FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > When Is It Time To Leave Fab Never To Return

When Is It Time To Leave Fab Never To Return

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So folks it will happen someday for different reasons so When Is It Time To Leave Fab Never To Return

For me when the negatives outweigh the positives on here

What your thoughts on you leaving ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When a meet does a shite in my toilet

By *lexblueeyesMan  over a year ago

central belt

"When a meet does a shite in my toilet "

Could be worse...might not make it to the toilet

Lolol read that but I thought it was a mate not a meet, Ffs

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

When it stops being fun plain & simple

I've left several times over the years usually because of weirdos or real life being too busy ..always come back lol

"I've left several times over the years usually because of weirdos or real life being too busy ..always come back lol"

I know when I leave I definitely wont be back, that's for sure. So I'll leave when I know its the right time

"When a meet does a shite in my toilet

Could be worse...might not make it to the toilet"

Thought the same....it's a cunt of a stain to get out the axminster.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I've left several times over the years usually because of weirdos or real life being too busy ..always come back lol

I know when I leave I definitely wont be back, that's for sure. So I'll leave when I know its the right time "

Im like you Peter ive been here since day one never left but know when I do I wont return .

I know when Im going to leave but in the meantime il continue to enjoy & have fun

I'm a boomerang fabber. This is probably my longest stint over the last couple of years.

I'll probably continue to boomerang until there's a drastic change in my real life

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

When I die

"When I die "

Don't do anything rash.....sure there are folk on here who would fuck a corpse!

"I've left several times over the years usually because of weirdos or real life being too busy ..always come back lol"

Me to.

Must be the lure of interesting and stimulating characters.

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

Anstruther

if it was having a negative affect on my marriage then I would leave

crazy ppl u can block lol

Already had a meet shite in my toilet. It was a while ago and no he never got invited back! x

"I've left several times over the years usually because of weirdos or real life being too busy ..always come back lol

Me to.

Must be the lure of interesting and stimulating characters. "

.....and the boabie pics..

Already had a meet shite in my toilet. It was a while ago and no he never got invited back! x"

Please tell me you wrote that in his veri x

Already had a meet shite in my toilet. It was a while ago and no he never got invited back! x

Please tell me you wrote that in his veri x"

I think if socials ect stopped, and it was just a big sausage fest of pervy guys thinking there getting fucked id well n truly be off, but when.thr true swingers are keeping it going il be here not one particular cunt will make me leave fab

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Many claim it weekly.......then return with yet another new profile.

when I leave I wont be back

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Many claim it weekly.......then return with yet another new profile.

when I leave I wont be back "

Pretty much this

I won't meet those that repeatedly leave & return.

R

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

Better than a shite meet in a toilet.

Already had a meet shite in my toilet. It was a while ago and no he never got invited back! x"

no way!

Pretty much this

R "

Out of curiosity, why not?

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Pretty much this

R

Out of curiosity, why not?"

I suppose it's because I wonder why? Is it what they really want? What are they hiding? Can they be trusted? Either stay or go, or if undecided then hide your profile for a while. Maybe it's because I have my own list of rules & I never stray from them.

R

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

When it stops being fun I'll leave. I am just back from a large break from swinging but never actually left fab.

I dont use it as much as I used to now so who knows when that will be xxx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I will throw in the towel when im no longer able to wrap my legs round someones neck and the waterworks start to play up.

Please tell me you wrote that in his veri x"

Words to that effect honey. He was embarrassed to say the least and apologised profusely x

Glasgowish

Words to that effect honey. He was embarrassed to say the least and apologised profusely x"

Why is that an issue?. We all poo and cant help when we need to go. That honestly would not have bothered me.

"I will throw in the towel when im no longer able to wrap my legs round someones neck and the waterworks start to play up."

Well, when the waterworks start to play up, you could look at as an opportunity to explore a new kink…

Words to that effect honey. He was embarrassed to say the least and apologised profusely x

Why is that an issue?. We all poo and cant help when we need to go. That honestly would not have bothered me."

