FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bigotry

Bigotry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *othianGuy41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Eureka

I always thought this place was a bigotry free & fun place? Reading the status updates in my area is pretty shocking! No need for bigotry or racism!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The status updates are full of all sorts of shite, folk having mini melt downs, veiled threats at other folk on here.

Let the arseholes crack on with being arseholes and concentrate on what you're looking for

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I always thought this place was a bigotry free & fun place?

"

Why would it be??

I came in with my Cheekiness

Did I miss the bouncers at the Fab door stripping people of their human nature?!

Agreed..if you don't like

Report or move on by

Scotland, despite the propaganda, is a horribly bigoted wee country with cretins from both sides of the divide being as guilty as one another. One other myth that should be banished is that it’s unique to Glasgow and to Celtic and Rangers fans. What a lot of shite that is!

By *othianGuy41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Eureka

I’m not a grass, but I think folk should leave that kinda crap to fb & twatter to make a fool of themselves

When they can make a fool of themselves on here for folk to see and make up their own minds about them.

"Scotland, despite the propaganda, is a horribly bigoted wee country with cretins from both sides of the divide being as guilty as one another. One other myth that should be banished is that it’s unique to Glasgow and to Celtic and Rangers fans. What a lot of shite that is!"

Welcome to Scotland where we like every cunt but each other

"Scotland, despite the propaganda, is a horribly bigoted wee country with cretins from both sides of the divide being as guilty as one another. One other myth that should be banished is that it’s unique to Glasgow and to Celtic and Rangers fans. What a lot of shite that is!

Welcome to Scotland where we like every cunt but each other "

Ha ha ha I’m not one for memes but I saw a cracker the other day that said “I don’t worry about anyone not liking me anymore.....most of you c&£ts don’t even like yourselves!”

The status updates is the idiot filter, embrace it.

Block, block, block

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Scotland, despite the propaganda, is a horribly bigoted wee country with cretins from both sides of the divide being as guilty as one another. One other myth that should be banished is that it’s unique to Glasgow and to Celtic and Rangers fans. What a lot of shite that is!

Maybe thats your viewpoint, but certainly not what we think. Crack on though if thats your opinion of Scottish people

"The status updates are full of all sorts of shite, folk having mini melt downs, veiled threats at other folk on here.

Let the arseholes crack on with being arseholes and concentrate on what you're looking for "

Yip agreed, these bigoted people are showing themselves up for what they are.

Just block and avoid as I'm sure most would do the same if they seen what they post

block and forget

We are very much a live and let live kinda couple, one an agnostic lapsed Roman Catholic Weegie and the other an atheist former Episcopalian Geordie. Don’t discriminate against anyone on the basis of gender, creed or race. Well apart from Hare Krishnas and Tories.....they’re just cunts!

Bigotry is and always will be scotlands shame and its not just in football or between 2 teams its in politics too been called a fenian bstrd a few times all because i support independence,honestly dont see how things will change as i think its too deeprooted in the way some ppl are brought up ,but i live in hope one day it can be eradicated

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

I always thought Scotland was more forward thinking and secular than the rest of the UK.

Sure you have your 'us and them' sections as you do everywhere else in the country and the rest of the world.

But at least there aren't bombs going off and let's face it, there will always be a small percentage of the population that will find some excuse for violence and hatred. Just human nature.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Fab is Nothing more than a cross section of society.

Now now love everyone I say. Unless yer fae montrose mon the Lichtes

"Now now love everyone I say. Unless yer fae montrose mon the Lichtes "

Even the Krishna’s and Tories? Nah fuck that for a game of soldiers!

Tory’s are good for a laugh just let them speak and laugh at what comes out there mouths

Fascism is on the rise,that's why bastards like me are here to fight it.

"NO PASARAN"

"Fascism is on the rise,that's why bastards like me are here to fight it.

"NO PASARAN""

Hahaha!!!!

People say things and comment for a reaction. You can choose to engage, or you can simply move on

» Add a new message to this topic