FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Works Xmas night out

Works Xmas night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our wee company has invited all our wives to our Xmas night out all because one of the bosses wife does some paperwork so is therefore counted as part of the workforce. Our night out is usually quite a high brow event with loads of intellectual chat, putting the world to rights and not much drink taken but I feel inviting the wives will lower the tone of the night. Anyone ever been to a works night out with your other half and did it ruin it for you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Ohh this is gonna be fun

Brave man saying taking wife to your works night out is gonna lower the tone of the evening where and when is your funeral

"Ohh this is gonna be fun

Brave man saying taking wife to your works night out is gonna lower the tone of the evening where and when is your funeral "

I'm guessing it'll be after Xmas if she wants to go to our night out

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I used to work in the same place as my wife . I never went to the nights out though was usually her taxi . We’re still together so worked for me .

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Our wee company has invited all our wives to our Xmas night out all because one of the bosses wife does some paperwork so is therefore counted as part of the workforce. Our night out is usually quite a high brow event with loads of intellectual chat, putting the world to rights and not much drink taken but I feel inviting the wives will lower the tone of the night. Anyone ever been to a works night out with your other half and did it ruin it for you "

Your usual nightout sounds boring so maybe by bringing the wives along it will liven it up. Xmas party nights are meant to be fun.

"

Your usual nightout sounds boring so maybe by bringing the wives along it will liven it up. Xmas party nights are meant to be fun. "

5 out of 7 tilers disagree with you

E.K . Glasgow

"

Your usual nightout sounds boring so maybe by bringing the wives along it will liven it up. Xmas party nights are meant to be fun.

5 out of 7 tilers disagree with you "

That’s hit the nail on the head . Joiners are terrible for not fixing their own things at home . Decorators don’t keep up with their wives decoration plans at home . Tilers can’t put enough effort into their night out to make it fun .

E.K . Glasgow

Night on the tiles

"Our wee company has invited all our wives to our Xmas night out all because one of the bosses wife does some paperwork so is therefore counted as part of the workforce. Our night out is usually quite a high brow event with loads of intellectual chat, putting the world to rights and not much drink taken but I feel inviting the wives will lower the tone of the night. Anyone ever been to a works night out with your other half and did it ruin it for you

Your usual nightout sounds boring so maybe by bringing the wives along it will liven it up. Xmas party nights are meant to be fun. "

His last Xmas night out consisted of a lost phone...a broken tooth...a near arrest....the apprentice missing in action for 2 days...to name but a few. Think we're only invited to make sure that get home in one piece lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Our wee company has invited all our wives to our Xmas night out all because one of the bosses wife does some paperwork so is therefore counted as part of the workforce. Our night out is usually quite a high brow event with loads of intellectual chat, putting the world to rights and not much drink taken but I feel inviting the wives will lower the tone of the night. Anyone ever been to a works night out with your other half and did it ruin it for you

His last Xmas night out consisted of a lost phone...a broken tooth...a near arrest....the apprentice missing in action for 2 days...to name but a few. Think we're only invited to make sure that get home in one piece lol x"

Then he should probably get off his “high brow” horse

His last Xmas night out consisted of a lost phone...a broken tooth...a near arrest....the apprentice missing in action for 2 days...to name but a few. Think we're only invited to make sure that get home in one piece lol x

Then he should probably get off his “high brow” horse "

I'm no quite sure how that'd stop the wives from turning up and ruining our night out so cheers for your advice but I'll pass on it

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Our wee company has invited all our wives to our Xmas night out all because one of the bosses wife does some paperwork so is therefore counted as part of the workforce. Our night out is usually quite a high brow event with loads of intellectual chat, putting the world to rights and not much drink taken but I feel inviting the wives will lower the tone of the night. Anyone ever been to a works night out with your other half and did it ruin it for you "

Intellectual chat , very little drinking ???? You did say this was a CHRISTMAS night out didn't you ?. If your wife has any sense she will say she's washing her hair that night because that sounds more fun.

No partners should be allowed on a works Xmas party night UNLESS they are also part of the workforce. That's your 1 time of the year for seeing who you can snog. What happens on a Xmas night out STAYS on a Xmas night out

» Add a new message to this topic