FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > To all those involved in the emergency services.

To all those involved in the emergency services.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just heard a olea from the ambulance services asking the public to not assault their members tonight. Apparently bonfire night sees a sharp rise in incidents. Ffs. It's ridiculous that this has to be stated. I can't believe that people actually assault those who dedicate their working life to helping others. So here is my shout out to All emergency service personnel. Thank you for all you do and please, Stay safe tonight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The Fire Service are involved in this plea too.

Apparently there were hundreds of reports last year of Fire Brigades being attacked with fireworks, as they were trying to put out uncontrolled fires.

Mandy

"The Fire Service are involved in this plea too.

Apparently there were hundreds of reports last year of Fire Brigades being attacked with fireworks, as they were trying to put out uncontrolled fires.

Mandy"

I only heard the ambulance one. That is why I said ALL emergency service personnel. But thanks for highlighting the fire service too.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Its not just fireworks fiends they have to be wary of

"Its not just fireworks fiends they have to be wary of"

True. Arseholes will use any excuse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work in in one of the emergency services and im working tonight can't wait NOT.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

The world is full of idiots that think certain people are fair game ...just plain daft some folk.

"I work in in one of the emergency services and im working tonight can't wait NOT."

I hope you will be safe. X

"I work in in one of the emergency services and im working tonight can't wait NOT.

I hope you will be safe. X"

Thank you,hope the rain is heavy lol

All emergency services face this on a daily basis. Fire services, Police, Paramedics, medics, nursing staff,

There are days when it escalates - bonfire night, old firm matches etc etc.

It is shocking that people have to tolerate this, they are putting their lives in danger to help others.

There is a Zero Tolerance Policy to help protect workers but not always easy to enforce!!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

There’s no accounting for the bampots that think it’s ok just a wee joke they need to be hauled up and made an example of . perhaps then others may think twice before being idiots too .

"I just heard a olea from the ambulance services asking the public to not assault their members tonight. Apparently bonfire night sees a sharp rise in incidents. Ffs. It's ridiculous that this has to be stated. I can't believe that people actually assault those who dedicate their working life to helping others. So here is my shout out to All emergency service personnel. Thank you for all you do and please, Stay safe tonight. "

totally agree with all those involved in the emergency services.

Don't assault any cunt doing their job whether they're in the emergency services or no (an exception can be made for traffic wardens)

By *ast RolloMan  over a year ago

glasgow west

some one commented in the papers that it should be automatic jail time for any one assaulting the emergency service personnel . sod that just shoot the muppets would save alot of tax payers money and would get ride of the morons

Thank goodness I am not on call tonight!

Glad I was working dayshift

By *ullpa72Man  over a year ago

Isle of Arran

Hope all emergency personnel stay safe tonight and every night .we should all support them any way we can ,you never know when you are going to need them.

"Hope all emergency personnel stay safe tonight and every night .we should all support them any way we can ,you never know when you are going to need them."

In an emergency

"Hope all emergency personnel stay safe tonight and every night .we should all support them any way we can ,you never know when you are going to need them.

In an emergency "

» Add a new message to this topic