It was the bloody mess that he left behind, couldn't be bothered cleaning up!! Still think the same?? x

Glasgowish

Why is that an issue?. We all poo and cant help when we need to go. That honestly would not have bothered me.

It was the bloody mess that he left behind, couldn't be bothered cleaning up!! Still think the same?? x"

Yep. Still think the same. I would never stop someone doing a poo. I would just jokingly say dont leave a mess.

It was the bloody mess that he left behind, couldn't be bothered cleaning up!! Still think the same?? x

Yep. Still think the same. I would never stop someone doing a poo. I would just jokingly say dont leave a mess."

Doing it is not the issue. The issue is that he didn't clean up after himself x

Yep. Still think the same. I would never stop someone doing a poo. I would just jokingly say dont leave a mess.

Doing it is not the issue. The issue is that he didn't clean up after himself x"

Now that is grim!

You should add that to your list of requirements on your profile " must be house trained"

Now that is grim!

You should add that to your list of requirements on your profile " must be house trained" "

At last someone who agrees with me!! Might just do that x

Now that is grim!

You should add that to your list of requirements on your profile " must be house trained"

At last someone who agrees with me!! Might just do that x"

Just imagine the state of his toilet at home.

Actually, no. Don't. I feel sick thinking about it.

Now that is grim!

Actually, no. Don't. I feel sick thinking about it. "

Eugh you and me both. Boak! x

Now that is grim!

Actually, no. Don't. I feel sick thinking about it. "

Och it was just a wee jobbie....don't think he did the full Bobby Sands routine

I've left a couple of times but fab is such a small part of my life I can go a yr without a meet.

Once im in a relationship it will be deleted.

By *picy ItalianMan  over a year ago

glasgow

When you unexpectedly fall for someone and you didn't tell them. Big mistake on my part.

Then returning thinking it will be easy. Far from it

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ll leave when I’m too old to play or I’m pushing up the daisies.

We should all do what we think is right for us at the time. If I leave I leave (and I have done a couple of times).

And I never say never so here I am again.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I’ve had time away in the past but just hid my profile.

When I do finally delete it will be for me and me only.

But that’s not happening any time soon

"So folks it will happen someday for different reasons so When Is It Time To Leave Fab Never To Return

What your thoughts on you leaving ?"

Well Pedro what an interesting thread you’ve started, my first and previous profile, I pretty much deleted because I met a girl on here who I wholeheartedly knew I didn’t want to play with anyone else and she was the same, so we both decided to delete our profiles!

Lasted a good year before it got a bit too intense and she turned out to want things to move too fast for my liking, so after an amicable split my return was inevitable, I was more drawn to the social aspect though and live a good chat and patter in the Scotland room.

Totally agree with some already mentioned comments that if there were no socials then the site could get very boring quickly!

"So folks it will happen someday for different reasons so When Is It Time To Leave Fab Never To Return

Well Pedro what an interesting thread you’ve started, my first and previous profile, I pretty much deleted because I met a girl on here who I wholeheartedly knew I didn’t want to play with anyone else and she was the same, so we both decided to delete our profiles!

Lasted a good year before it got a bit too intense and she turned out to want things to move too fast for my liking, so after an amicable split my return was inevitable, I was more drawn to the social aspect though and live a good chat and patter in the Scotland room.

Totally agree with some already mentioned comments that if there were no socials then the site could get very boring quickly!

"

Yip I do agree it can get pretty boring. For me I use the chat room, forums and I suppose that's my main, I have a few socials now and then, sometimes even a fun meet woohooo, and try and attend the big socials when I can. I do not go to the swinging clubs and sometimes I think I should try it when my friends ask me to come but I know I won't like them so I stay well clear.

I'm not a direct person with girls on here probably cause I know they get that much shitty messages I think to myself no point asking .

