FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Looking for an

Looking for an

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn pcool OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Experienced, or willing to learn female sub. Have nearly 2 years experience as a dom and looking to expand upon those, just starting with shibari and needing a little bit more practice to try and perfect that.

Social meet first to test the waters and if all goes well move on from there, social meet will have a small task to be completed before hand.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What would the task be?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like a job interview?

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Think you will need to give more details before anyone takes that offer.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Experienced, or willing to learn female sub. Have nearly 2 years experience as a dom and looking to expand upon those, just starting with shibari and needing a little bit more practice to try and perfect that.

Social meet first to test the waters and if all goes well move on from there, social meet will have a small task to be completed before hand. "

Sorry if this sounds cheeky but... yeah, it is gonna be

What does nearly two years experience as a Dom means? How many hours practice do you have?

What's an experienced sub? Where do I get my experienced bagde

Inverness

Nothing to arduous, just a simple list of things you've tried and want to try. No details other than say flogged=like/dislike whichever is appropriate.

Or any suggestions from you good people, like I said I've only really had one sub so I'm learning as i go.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Nothing to arduous, just a simple list of things you've tried and want to try. No details other than say flogged=like/dislike whichever is appropriate.

Or any suggestions from you good people, like I said I've only really had one sub so I'm learning as i go. "

So you want a guinea pig to practice on?

Inverness

Not nearly enough, thats why I'm looking for more as you never stop learning

Edinburgh

"Nothing to arduous, just a simple list of things you've tried and want to try. No details other than say flogged=like/dislike whichever is appropriate.

Or any suggestions from you good people, like I said I've only really had one sub so I'm learning as i go. "

Ooh teaching sub

Inverness

A guinea pig lol, I'm hoping to find someone to continue exploring with. Someone who, literally, wants to learn the ropes with me and see how we go from there

Edinburgh

"A guinea pig lol, I'm hoping to find someone to continue exploring with. Someone who, literally, wants to learn the ropes with me and see how we go from there"

Good luck OP

» Add a new message to this topic