FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Given Up

Given Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been chatting to a ladie for almost 2 month.

We agreed to meet yesterday I drove from Hamilton to Edinburgh to get showered ect I messaged her at 3pm saying you still OK for tonight her reply was yes cant wait.

So I got changed ect got ready drove to place we arranged to meet. There was no sign of her I waited half an hour went to pm her.

Account was deleted.

I honestly don't know what happened my number was blocked from her phone.

She had verifications ect.

I genuinely don't know why people do this but it's really put me off fab I'm considering just deleting it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *licker77Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Sucks and really makes it difficult at times but it’s also a numbers game eg number of females vs males

Better luck in future

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No-one should be so ignorant to treat another person like this. The lady in question could very well have had a perfectly valid reason for not meeting but she should have at least extended you the courtesy of letting you know. Fab really is going to the dogs

"No-one should be so ignorant to treat another person like this. The lady in question could very well have had a perfectly valid reason for not meeting but she should have at least extended you the courtesy of letting you know. Fab really is going to the dogs "

Totally agree if something came up I would have accepted that as it happens but to do what she done was ridiculous.

She was a he ...maybe

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"She was a he ...maybe"

Take a walk on the wild side

"She was a he ...maybe"

No spoke on phone and facetime

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Don't give up and let one person spoil it for you. Aye, it's crap when that happens, but there are lots of good other people out there x

[Removed by poster at 01/09/18 14:46:45]

I would have said same thing, maybe a he.. bit if you FaceTimed then really is very odd.

Don’t let it put you off, has happened to us all.

There are genuine people out there.

"I had been chatting to a ladie for almost 2 month.

We agreed to meet yesterday I drove from Hamilton to Edinburgh to get showered ect I messaged her at 3pm saying you still OK for tonight her reply was yes cant wait.

So I got changed ect got ready drove to place we arranged to meet. There was no sign of her I waited half an hour went to pm her.

Account was deleted.

I genuinely don't know why people do this but it's really put me off fab I'm considering just deleting it!"

This is why I insist on a social meet very quickly not just on fab but on any site, no point wasting time on someone but also. Doesn't meant jumping some. Guys cock after five minutes but if folk can make. The effort early on to have a coffee you'll. Find they're the most likely to. Go. The distance from. Personal. Experience

You can speak for days, weeks, months, never any dramas, life's great, but that very same day you've arranged days, weeks in advance to meet, low and behold there is a major incident happening in their lives and can't make it, happened so many times to me I could see it coming, if Stu be sitting in my joggers watching a movie an hour before meant to meet and ping goes the phone, really sorry my sitter is ill, sorry car broke down, sorry next door tree fell down stopping me opening my door, sorry I've twisted my sock, sorry you'll no believe it but the bloody queen just popped in for a cup of tea!!!!

"You can speak for days, weeks, months, never any dramas, life's great, but that very same day you've arranged days, weeks in advance to meet, low and behold there is a major incident happening in their lives and can't make it, happened so many times to me I could see it coming, if Stu be sitting in my joggers watching a movie an hour before meant to meet and ping goes the phone, really sorry my sitter is ill, sorry car broke down, sorry next door tree fell down stopping me opening my door, sorry I've twisted my sock, sorry you'll no believe it but the bloody queen just popped in for a cup of tea!!!!"

Seems that way

"You can speak for days, weeks, months, never any dramas, life's great, but that very same day you've arranged days, weeks in advance to meet, low and behold there is a major incident happening in their lives and can't make it, happened so many times to me I could see it coming, if Stu be sitting in my joggers watching a movie an hour before meant to meet and ping goes the phone, really sorry my sitter is ill, sorry car broke down, sorry next door tree fell down stopping me opening my door, sorry I've twisted my sock, sorry you'll no believe it but the bloody queen just popped in for a cup of tea!!!!

