FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Garbage

Garbage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ringles0510 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Quiet evening in, so decided to put a movie on. Ended up watching bad moms. Anyone else watched it? It is this totally cringeworthy, stereotypical load of garbage. One of the worst movies i have EVER seen.

Mum doing everything, dad being useless, this fucking goodie 2 shoes story line that makes the hairs in your neck stand up straight.

However, grudgingly admitting, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even the corny sex scene (can't even call it sex) that made me grin from ear to ear. Even a couple of laugh out loud moments.

And yes, I decided to dilute my shitty diet cola with some rum. Otherwise I would have definitely switched the garbage off after the first 3 minutes.

What other movies are so bad that they're actually good I can go for next? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Central Borders

Wondering if I should've censored this now.... Worry about it again in the morning. Apologies for the swearing x

By *olfiormMan  over a year ago

Ormiston

Freddy got fingered. It's so bad.

Central Borders

"Freddy got fingered. It's so bad."

The title alone already!!! I'll have to check it out x

Ormiston

Super troopers is another one to check out if you like b movies that are terrible

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bad mom's Christmas x

Central Borders

"Super troopers is another one to check out if you like b movies that are terrible "

Yeah, seen that one! They even made a sequel as well. Never bothered with the sequel and don't think I ever will though. One's enough

Central Borders

"Bad mom's Christmas x"

Anything "bad mom" will do for me just now. As she's sitting here drinking on a school night (boy's with his dad this week btw, in case you were wondering) I'll look it up x

For a similar style of humour, try Bridesmaids, Horrible Bosses and Office Christmas Party. They should all be on Netflix. Like Bad Moms, they're funny despite themselves, and I'd watch them all again.

Central Borders

"For a similar style of humour, try Bridesmaids, Horrible Bosses and Office Christmas Party. They should all be on Netflix. Like Bad Moms, they're funny despite themselves, and I'd watch them all again."

More netflix for me tonight! Bridesmaids sounds good. I was a bridesmaid for the very first time in my life this summer

"More netflix for me tonight! Bridesmaids sounds good. I was a bridesmaid for the very first time in my life this summer "

Did you do the traditional thing and get off with the (very lucky if you did) Best Man? :D

Enjoy the movie.

Ormiston

Napoleon dynamite is another. Crazy move, still don't get it

Central Borders

"More netflix for me tonight! Bridesmaids sounds good. I was a bridesmaid for the very first time in my life this summer

Did you do the traditional thing and get off with the (very lucky if you did) Best Man? :D

Enjoy the movie."

I totally did not end up having sex with the usher...

Central Borders

"More netflix for me tonight! Bridesmaids sounds good. I was a bridesmaid for the very first time in my life this summer

Enjoy the movie.

I totally did not end up having sex with the usher..."

Or ushers

Enjoy the movie.

I totally did not end up having sex with the usher.."

Good girl.

Central Borders

Enjoy the movie.

I totally did not end up having sex with the usher...

Or ushers"

No, I'm kidding. I actually went to bed by myself that night

Central Borders

"Napoleon dynamite is another. Crazy move, still don't get it"

But I do need a movie I get without brain being switched on though... Like bad moms

Central Borders

"Napoleon dynamite is another. Crazy move, still don't get it

But I do need a movie I get without brain being switched on though... Like bad moms "

It's a nerd movie!! I do like nerd movies

"Bad mom's Christmas x

Anything "bad mom" will do for me just now. As she's sitting here drinking on a school night (boy's with his dad this week btw, in case you were wondering) I'll look it up x"

Nothing wrong with having a drink on a school night. A bit of what you fancy doesn't do you any harm, in moderation x

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 17/09/18 21:34:45]

Central Borders

"Bad mom's Christmas x

Anything "bad mom" will do for me just now. As she's sitting here drinking on a school night (boy's with his dad this week btw, in case you were wondering) I'll look it up x

Nothing wrong with having a drink on a school night. A bit of what you fancy doesn't do you any harm, in moderation x"

I'll be in bed by 10. Plenty time to sleep it off. And spiced rum seems to be hangover free for me, so it's all good x

[Removed by poster at 17/09/18 21:34:30]

"Bad mom's Christmas x

Nothing wrong with having a drink on a school night. A bit of what you fancy doesn't do you any harm, in moderation x

I'll be in bed by 10. Plenty time to sleep it off. And spiced rum seems to be hangover free for me, so it's all good x"

That's always a bonus x

By *andleCoolMan  over a year ago

dundee

Grown Up's ala Adam Sandler. Or any American Hollywood style 'comedy' they just don't have the same humour

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Quiet evening in, so decided to put a movie on. Ended up watching bad moms. Anyone else watched it? It is this totally cringeworthy, stereotypical load of garbage. One of the worst movies i have EVER seen.