But trying to get girls being honest Ffs pure murder and yes it's prob the same as guys or worse. Chatting to a girl for a while who wanted to meet but didn't work out then she mentioned in a message that she is married.

I've had a few recently trying to play games, trying to make me jealous blah blah blah. Told them at start no drama or hassle or I'm off but still happens.

I do get we are all different and the most common thing I get is allegedly I'm very interesting, likeable but hard to read thus they think I'm not that bothered when I am. One thing we all have to remember is no matter who we chat with, or meet we all know that the person is gonna have sex with someone else so never any point letting it get to you.

I intend to leave someday and been thinking this lately but haven't left as I know I still enjoy it more than the negatives but right now it's feeling 51% to 49%. I intend to go to the Ayrshire n Xmas socials n have a blast and take it from there.

Think this is prob one of my most negative posts but not had my weetabix yet so I'll promise I'll make up for it.

Yip I do agree it can get pretty boring. For me I use the chat room, forums and I suppose that's my main, I have a few socials now and then, sometimes even a fun meet woohooo, and try and attend the big socials when I can. I do not go to the swinging clubs and sometimes I think I should try it when my friends ask me to come but I know I won't like them so I stay well clear.

I'm not a direct person with girls on here probably cause I know they get that much shitty messages I think to myself no point asking .

But trying to get girls being honest Ffs pure murder and yes it's prob the same as guys or worse. Chatting to a girl for a while who wanted to meet but didn't work out then she mentioned in a message that she is married.

I've had a few recently trying to play games, trying to make me jealous blah blah blah. Told them at start no drama or hassle or I'm off but still happens.

I do get we are all different and the most common thing I get is allegedly I'm very interesting, likeable but hard to read thus they think I'm not that bothered when I am. One thing we all have to remember is no matter who we chat with, or meet we all know that the person is gonna have sex with someone else so never any point letting it get to you.

I intend to leave someday and been thinking this lately but haven't left as I know I still enjoy it more than the negatives but right now it's feeling 51% to 49%. I intend to go to the Ayrshire n Xmas socials n have a blast and take it from there.

Think this is prob one of my most negative posts but not had my weetabix yet so I'll promise I'll make up for it.

"

Yeah don’t usually get negative vibes from you buddy though you’ve lasted more than most could say on this site, you’re part of the furniture on here now haha

See you at the Xmas social buddy

What your thoughts on you leaving ?"

Hotel California

This could be heaven or this could be hell

You can checkout any time you like,

But you can never leave!

After 12 years on here I don't think I can leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv34BbEjrwo

Now that is grim!

Actually, no. Don't. I feel sick thinking about it.

Och it was just a wee jobbie....don't think he did the full Bobby Sands routine "

Let's not forget the fact your playing with a guy with a smelly arse x

"

"

We all have them, we're only human after all and that includes you. I'm mostly a glass half full person, but even I have my shitty days.

I'll look forward to meeting you in person at the Ayrshire social.

L x

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Not long back using it so still a while before I go again ...I think !!

Too many fakes on here these days

By *rs She DevilWoman  over a year ago

Blantyre

If you have to ask, it's time to go.

"If you have to ask, it's time to go. "

Have you asked then ?

Don't think I've seen anyone on here say they are leaving but I'm sure a few will think about it

It will happen to everyone at someday, unless fabswingers become bankrupt and the site shuts down

"If you have to ask, it's time to go.

Have you asked then ?

Don't think I've seen anyone on here say they are leaving but I'm sure a few will think about it

It will happen to everyone at someday, unless fabswingers become bankrupt and the site shuts down "

Think there's people who leave every day but a majority will come back and that's just normal, suppose there's more who will hide than leave though

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

When I stop getting excited at meeting it’s time to go

I think it's getting that way for me now. I'm not interested in meeting, chatting or even replying. The forums are now also boring me. I'm rolling my eyes an awful lot these days too.

» Add a new message to this topic