FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Unusual blocking ,

Unusual blocking ,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To my knowledge, I don’t think am blocked by anyone , probably wrong , has anyone ever did what I have recently ,

A profile caught my eye, an update actually, no photos on it, and the writing and content was so fucking vile and offensive (to me at least ) I thought , fuck you ,I haven’t messaged the lady ever and could be a perfectly lovely person , but such writings shouldn’t be in decent peoples eyeline , H•••A•••••••. After all it’s a sociosex site , her profile seems written like it’s an SS selective Aryan Breeding Camp

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's all about perception

No perception to this one , I felt so strongly I reported it , to use words like Ape in regards to people ? Will ugly men stop mailing ? Ugly is perception, common decency ain’t

They must have been exceptional

Pm the name and we can barrage her with messages

No I’d never repeat name or behave similar , suffice to say I reported it and it’s disappeared , whether suspended or not am not sure , FFs it’s 2018 , it’s written like it was Heinrich Himmlers Mrs auditioning for cock

Sad there still folk like that around

"No I’d never repeat name or behave similar , suffice to say I reported it and it’s disappeared , whether suspended or not am not sure , FFs it’s 2018 , it’s written like it was Heinrich Himmlers Mrs auditioning for cock"

No, you'd never behave similar at all

No ......

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Let me guess, it was not verified. ?? . Some people bite all to easy. You will come across another one tomorrow woth similar wording. Report that one too. Next day im sure there be another. Tom cruise " live, die, repeat" springs to mind ya big ape .

No 8 verifications, and regretting to people as “primates”. Fuck knows who the veris are , I couldn’t have read

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"No 8 verifications, and regretting to people as “primates”. Fuck knows who the veris are , I couldn’t have read"

Well in that case she seems to be doing alright. You are obviously not her target market. You did right to block, now move on.

Your analogy regards Heinrich Himmler isnt very tasteful itself.

"No 8 verifications, and regretting to people as “primates”. Fuck knows who the veris are , I couldn’t have read

Well in that case she seems to be doing alright. You are obviously not her target market. You did right to block, now move on. "

"Your analogy regards Heinrich Himmler isnt very tasteful itself. "

Guilty as charged I suppose

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Whats this got to do with unusual blocking anyway ?

"To my knowledge, I don’t think am blocked by anyone , probably wrong , has anyone ever did what I have recently ,

A profile caught my eye, an update actually, no photos on it, and the writing and content was so fucking vile and offensive (to me at least ) I thought , fuck you ,I haven’t messaged the lady ever and could be a perfectly lovely person , but such writings shouldn’t be in decent peoples eyeline , H•••A•••••••. After all it’s a sociosex site , her profile seems written like it’s an SS selective Aryan Breeding Camp"

You are blocked by me op

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"To my knowledge, I don’t think am blocked by anyone , probably wrong , has anyone ever did what I have recently ,

A profile caught my eye, an update actually, no photos on it, and the writing and content was so fucking vile and offensive (to me at least ) I thought , fuck you ,I haven’t messaged the lady ever and could be a perfectly lovely person , but such writings shouldn’t be in decent peoples eyeline , H•••A•••••••. After all it’s a sociosex site , her profile seems written like it’s an SS selective Aryan Breeding Camp

You are blocked by me op "

Haha busted.

That said, im probably blocked too

You are blocked by me op "

Everyday is a school day , thank you , nice to know I can still irritate

You are blocked by me op

Haha busted.

That said, im probably blocked too "

I shall quietly weep in the corner methinks , ..........,,Aye right

You are blocked by me op

Haha busted.

I shall quietly weep in the corner methinks , ..........,,Aye right "

Clearly bothered you enough to post again

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

You are blocked by me op

Haha busted.

Clearly bothered you enough to post again "

Oh I’m blocked too

You are blocked by me op

Haha busted.

Oh I’m blocked too "

I don't think so? Unless its an age filter.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

You are blocked by me op

Haha busted.

Oh I’m blocked too

I don't think so? Unless its an age filter. "

Maybe I am getting on a bit now 31

You are blocked by me op

Haha busted.

Oh I’m blocked too

I don't think so? Unless its an age filter.

Maybe I am getting on a bit now 31"

That's positively geriatric!

