FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Too much of an ask

Too much of an ask

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aparantly asking a man to fill out just one sentence about himself on his profile is a bit much of me to ask ??

Your right! i shouldn't wonder about who you are as a person, what you enjoy,what your looking for, clearly im supose to be only interested in opening my legs

Im actually losing it with fab tonight single guys better be at this next social n restore my faith in my fanny!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good evening miss cherry

Whst would you like me to tell you xxxxx

But of course op this is a sex site... not a dating site so that means we should only be interested in the 100’s of dick pics showing it from every angle imaginable! Ha! Glad I’m not the only one losing faith with some.. not all.. the guys on here!

"Aparantly asking a man to fill out just one sentence about himself on his profile is a bit much of me to ask ??

Your right! i shouldn't wonder about who you are as a person, what you enjoy,what your looking for, clearly im supose to be only interested in opening my legs

Im actually losing it with fab tonight single guys better be at this next social n restore my faith in my fanny!!"

Well, I know that's not about me.

"Aparantly asking a man to fill out just one sentence about himself on his profile is a bit much of me to ask ??

Im actually losing it with fab tonight single guys better be at this next social n restore my faith in my fanny!!

Well, I know that's not about me."

Thatl be due to the filters

Thatl be due to the filters"

Your filters!

Your filters!"

Yep

Your filters!

Yep"

Shame about that...

Your filters!

Yep

Shame about that..."

Lol u mean Shame u were 21 when a was born?? Age does matter to me that's why i have filters....diddums

ffs I'm sure people go on my profile read the first paragraph and get fed up.

Will need to whittle it down and make it stimulating similar to being shown cunnilingus by two lesbians who are ready to experiment

mind wandering again, sorryyyyyy

Your filters!

Yep

Shame about that...

Lol u mean Shame u were 21 when a was born?? Age does matter to me that's why i have filters....diddums "

I was trying to be nice, in that you are an attractive young lady, but it seems that is only on the outside.

Your filters!

Yep

Shame about that...

Lol u mean Shame u were 21 when a was born?? Age does matter to me that's why i have filters....diddums

I was trying to be nice, in that you are an attractive young lady, but it seems that is only on the outside."

Well fuck me down with a stick it apears rejection has a colour on you, everyone who knows me knows exactly how nice i am inside and out

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Your filters!

Yep

Shame about that..."

By *ain12012Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

I know your a good person. I am pretty honest on my profile and put a lot on it. Suppose because I am different from lots of people. X

» Add a new message to this topic