the time. Suddenly the door burst open and her younger brother ran in waving his stepmothers vibrator. My girlfriend took off through the house after him and he decided throwing it into the grill which still happened to be hot from lunchtime was a good idea. It burnt ridges into it and we decided best course of action was put it back in her parents room and say nothing.

In the shower with my partner and things were getting frisky.Soap everywhere and we started to have sex.I thrusted hard and deep only to discover it was her ass I was ball deep in and not her pussy.She then passed out and slumped to the shower floor followed by a fit !Had to drag her out the shower and put her in the recovery position.

Erm... Where's the "funny" in that?

First time I had a mmf croosed swords with the other guy lost my boner (do people still say boner) couldn’t get it back up so hid in the hotel bathroom and watched take me out. Would have been fine but the other two kept making noise

I reckon bolt cutters

A Tazer

Could play the yes/no game "

Haha God you're all way off ...thank God!!!!

"In the shower with my partner and things were getting frisky.Soap everywhere and we started to have sex.I thrusted hard and deep only to discover it was her ass I was ball deep in and not her pussy.She then passed out and slumped to the shower floor followed by a fit !Had to drag her out the shower and put her in the recovery position. "

Hopefully you finished first before dragging her out

My hardon was gone in 0.435 seconds

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

I reckon bolt cutters

A Tazer

Could play the yes/no game

Haha God you're all way off ...thank God!!!!

"

Something to recover a lost toy?

» Add a new message to this topic