FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Why to people feel the need to insult when they are told no?

Why to people feel the need to insult when they are told no?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have had a few people try to insult when they are told that I am not inerested. There is no need.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have had a few people try to insult when they are told that I am not inerested. There is no need. "

I don't see it as a problem. I see it that you were correct in saying NO to them in the first place and now know they should be blocked and avoided

By *r huskyMan  over a year ago

cockenzie

It's plain ignorance if it's not for you they should accept and move on if not block

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

As above. It's a sign you were right to say no and a sign of their immaturity

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some people on fab cannot understand that some of us take our safety seriously.

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Pondlife.

People who you wouldn’t trust in real life. The type of people who end up on registers.

By *r huskyMan  over a year ago

cockenzie

Safety and security should be paramount when organising meets or do I get the award for pointing out the obvious

Well this changed direction quickly

"Well this changed direction quickly "

And in a strange direction.

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Maybe I’m confused but I don’t see how the thread has changed direction in any way whatsoever?

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

"Have had a few people try to insult when they are told that I am not inerested. There is no need.

I don't see it as a problem. I see it that you were correct in saying NO to them in the first place and now know they should be blocked and avoided "

Its a MASSIVE problem when the person has to read an insult before blocking them.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Never will be able to understand why people abuse anyone in the 1st place, all looking for fun and banter to break up reality of real.life

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Its because they can’t handle rejection and don’t understand that not everyone will shag anyone who asks. It’s also because they feel they can as they are sitting behind a keyboard

But like others have said, block them and carry on being you.

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

I guess same reasons as you got offered on the last thread you started on this topic??

Mrs

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

"Have had a few people try to insult when they are told that I am not inerested. There is no need. "
Our no does not necessarily mean never but when they become abusive etc it becomes "Never" and proves we was right so say no thanks to start with. as for blocking it really depends on how abusive they get but we tend to put a NOTE on their profile.

By *atureshywifeWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

got contacted by a single male on fab couple days ago sent reply to the guy in return ....Sorry not my type no harm ment sorry hope find what looking for ..... the reply i got in return from the guy ...Your not mine but you have a mouth fanny and ass hole that i would use hopefully i wont need to see your face ...second reply from the same guy there are so many ugly cunts on here fannies wide open do you think guys want to watch births every day when your dilated 100cm

FFS give us a rest a fanny is not a fanny stretched wide open

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"got contacted by a single male on fab couple days ago sent reply to the guy in return ....Sorry not my type no harm ment sorry hope find what looking for ..... the reply i got in return from the guy ...Your not mine but you have a mouth fanny and ass hole that i would use hopefully i wont need to see your face ...second reply from the same guy there are so many ugly cunts on here fannies wide open do you think guys want to watch births every day when your dilated 100cm

FFS give us a rest a fanny is not a fanny stretched wide open"

This site has genuine swingers on it but it also attracts people who see women as objects, a hole to fuck a thing to use, we aren't people to them.

"got contacted by a single male on fab couple days ago sent reply to the guy in return ....Sorry not my type no harm ment sorry hope find what looking for ..... the reply i got in return from the guy ...Your not mine but you have a mouth fanny and ass hole that i would use hopefully i wont need to see your face ...second reply from the same guy there are so many ugly cunts on here fannies wide open do you think guys want to watch births every day when your dilated 100cm

FFS give us a rest a fanny is not a fanny stretched wide open

This site has genuine swingers on it but it also attracts people who see women as objects, a hole to fuck a thing to use, we aren't people to them. "

It also sees men as objects, an ass to fuck, if the winks and fabs I get are anything to go by.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Some are deluded..can't imagion why any mear mortal would not jump at the chance to bed then

Some are clueless and think the site is just a guaranteed shag for zero effort and feels the site owes them

Some have such fragile egos or worse a huge sense of entitlement that they simple can't take rejection in any form.

Some are just petulant wee kids and their go to reaction is kicking off and classic ..didn't want to meet (insert any insult) like you anyway.

Some just get off on being obnoxious and toxic .

Fortunately there are plenty who take a refusal with grace and manners and for what it is the person's own choice.

They realise they aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea and accept that .

Personally if anyone doesn't want to meet a chubby,opinionated short arsed menopausal bint like moi then clearly they are a total freak !! Lol x

"

Personally if anyone doesn't want to meet a chubby,opinionated short arsed menopausal bint like moi then clearly they are a total freak !! Lol x

"

We all have our weird kinks...

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"

We all have our weird kinks... "

Some weirder than others

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Those people won't read the forum posts either. Just keep using the block button and forget about them x

» Add a new message to this topic