FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbie from abz

Newbie from abz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

As title says I’m new to the site and thought I should say a little hello ( not sure if it’s the done thing or not)

Little about me..

Im 29 (30 tomorrow ) was in a very long term relationship until over 1 year ago and now I’m looking to explore sexually. I like to think of myself as polite, friendly considerateand recently been told “the fittest ginge they’ve met hahaha don’t know if I believe that or not haha! But Ihiding under all that is a very naughty side too

Anyways look forward to hopefully getting to know some of you people and seeing what comes from this path. Feel free to get in touch anytime

G

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome. Can never have too many gingers you might have seen there's an Aberdeen social coming up soon if you want to meet some people. Good luck

thanks haha!

Yeah I’ve spotted that. With this being new to me I’m still debating wether to go along to this one or not so will see. Are the quite a regular thing?

Yeah there's quite often socials planned. To be honest being new to this means a social is probably the best thing for you. Get yourself known and meet loads of folk in one night. Although I guess that approach isn't for everyone

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would agree with jenwren. Socials aren't for everyone, but as a new, unverified, single male, you have nothing to lose.

R

That makes 2 of us as I have just moved to the Aberdeen area for work but originally from Inverness, had a few meets & veri's before no stranger on here but find it hard in Aberdeen, chatting to a couple of ladies nothing yet but there is always time

If any couples or ladies see this come say hello

Mark

"That makes 2 of us as I have just moved to the Aberdeen area for work but originally from Inverness, had a few meets & veri's before no stranger on here but find it hard in Aberdeen, chatting to a couple of ladies nothing yet but there is always time

If any couples or ladies see this come say hello

Mark "

Hi Mark Aberdeen can be hard I think, so many construction workers and oil workers passing through that messages can be a nightmare for women. Again socials are probably the best way to go. Ha look at me telling everyone to go to the social when I'm not going myself! But if I was a single guy it's definitely where I would be going...

Perfect, definetly something to consider then. As Mark says, it is proving to be difficult to even get a reply at all so appreciate the advice

By *asil and SybilCouple  over a year ago

Here,there and everywhere.

Happy Birthday

"Happy Birthday "

Haha thanks! How’d you know?

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Happy Birthday