Seems that way "

Single mum. Three kids I have so many dramas happen would. Never just not turn up. Without saying anything

"You can speak for days, weeks, months, never any dramas, life's great, but that very same day you've arranged days, weeks in advance to meet, low and behold there is a major incident happening in their lives and can't make it, happened so many times to me I could see it coming, if Stu be sitting in my joggers watching a movie an hour before meant to meet and ping goes the phone, really sorry my sitter is ill, sorry car broke down, sorry next door tree fell down stopping me opening my door, sorry I've twisted my sock, sorry you'll no believe it but the bloody queen just popped in for a cup of tea!!!!

Seems that way

Single mum. Three kids I have so many dramas happen would. Never just not turn up. Without saying anything "

I wouldn't have bothered so much but just nothing no explanation or anything!

[Removed by poster at 01/09/18 15:16:44]

Seems that way

Single mum. Three kids I have so many dramas happen would. Never just not turn up. Without saying anything "

Single dad, 2 kids, full time job, friends and family always wanting time for one thing or another, little spare time but if I say I'll meet, I arrange a time I'm free and meet, I've even double booked deliberately because I knew both would cancel, what's the odds on that happening

By *TBSMan  over a year ago

close enough

We are all anonymous strangers until we meet therefore some people have no issues with letting others down or messing them about, as why should they care about strangers.

It's our society now,many only care about 'me and mine' but if we let it bother us their personality traits become ours

M

Seems that way

Single mum. Three kids I have so many dramas happen would. Never just not turn up. Without saying anything

I wouldn't have bothered so much but just nothing no explanation or anything! "

You'll not find an explanation in here.

Some folk just can't communicate like grown ups.

Go do something you enjoy and be nice to yourself for a wee while

Account was deleted.

I genuinely don't know why people do this but it's really put me off fab I'm considering just deleting it!"

Stick with it.

Some people get to a certain level, arranging a meet and cant go through with it. Many reasons, ends up really nervous and cant go through with it, or just totally bottle out of it. She might have been seeing you online thinking you are that person she has always wanted t meet and then its just ends up too much, or may have a partner in the background.

if you phoned and face timed and everything seemed fine then don't really see much else you could do.

Just stick with it

Having been in this site for many years and had similar experience I agree with Peter, it may be a case of last minute bottle and is embarrassed to face you.

Or

She may have a thousand reasons,

Stick with it mate there are plenty of ladies on here who won’t bottle it are genuine

Account was deleted.

I genuinely don't know why people do this but it's really put me off fab I'm considering just deleting it!

Stick with it.

Some people get to a certain level, arranging a meet and cant go through with it. Many reasons, ends up really nervous and cant go through with it, or just totally bottle out of it. She might have been seeing you online thinking you are that person she has always wanted t meet and then its just ends up too much, or may have a partner in the background.

if you phoned and face timed and everything seemed fine then don't really see much else you could do.

Just stick with it "

I work 5 days a week then straight after work, Monday to Friday, I get changed and head to coaching, then deal with game on Saturday and sometimes Sunday. I make myself available to my kids, first and foremost so its hard to arrange a meet but when my kids are busy like this weekend then I'll let it known I'm free and if I arrange a meet I know for a fact I will be there.

I'm a regular on fab and genuine and most know I'll be there but others whom you don't know yet, you think hmm, they don't go into chat, or on forums or go to socials or even go to CJs etc... so you have to ask the right questions and personally for me if there is the slightest doubt, I just wont arrange anything with that person.

but and a big but, there are some who just cant go through with it, genuinely, they think they can but pull out as its all a bit too much for them.

You have up and downs on here as you do in normal life just dust yourself down and hopefully learn from it.

Account was deleted.

Stick with it.

Just stick with it

I work 5 days a week then straight after work, Monday to Friday, I get changed and head to coaching, then deal with game on Saturday and sometimes Sunday. I make myself available to my kids, first and foremost so its hard to arrange a meet but when my kids are busy like this weekend then I'll let it known I'm free and if I arrange a meet I know for a fact I will be there.

I'm a regular on fab and genuine and most know I'll be there but others whom you don't know yet, you think hmm, they don't go into chat, or on forums or go to socials or even go to CJs etc... so you have to ask the right questions and personally for me if there is the slightest doubt, I just wont arrange anything with that person.

but and a big but, there are some who just cant go through with it, genuinely, they think they can but pull out as its all a bit too much for them.

