FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bonfires

Bonfires

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do the weans still build their own bonfires nowadays? Going round the doors for wood or down the burn chopping down trees was always a good laugh, we never really bothered with a guy though. I do love a good fire, add in some fireworks and a baked tattie and all is good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only good use I can think of for bonfires is to throw the arseholes on them who think it's a great idea to be setting them off between now and January at random. Someone near us did it last night, and spooked a dog a young girl was walking. It bolted, and yanked her off her feet. Terrified dog, terrified and hurt girl.

*Fireworks

"The only good use I can think of for bonfires is to throw the arseholes on them who think it's a great idea to be setting them off between now and January at random. Someone near us did it last night, and spooked a dog a young girl was walking. It bolted, and yanked her off her feet. Terrified dog, terrified and hurt girl."

Ok then

"The only good use I can think of for bonfires is to throw the arseholes on them who think it's a great idea to be setting them off between now and January at random. Someone near us did it last night, and spooked a dog a young girl was walking. It bolted, and yanked her off her feet. Terrified dog, terrified and hurt girl."

Someone threw someone on a bonfire

"The only good use I can think of for bonfires is to throw the arseholes on them who think it's a great idea to be setting them off between now and January at random. Someone near us did it last night, and spooked a dog a young girl was walking. It bolted, and yanked her off her feet. Terrified dog, terrified and hurt girl.

Someone threw someone on a bonfire "

We once threw an auld jakies bottle of buckfast on the fire, he marched right in after it

Not seen that in years kids gathering stuff for days for a bonfire and shoving a stuffed guy on top...

"The only good use I can think of for bonfires is to throw the arseholes on them who think it's a great idea to be setting them off between now and January at random. Someone near us did it last night, and spooked a dog a young girl was walking. It bolted, and yanked her off her feet. Terrified dog, terrified and hurt girl.

We once threw an auld jakies bottle of buckfast on the fire, he marched right in after it "

You're a sick bastard

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

They aren't allowed to now ..all health n safety stuff nowadays ...as soon as they start to build the council comes n clears it if they find out or fire brigade comes n put it out if they manage to light it lol ....I wonder how we all survived as kids

We once threw an auld jakies bottle of buckfast on the fire, he marched right in after it

You're a sick bastard "

The first person who posted wants to throw weans on the bonfire and you call me sick

You're a sick bastard

The first person who posted wants to throw weans on the bonfire and you call me sick "

Aye...but it was Buckfast!

"They aren't allowed to now ..all health n safety stuff nowadays ...as soon as they start to build the council comes n clears it if they find out or fire brigade comes n put it out if they manage to light it lol ....I wonder how we all survived as kids "

Poor weans are missing out on so much nowadays

You're a sick bastard

The first person who posted wants to throw weans on the bonfire and you call me sick

Aye...but it was Buckfast!"

Fuckin disgusting drink

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

Were you never a kid

You're a sick bastard "

"The only good use I can think of for bonfires is to throw the arseholes on them who think it's a great idea to be setting them off between now and January at random. Someone near us did it last night, and spooked a dog a young girl was walking. It bolted, and yanked her off her feet. Terrified dog, terrified and hurt girl.Were you never a kid

"

No, I was born at the age of 50.

You're a sick bastard

The first person who posted wants to throw weans on the bonfire and you call me sick "

Not just weans, any arsehole who spends 2 months letting off fireworks in the street.

Never celebrated it as I disagree with what it all stood for

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

You're a sick bastard

Fuckin disgusting drink "

People must like it or it would stop being in production.

You're a sick bastard

Fuckin disgusting drink

People must like it or it would stop being in production. "

Nothing like stating the obvious is there

Blantyre

You're a sick bastard

Fuckin disgusting drink

Nothing like stating the obvious is there "

Just highlighting the fact that your post is not supported by its continued production and continued sales.

You're a sick bastard

Fuckin disgusting drink

Just highlighting the fact that your post is not supported by its continued production and continued sales. "

Its onky an opinion. Take it your on the naughty step since the couples profile is in play or did you just fancy a wee change

Blantyre

You're a sick bastard

Fuckin disgusting drink

Just highlighting the fact that your post is not supported by its continued production and continued sales.

