FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ladies advice regarding lgbtq clubs

Ladies advice regarding lgbtq clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nicorn on wheels OP   Woman  over a year ago

scotland

Hey ladies I feel a bit daft asking this question tbh. I’m English and live in Scotland. I’m bi and went out to a club with my fem pals. Now it’s been a long time since I went to clubs etc and I was in England when I did. But wondering if anyone could shed light on certain actions and if they have any meanings etc? Or even point me in direction of finding out what things could mean etc

Sorry for long post TIA xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey ladies I feel a bit daft asking this question tbh. I’m English and live in Scotland. I’m bi and went out to a club with my fem pals. Now it’s been a long time since I went to clubs etc and I was in England when I did. But wondering if anyone could shed light on certain actions and if they have any meanings etc? Or even point me in direction of finding out what things could mean etc

Sorry for long post TIA xxx "

Happy to try and offer advice but I’m not sure what you mean lovely?

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Usually eye contact and a smile will spark the conversation and just take it from there. Not aware of any actions or signs people use, but then, I might be clueless about them. Possibly a couples and single females night where you'll find more bi girls might be a good night for you? x

By *herubs Social EventsCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Hey ladies I feel a bit daft asking this question tbh. I’m English and live in Scotland. I’m bi and went out to a club with my fem pals. Now it’s been a long time since I went to clubs etc and I was in England when I did. But wondering if anyone could shed light on certain actions and if they have any meanings etc? Or even point me in direction of finding out what things could mean etc

Sorry for long post TIA xxx "

Hey tia.. I was dating for a while about 2 years ago and going out to gay bars in glasgow .. we are lucky enough to have a fantastic number of bars and clubs .. I'd say just go out relax have fun..and your question how do you know the signals hunni I'm still trying to work that one out lol .. but eye contact a smile dont be afraid to just have a conversation with a girl. There are also some meet up groups and get togethers throughout the year good luck..

By *nicorn on wheels OP   Woman  over a year ago

scotland

Well we went out to one and it was great and I felt at ease completely there but I know of the hand gesture they used to say your into same sex etc but then there was some that confused me tbh and were also debating if there was a come on or not, to be honest unless someone says to me I fancy you in genuinely oblivious to it as I don’t see people looking at me that way male or female tbh I understand where you ladies are coming from with looking at socials etc but I don’t want my encounters to be solely here. I’ve enjoyed ladies away from a site like this when I was down south but feel up in Scotland it seems different

» Add a new message to this topic