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

A profile caught my eye, an update actually, no photos on it, and the writing and content was so fucking vile and offensive (to me at least ) I thought , fuck you ,I haven’t messaged the lady ever and could be a perfectly lovely person , but such writings shouldn’t be in decent peoples eyeline , H•••A•••••••. After all it’s a sociosex site , her profile seems written like it’s an SS selective Aryan Breeding Camp"

I know who your talking about, Very surprised they havent been given the boot yet xxx

If a randoms status update annoys you that much you should retire from social media and the like altogether snowflake

"If a randoms status update annoys you that much you should retire from social media and the like altogether snowflake "
who says the status is the issue , that drew my eye , it’s a point of conversation to highlight others opinion , if I got annoyed at stupidity I’d never leave the house

"If a randoms status update annoys you that much you should retire from social media and the like altogether snowflake who says the status is the issue , that drew my eye , it’s a point of conversation to highlight others opinion , if I got annoyed at stupidity I’d never leave the house "

Your recent status update says different

"If a randoms status update annoys you that much you should retire from social media and the like altogether snowflake who says the status is the issue , that drew my eye , it’s a point of conversation to highlight others opinion , if I got annoyed at stupidity I’d never leave the house

Your recent status update says different "

the profile offended !!! Not just me,I won’t report anonymously I may be wrong most times but I gave the bolloks to follow up what I say ,hence my status update , so please if you don’t mind ,reread before you post , Snowflake??? Seriously lol

I really don’t understand why grown adults, on an adult website, report contraversial things... If the profile is as bad as you say, I doubt they’ll be getting many meets so they won’t be doing themselves any favours. Just ignore the weirdos

Obviously suspected criminal activity aside ^

"I really don’t understand why grown adults, on an adult website, report contraversial things... If the profile is as bad as you say, I doubt they’ll be getting many meets so they won’t be doing themselves any favours. Just ignore the weirdos "

I think I may well take your advice in the future ,

"If a randoms status update annoys you that much you should retire from social media and the like altogether snowflake who says the status is the issue , that drew my eye , it’s a point of conversation to highlight others opinion , if I got annoyed at stupidity I’d never leave the house

Your recent status update says different the profile offended !!! Not just me,I won’t report anonymously I may be wrong most times but I gave the bolloks to follow up what I say ,hence my status update , so please if you don’t mind ,reread before you post , Snowflake??? Seriously lol "

You stumble upon a profile you don’t like.

You update your status about said profile.

You post a thread about said profile

You report said profile.

Your efforts will make each and everyone of us sleep well tonight.

Please pick up you white knight award at your earliest convenience

Your recent status update says different the profile offended !!! Not just me,I won’t report anonymously I may be wrong most times but I gave the bolloks to follow up what I say ,hence my status update , so please if you don’t mind ,reread before you post , Snowflake??? Seriously lol

You report said profile.

Please pick up you white knight award at your earliest convenience "

i After you Sir ,Midlothian Spoon burners always first

Your recent status update says different the profile offended !!! Not just me,I won’t report anonymously I may be wrong most times but I gave the bolloks to follow up what I say ,hence my status update , so please if you don’t mind ,reread before you post , Snowflake??? Seriously lol

You report said profile.

Please pick up you white knight award at your earliest convenience i After you Sir ,Midlothian Spoon burners always first "

And you make a thread about offensive things said by others

You report said profile.

Please pick up you white knight award at your earliest convenience i After you Sir ,Midlothian Spoon burners always first "

We can all see your vain attempts at coming across as whiter than white. You know nothing about me other than Midlothian.

Calling someone a spoon burner ?

You report said profile.

Filed under spoon burner...brilliant

You report said profile.

Please pick up you white knight award at your earliest convenience i After you Sir ,Midlothian Spoon burners always first

Filed under spoon burner...brilliant "

Been called worse

You report said profile.

Please pick up you white knight award at your earliest convenience i After you Sir ,Midlothian Spoon burners always first

Been called worse "

I dont doubt that but it still gave me a wee chuckle

You report said profile.

Been called worse

I dont doubt that but it still gave me a wee chuckle "

That’s why we’re here

You report said profile.

Been called worse

I dont doubt that but it still gave me a wee chuckle

That’s why we’re here "

Exactly

» Add a new message to this topic