Its onky an opinion. Take it your on the naughty step since the couples profile is in play or did you just fancy a wee change "

What a shame there are such narrow minded people on Fab like yourselves.

You're a sick bastard

Fuckin disgusting drink

Its onky an opinion. Take it your on the naughty step since the couples profile is in play or did you just fancy a wee change

What a shame there are such narrow minded people on Fab like yourselves. "

I've tried it and know it's disgusting so it's hardly narrow minded.

Please ignore my forum posts if your posting from your couples profile, if you wish to call me more names please do so from your single profile

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

You're a sick bastard

Fuckin disgusting drink

Please ignore my forum posts if your posting from your couples profile, if you wish to call me more names please do so from your single profile "

Thats a very random rant. ? You definitely wont be able to bait Mrs D lol

Think i will call you a Master Baiter.

I've had to clean up buckfast puke on a couple of occasions. That's what I get for giving a buckie hamper for Christmas as a stocking filler

We once threw an auld jakies bottle of buckfast on the fire, he marched right in after it "

aye really funny.NOT

You're a sick bastard

Not just weans, any arsehole who spends 2 months letting off fireworks in the street."

You're a prime candidate for a banger through the letterbox with that kind of attitude

You're a sick bastard

Fuckin disgusting drink

Please ignore my forum posts if your posting from your couples profile, if you wish to call me more names please do so from your single profile "

freedom of speech. Can post from any where people want too. Says the same thing.

You're a sick bastard

Not just weans, any arsehole who spends 2 months letting off fireworks in the street.

You're a prime candidate for a banger through the letterbox with that kind of attitude "

I'm more a "bag of dug shite set alight on the doorstep" kinda gal

You're a sick bastard

You're a prime candidate for a banger through the letterbox with that kind of attitude

I'm more a "bag of dug shite set alight on the doorstep" kinda gal "

That was my brothers party piece. He didn't have to wait for bonfire night either

You're a sick bastard

I'm more a "bag of dug shite set alight on the doorstep" kinda gal "

Dug shite.....Mrs doggy. Hmmm, ok then

You're a sick bastard

You're a prime candidate for a banger through the letterbox with that kind of attitude "

Isn't this exactly what was being discussed on the opinions thread?

Start a thread, and go batshit crazy if anyone doesn't agree with you?

Well, I don't like fireworks, or bonfires, and that is my opinion. I am entitled to hold it, just as you are to hold yours. We don't have to agree, just because you think we should.

You're a sick bastard

Well, I don't like fireworks, or bonfires, and that is my opinion. I am entitled to hold it, just as you are to hold yours. We don't have to agree, just because you think we should."

I didn't want you to agree with me not do I particularly care if you do or not. I was trying to be funny but you're a tough audience. Happy bonfire night to you when it comes

Me personally

Thinks that fireworks should only be sold to corporate companies holding displays..like councils and stuff.

Why the hell shops feel the need to sell firework in the start of Oct is beyond me!

Way too many casualties from d*unk folk setting them off outside there 3 feet by 4 feet back garden or kids getting hold of them and getti g scarred for life.

Don't even get me started on my poor dogs!!

Rant over...lol

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

You're a sick bastard

Well, I don't like fireworks, or bonfires, and that is my opinion. I am entitled to hold it, just as you are to hold yours. We don't have to agree, just because you think we should.

I didn't want you to agree with me not do I particularly care if you do or not. I was trying to be funny but you're a tough audience. Happy bonfire night to you when it comes "

Or, its not the audience, there is another possibility.

You're a sick bastard

I didn't want you to agree with me not do I particularly care if you do or not. I was trying to be funny but you're a tough audience. Happy bonfire night to you when it comes

Or, its not the audience, there is another possibility. "

Wheesht, the pair of you.

Sitting waiting to get picked up from hospital, don't need a third world war.

» Add a new message to this topic