Mum doing everything, dad being useless, this fucking goodie 2 shoes story line that makes the hairs in your neck stand up straight.

However, grudgingly admitting, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even the corny sex scene (can't even call it sex) that made me grin from ear to ear. Even a couple of laugh out loud moments.

And yes, I decided to dilute my shitty diet cola with some rum. Otherwise I would have definitely switched the garbage off after the first 3 minutes.

What other movies are so bad that they're actually good I can go for next? x "

The Wicker Man remake

"Quiet evening in, so decided to put a movie on. Ended up watching bad moms. Anyone else watched it? It is this totally cringeworthy, stereotypical load of garbage. One of the worst movies i have EVER seen.

The Wicker Man remake "

Bloody hell, LucyFur! What has Pringles done to make you hate her?

Central Borders

The Wicker Man remake "

Just looked it up. Possibly "the best worst movie ever" according to some. On my to watch list!! x

Central Borders

The Wicker Man remake

Bloody hell, LucyFur! What has Pringles done to make you hate her? "

Really??? Surely it can't be that bad....

The Wicker Man remake

Really??? Surely it can't be that bad...."

I'll remind you that you said that after you've watched it...

Central Borders

"Grown Up's ala Adam Sandler. Or any American Hollywood style 'comedy' they just don't have the same humour"

Seen it! I do like Adam Sandler, just having him in a movie will make it worth the watch x

Central Borders

The Wicker Man remake

I'll remind you that you said that after you've watched it..."

Too late to start it now, but I will get to it this week. Curious now

The Wicker Man remake

I'll remind you that you said that after you've watched it...

Too late to start it now, but I will get to it this week. Curious now "

Well how about revenge of the nerds 80's classic.

"Bad mom's Christmas x"

That was really funny. The bit where the guys getting his balls waxed....I was knotted lol x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

OOOh Garbage, you've just reminded me to put the bins out in the morning, fankoo!! x

Have any of you seen the room

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Death of Stalin

Hail Caesar

I’ve an unlimited Cineworld card so it doesn’t bother me if I fall asleep in the cinema

Central Borders

"Have any of you seen the room "

Never heard of it. Worth watching? x

Central Borders

"Death of Stalin

Hail Caesar

I’ve an unlimited Cineworld card so it doesn’t bother me if I fall asleep in the cinema "

These make for a good bedtime story then

"Have any of you seen the room

Never heard of it. Worth watching? x"

it’s the best worst film ever made. Or watch the disaster artist about the making of it

By *witcherooMan  over a year ago

Muirhead

Jeepers Creepers.

90 minutes of my life just....gone.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Freddy got fingered. It's so bad."

I have to agree with you. Worst film ever and I like a lot of crappy films.

Livingston

Just watched the new Predator film... not my usual thing to watch but it was actually quite good.

The Nun is good as well if you like “horrors”

Central Borders

Tonight's garbage.... Bridget Jones' Baby. Watched the entire thing (thanks to Patrick Dempsey). Cried when baby was born. And all this without rum tonight. What's my life come to

"Jeepers Creepers.

"

have you watched the 3rd one

Livingston

"Jeepers Creepers.

have you watched the 3rd one"

3rd? there's about 20 of them is there not? (feels like it) x

Muirhead

"Jeepers Creepers.

have you watched the 3rd one"

12 years on and I’m still recovering from the first one

Muirhead

"Jeepers Creepers.

3rd? there's about 20 of them is there not? (feels like it) x "

Tell me no ? How on earth did someone give

someone a big bag of money and said here, see if you can make something shitier than the bag of shite you made first time around.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

Prometheus....

Kept watching thinking it has to get interesting soon. Or something, fucking anything would happen...

I was very, very wrong

"Jeepers Creepers.

3rd? there's about 20 of them is there not? (feels like it) x "

I didn’t even know there was a 2nd one until I seen the 3rd one on Netflix

This movie brings back memories