By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll second that, thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *k2nkCouple  over a year ago

livingston

Third!

No, I respect my health and the health of any woman I'm with.

Whether it feels better or not is no argument against playing safe.

Are you mad?? Bareback??? Youre a walking advertisement for STI

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Each to their own. I know there are quite a few people who love it and will, but not me x

Not for me but neither is getting my arsed slapped red raw or getting tied up

Everyone has their kinks.

Good luck in your search I'm sure if you scroll through the forums you will find a few threads on it with like minded people

No for me but each to their own.

Few hypocrites on here though given the number of verifications they have. Condoms do not equal safe sex!

Do I prefer sex without a condom? Yes. The act of sexual intercourse is slightly more enjoyable by not having to stop and fiddle around with them.

Would I ever go bareback with anyone other than my other half? Oh hell no!! The slight inconvenience isn't worth the risk. Safe sex or no sex!

"No for me but each to their own.

Few hypocrites on here though given the number of verifications they have. Condoms do not equal safe sex! "

Rather narrow minded of you to judge on number of verifications when you don’t know if they social or play verifications .... tut tut

Few hypocrites on here though given the number of verifications they have. Condoms do not equal safe sex!

Rather narrow minded of you to judge on number of verifications when you don’t know if they social or play verifications .... tut tut "

On the contrary, it's not narrow minded at all, it becomes a spider diagram very quickly.

Rather narrow minded of you to judge on number of verifications when you don’t know if they social or play verifications .... tut tut

On the contrary, it's not narrow minded at all, it becomes a spider diagram very quickly. "

Meaning what exactly ?

On the contrary, it's not narrow minded at all, it becomes a spider diagram very quickly.

Meaning what exactly ? "

Meaning I don't think it's narrow minded at all to assume that, I think it's thinking broadly. You do the maths! I wasn't singling you out but you've taken exception to my comments.

You were one of those quick to put the OP down in a condescending manner. I merely said it's individual choice. It's not my choice but I respect others choices.

Now let me ask you a question in return? Do you believe the male wearing a condom equates to safe sex? If you knew the male had herpes (the majority of those who do have it aren't even aware that they have it) or was carrying HPV (the virus that causes cervical and oral/throat cancer) neither of which are tested for in std screening would you be happy to have sex if he wore a condom?

Didn't think so, because individuals can be unaware that they carry it anywhere on there genital skin. Now the more people an individual meets the more likely they are to carry these. Thus supporting my point that condoms do not equate to safe sex. And that makes said individual a hypocrite from shooting down the OP in the first place.

Meaning what exactly ?

Meaning I don't think it's narrow minded at all to assume that, I think it's thinking broadly. You do the maths! I wasn't singling you out but you've taken exception to my comments.

You were one of those quick to put the OP down in a condescending manner. I merely said it's individual choice. It's not my choice but I respect others choices.

Now let me ask you a question in return? Do you believe the male wearing a condom equates to safe sex? If you knew the male had herpes (the majority of those who do have it aren't even aware that they have it) or was carrying HPV (the virus that causes cervical and oral/throat cancer) neither of which are tested for in std screening would you be happy to have sex if he wore a condom?

Didn't think so, because individuals can be unaware that they carry it anywhere on there genital skin. Now the more people an individual meets the more likely they are to carry these. Thus supporting my point that condoms do not equate to safe sex. And that makes said individual a hypocrite from shooting down the OP in the first place. "

Touché

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"

Rather narrow minded of you to judge on number of verifications when you don’t know if they social or play verifications .... tut tut "

Exactly this! Despite DrTD40’s explanation on the spread of STI’s, i do have lots of verifications and roughly 70% are social. I’m not spreading diseases during these socials as I don’t tend to shake the men I meet by their dicks. Number of verifications count for nothing in this case!

I'd never have unprotected sex as for one in Jaffa anyways but still I never ever know where the other person was before me!! I have a mate that was a rep abroad for years and fuck me he used to come home after ten months and his dick looked like a fruit basket so I'll give the bareback argument a pass !!!!!

The sheer amount of kinks on this site is staggering

Not everyone will be into all but as all the forum buddies say...If it's not your cup of tea maybe just scroll past.

No one should be judging anyone as we all say most days on here?

Alot of folk do bareback just as alot of folk are into pain or per or whatever floats their boat.

The OP was asking if anyone was into it...not who's not.

"

Exactly this! Despite DrTD40’s explanation on the spread of STI’s, i do have lots of verifications and roughly 70% are social. I’m not spreading diseases during these socials as I don’t tend to shake the men I meet by their dicks. Number of verifications count for nothing in this case!"

I didn't single anyone out. I merely pointed out the facts and the hypocrisy. You do whatever you want as I've said each to their own.

Sex without condom does feel good however is it worth the health risk ? No it's not for me but just my opinion.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"

Exactly this! Despite DrTD40’s explanation on the spread of STI’s, i do have lots of verifications and roughly 70% are social. I’m not spreading diseases during these socials as I don’t tend to shake the men I meet by their dicks. Number of verifications count for nothing in this case!

