FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Anybody know an administrator on here?

Anybody know an administrator on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our profile pic keeps being replaced by a blackhead. We have changed password twice and today when we logged in it was off again.

All pics are fine (used 2-3 diff pics for profile) and have been on site for months. Just wondering if we have been hacked or has this happened to others?

Thanks fir any help x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean like a pluke or trevour McDonald x

"Our profile pic keeps being replaced by a blackhead. We have changed password twice and today when we logged in it was off again.

All pics are fine (used 2-3 diff pics for profile) and have been on site for months. Just wondering if we have been hacked or has this happened to others?

Thanks fir any help x"

You should post this in the site help and support section. Might give you a better chance to sorting it out.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Our profile pic keeps being replaced by a blackhead. We have changed password twice and today when we logged in it was off again.

Thanks fir any help x

You should post this in the site help and support section. Might give you a better chance to sorting it out. "

Yep done that too...and contacted site owners as our site supporters pass is nearly up....no answers yet x

Thanks fir any help x

You should post this in the site help and support section. Might give you a better chance to sorting it out.

Yep done that too...and contacted site owners as our site supporters pass is nearly up....no answers yet x"

Hmm. Hopefully someone I gets back to you.

"Do you mean like a pluke or trevour McDonald x"

Currently sat in Costa Coffee absolutely pissing myself with random strangers looking at me like I'm nuts

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Do you mean like a pluke or trevour McDonald x

Currently sat in Costa Coffee absolutely pissing myself with random strangers looking at me like I'm nuts "

They know your nuts really .

Currently sat in Costa Coffee absolutely pissing myself with random strangers looking at me like I'm nuts "

Have coffee on me.

Currently sat in Costa Coffee absolutely pissing myself with random strangers looking at me like I'm nuts

They know your nuts really . "

Honestly, tears were rolling down my cheeks. ( No my arse cheeks )

Have coffee on me. "

Fuck sake....Too tight to stretch it to a cinnamon swirl?

I'll happily pafor a cinnamon swirl, if you share it with me.I'm not tight. Just scottish. Lol.

» Add a new message to this topic