FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I think I have a problem!

I think I have a problem!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So.. I've told myself I'm "aff it" until the 10th September but I'm actually bored shitless! What do you lot do at the weekend? I'm working Saturday/Sunday, but I'm proper struggling with the boredom tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read the forums lol

Always folk there to make you feel better

"Read the forums lol

Always folk there to make you feel better "

People in here would drive you to drink, I'm not even joking!!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Give me a makeover ?

Well if your bored I'm sure there are people out there that could make things interesting for you x

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Read the forums lol

Always folk there to make you feel better

People in here would drive you to drink, I'm not even joking!! "

I’ll drive you past the offie to get you a soft drink .

"Give me a makeover ? "

Hey! You know I would beautiful!

"Well if your bored I'm sure there are people out there that could make things interesting for you x"

Doubtful. Very doubtful.

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

I'm fishing for a meet

A few nibbles, but no bites. As an activity, that might only work for guys though

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"So.. I've told myself I'm "aff it" until the 10th September but I'm actually bored shitless! What do you lot do at the weekend? I'm working Saturday/Sunday, but I'm proper struggling with the boredom tonight "

We could always bump up CJs in yet another thread

"I'm fishing for a meet

A few nibbles, but no bites. As an activity, that might only work for guys though"

You need a bigger fishing rod!

"So.. I've told myself I'm "aff it" until the 10th September but I'm actually bored shitless! What do you lot do at the weekend? I'm working Saturday/Sunday, but I'm proper struggling with the boredom tonight

We could always bump up CJs in yet another thread "

Shitebag if you dinny

glasgow

"So.. I've told myself I'm "aff it" until the 10th September but I'm actually bored shitless! What do you lot do at the weekend? I'm working Saturday/Sunday, but I'm proper struggling with the boredom tonight

Shitebag if you dinny "

Ok

If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, have you considered CJs, the club in Glasgow?

Now we all know that it's "a great relaxed place and the staff are really friendly"

So... why not pop in for a visit!

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

"I'm fishing for a meet

A few nibbles, but no bites. As an activity, that might only work for guys though

You need a bigger fishing rod! "

Never thought of that, where did I put my Sky remote

Shitebag if you dinny

Ok

If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, have you considered CJs, the club in Glasgow?

Now we all know that it's "a great relaxed place and the staff are really friendly"

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

"

I've been to cjs many times and its pure magic! Highly recommend to anyone considering it! Much better than that other place in Edinburgh that no one goes to cause everyone goes to cjs

#Nunberonefanofcjs

Shitebag if you dinny

Ok

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

I've been to cjs many times and its pure magic! Highly recommend to anyone considering it! Much better than that other place in Edinburgh that no one goes to cause everyone goes to cjs

#Nunberonefanofcjs

"

Ahhh but how often after visiting CJ’s has someone bought you your breakfast from McDonalds?

Shitebag if you dinny

Ok

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

#Nunberonefanofcjs

Ahhh but how often after visiting CJ’s has someone bought you your breakfast from McDonalds? "

Oh my fucking god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glasgow

Shitebag if you dinny

Ok

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

#Nunberonefanofcjs

Ahhh but how often after visiting CJ’s has someone bought you your breakfast from McDonalds? "

Is there a Mickey D’s near CJs?

Shitebag if you dinny

Ok

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

#Nunberonefanofcjs

Ahhh but how often after visiting CJ’s has someone bought you your breakfast from McDonalds?

Is there a Mickey D’s near CJs? "

Aye, if you're willing to do the walk of shame in the middle of fucking Glasgow haha

Shitebag if you dinny

Ok

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

#Nunberonefanofcjs

Aye, if you're willing to do the walk of shame in the middle of fucking Glasgow haha "

Ha ha ha walk of shame indeed. If I didn’t have rhino thick skin I could take offence to that PMSL

Shitebag if you dinny

Ok

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

#Nunberonefanofcjs

Aye, if you're willing to do the walk of shame in the middle of fucking Glasgow haha

Ha ha ha walk of shame indeed. If I didn’t have rhino thick skin I could take offence to that PMSL "

Totally missed your face! So glad to see you back!!

Shitebag if you dinny

Ok

Regards,

A ‘supporter’

#Nunberonefanofcjs

Ha ha ha walk of shame indeed. If I didn’t have rhino thick skin I could take offence to that PMSL

Totally missed your face! So glad to see you back!! "

Thank you very much young lady.

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Could always look at the many balloon knot pics

"Could always look at the many balloon knot pics "

That's exactly what I'm going to do

Coffeee coffee and coffee

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"Could always look at the many balloon knot pics

That's exactly what I'm going to do "

See I knew you liked the close ups lol

"Coffeee coffee and coffee"

I drink tea and I have one just now. Very rock and roll haha!

"Could always look at the many balloon knot pics

That's exactly what I'm going to do

See I knew you liked the close ups lol"

Love a wee pink starfish

I have 99 problems.

"I have 99 problems. "

Only 99?

"I have 99 problems.

Only 99? "

It's 98 more than you!

By *pinCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"So.. I've told myself I'm "aff it" until the 10th September but I'm actually bored shitless! What do you lot do at the weekend? I'm working Saturday/Sunday, but I'm proper struggling with the boredom tonight "

Learn a new skill, then show it off on the 10th?

Learn a new skill, then show it off on the 10th?"

Not even entirely sure what that means? Haha

» Add a new message to this topic