You have up and downs on here as you do in normal life just dust yourself down and hopefully learn from it.

"

From verification's she had been on meets before Peter 12 different verifications

Account was deleted.

Stick with it.

Just stick with it

From verification's she had been on meets before Peter 12 different verifications "

it sounds as if most of us would be in the same mind-set as yourself that it would go ahead.

Genuinely people have had meets where they really want someone else whom maybe on their hotlist etc.. and she might have just found it too much to meet you as she might have thought you are the guy that she always wanted to meet. The only way you'd get the truth is asking her which obviously is not an option.

I'm more with the social aspect now as I feel I'm sitting at the side of the road watching everyone running in different directions all hoping to fuck but too busy to see me or think, Horsey is always there fur a laugh and a chat .

We all get shitty time son fab and it happens for most but there's always the future and you never know what's around the corner to blow your mind

Account was deleted.

Stick with it.

Just stick with it

From verification's she had been on meets before Peter 12 different verifications

it sounds as if most of us would be in the same mind-set as yourself that it would go ahead.

Genuinely people have had meets where they really want someone else whom maybe on their hotlist etc.. and she might have just found it too much to meet you as she might have thought you are the guy that she always wanted to meet. The only way you'd get the truth is asking her which obviously is not an option.

I'm more with the social aspect now as I feel I'm sitting at the side of the road watching everyone running in different directions all hoping to fuck but too busy to see me or think, Horsey is always there fur a laugh and a chat .

We all get shitty time son fab and it happens for most but there's always the future and you never know what's around the corner to blow your mind

"

Hopefully your right Peter I will be very cautious from now on

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

Account was deleted.

Maybe the person had to delete her profile in a hurry we will never know but if it upsets you that much then it is time for you to go.

Two statements ring through this, that, and the fact you spoke and FaceTime one on one says alot..

"Account was deleted. "

And

"She had verifications ect.

"

You can never or will never know why she has ditched you and her account. We could all surmise and hypothesize about it.

It's not great to be let down. But for all you know, she really liked you, felt to much of a connection, Maybe falling a little. Had a history she as hiding, partner,husband and could not face you because she would be pushing her own boundaries and feelings.

It's a romantic positive spin on a not to nice sinario.

Don't let it stop you from enjoying the fab world.

Mistress Amelia x

"Two statements ring through this, that, and the fact you spoke and FaceTime one on one says alot..

Account was deleted.

And

You can never or will never know why she has ditched you and her account. We could all surmise and hypothesize about it.

It's not great to be let down. But for all you know, she really liked you, felt to much of a connection, Maybe falling a little. Had a history she as hiding, partner,husband and could not face you because she would be pushing her own boundaries and feelings.

It's a romantic positive spin on a not to nice sinario.

Don't let it stop you from enjoying the fab world.

Mistress Amelia x "

totally agree

Maybe just maybe a family tradgedy happened and explaining to a fab friend was the last thing on her mind... You never know she may come back on thru time or connact you to explain when things settle... Just a thot..

* contact

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

That’s sad and you look beautiful

By *e_frenchMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

So sorry to hear that man. It happens so often. Just move on, next time you will be lucky.

Sometimes there are unexpected night and you have a blast.

Keep being a gentleman to the ladies as you already are and it will pay at some point

Best of luck.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Account was deleted.

Stick with it.

Just stick with it

Hopefully your right Peter I will be very cautious from now on "

A lot of good advice there sweetie, and you know my thought on it. Don't let one person get you down.

We can all surmise as to why the meet never happened and why the account was deleted, but only that person will know.

Buckle up, tomorrow is a new day and carry on. xx

Account was deleted.

Stick with it.

Just stick with it

Hopefully your right Peter I will be very cautious from now on

A lot of good advice there sweetie, and you know my thought on it. Don't let one person get you down.

We can all surmise as to why the meet never happened and why the account was deleted, but only that person will know.

Buckle up, tomorrow is a new day and carry on. xx "

Thank you xx

» Add a new message to this topic