I didn't single anyone out. I merely pointed out the facts and the hypocrisy. You do whatever you want as I've said each to their own. "

Agreed, you did not single anyone out, but you did allude to the fact that those with a large amount of verifications were perhaps likely to have increased chances of STI’s despite using protection. I’m merely pointing out that is inaccurate.

"No, I respect my health and the health of any woman I'm with.

Whether it feels better or not is no argument against playing safe.

"

Well said . Totally agree.

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

"I'd never have unprotected sex as for one in Jaffa anyways but still I never ever know where the other person was before me!! I have a mate that was a rep abroad for years and fuck me he used to come home after ten months and his dick looked like a fruit basket so I'll give the bareback argument a pass !!!!!"

“His dick looked like a fruit basket?”

Tits

"

I didn't single anyone out. I merely pointed out the facts and the hypocrisy. You do whatever you want as I've said each to their own.

Agreed, you did not single anyone out, but you did allude to the fact that those with a large amount of verifications were perhaps likely to have increased chances of STI’s despite using protection. I’m merely pointing out that is inaccurate."

And that is true, you used the words "allude" and "perhaps", which is what I implied, it's the laws of probability, simple maths. However I take your point that it will not apply in every case. Equally there are site members displaying few or no verifications who have had meets well into 3 figures on here. My point was highlighting the inaccuracy and hypocrisy of how the OP is judged relative to others.

"I'd never have unprotected sex as for one in Jaffa anyways but still I never ever know where the other person was before me!! I have a mate that was a rep abroad for years and fuck me he used to come home after ten months and his dick looked like a fruit basket so I'll give the bareback argument a pass !!!!!

Tits "

Sorry for the description but it wasn't as pretty as a fruit basket

Land Of Naughtiness

"I'd never have unprotected sex as for one in Jaffa anyways but still I never ever know where the other person was before me!! I have a mate that was a rep abroad for years and fuck me he used to come home after ten months and his dick looked like a fruit basket so I'll give the bareback argument a pass !!!!!

Tits

Sorry for the description but it wasn't as pretty as a fruit basket "

Depends on the fruit in the basket weather you have a nice juicy pear or a foosty burst open peach

Tits

Depends on the fruit in the basket weather you have a nice juicy pear or a foosty burst open peach "

Now I'm intrigued by your fruit basket

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Condoms don’t protect against everything but I think it’s irresponsivle not to use them for what they do protect against

Mrs

Sorry OP but I would rather shove my cock into a meat grinder than have unprotected sex with a random.

"Sorry OP but I would rather shove my cock into a meat grinder than have unprotected sex with a random. "

Now you've taken kink to whole new levels lol lol

"Sorry OP but I would rather shove my cock into a meat grinder than have unprotected sex with a random.

Now you've taken kink to whole new levels lol lol "

Ha ha ha bet there is someone on Fab who would find that kinky.....guarantee it

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

"Sorry OP but I would rather shove my cock into a meat grinder than have unprotected sex with a random. "
why? We have penicillin but there's no coming back from a grinder! Fuck, you must be kinky!

"Sorry OP but I would rather shove my cock into a meat grinder than have unprotected sex with a random. why? We have penicillin but there's no coming back from a grinder! Fuck, you must be kinky!"

As far as I’m aware penicillin won’t cure HIV or Syphillis lol

Tits

I'm Scottish. What's a fruit basket?

Tits

It was meant as a visual thing as his dick never looked like a dick when he came home .....now I've had the vision of his dick when he showed me it was like roadkill it wasn't a pretty sight and this went on for years !!

I'm Scottish. What's a fruit basket?"

Perfect block filter

Land Of Naughtiness

Tits

Depends on the fruit in the basket weather you have a nice juicy pear or a foosty burst open peach

Now I'm intrigued by your fruit basket "

Hahaha

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The amount saying they will block the op for simply asking a question

It was a question the op didnt say he was looking for bareback sex

Tits

Now I'm intrigued by your fruit basket

Hahaha "

That halo is hiding anything lol

Tits

I loved it . Made me laugh.

Tits

I loved it . Made me laugh."

It was horrendous it looked like a blind cobblers thumb lol

How did you get to inspect it so up close and personal then? Eh?

#yousookedapoisonedboabie

"

How did you get to inspect it so up close and personal then? Eh?

#yousookedapoisonedboabie

"

It happened along the lines of ........

" here something isn't right here I don't think have a look lads "

My diet started that day

By *ischieflad OP   Man  over a year ago

kemnay

Thank you. I have never done it bareback with strangers, I was only asking the question.

"Thank you. I have never done it bareback with strangers, I was only asking the question."

I think your final comment “Always feels better” may have lead some people to believe that it was your preference OP.

» Add a new message to this topic