FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What gym in Edinburgh are you a member of?

What gym in Edinburgh are you a member of?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Thought it might be a bit of fun for folk who are a member of a gym in Edinburgh to mention which one (if they are willing to divulge of course...).

I've always wondered which gyms people use as I've never recognised anyone from the site (maybe that's a good thing!).

My apologies to those who don't go to the gym or live in Edinburgh as this will obviously be on no interest to you...

I'll start - David Lloyd, Corstorphine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still waiting on Cameron toll gym opening.

"Still waiting on Cameron toll gym opening. "

Which gym is opening there?

"Hi all,

Thought it might be a bit of fun for folk who are a member of a gym in Edinburgh to mention which one (if they are willing to divulge of course...).

I've always wondered which gyms people use as I've never recognised anyone from the site (maybe that's a good thing!).

My apologies to those who don't go to the gym or live in Edinburgh as this will obviously be on no interest to you...

I'll start - David Lloyd, Corstorphine"

How good is this gym and is it 24H? I want to start going to the gym and because I work there it would be better to go to one closer to my work

"Hi all,

How good is this gym and is it 24H? I want to start going to the gym and because I work there it would be better to go to one closer to my work "

Hi, it's a really good gym and has a nice cafe/lounge, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, tennis / squash etc.

It's not 24 hours but is open from about 0600 to 2200 most days. It's one of the more pricey gyms in Edinburgh however worth it if you actually use it a fair bit.

I've got a few guest passes if you ever fancy having a look (at the gym obviously...).

By *pinCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Hi all,

How good is this gym and is it 24H? I want to start going to the gym and because I work there it would be better to go to one closer to my work

Hi, it's a really good gym and has a nice cafe/lounge, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, tennis / squash etc.

It's not 24 hours but is open from about 0600 to 2200 most days. It's one of the more pricey gyms in Edinburgh however worth it if you actually use it a fair bit.

I've got a few guest passes if you ever fancy having a look (at the gym obviously...). "

Is the best one but one of the dearer ones. Used to take classes there.

"Still waiting on Cameron toll gym opening.

Which gym is opening there?"

Same as Waverley “the gym” it’s all ready to open 14 months late due to building warrant approval

"Hi all,

It's not 24 hours, but is open from about 0600 to 2200 most days. It's one of the more pricey gyms in Edinburgh however, worth it if you actually use it a fair bit.

I've got a few guest passes if you ever fancy having a look (at the gym obviously...). "

I don't finish till 10pm so that's no good to me! I don't want one where there are people just standing about taking pictures in the mirror! I don't care about price as long as I can lose some fat ha-ha, but I need a 24H as my shifts are stupid!

Xercise4Less in the lovely leafy suburb of Wester Hailes

None. The outside countryside is my gym...

Mistress Amelia x

"Hi all,

It's not 24 hours, but is open from about 0600 to 2200 most days. It's one of the more pricey gyms in Edinburgh however, worth it if you actually use it a fair bit.

I've got a few guest passes if you ever fancy having a look (at the gym obviously...).

I don't finish till 10pm so that's no good to me! I don't want one where there are people just standing about taking pictures in the mirror! I don't care about price as long as I can lose some fat ha-ha, but I need a 24H as my shifts are stupid! "

Fair enough. I’m sure there’s a pure gym (24 hrs) at Saughton (not the prison!) which would probably be the closest.

I'm a local leisure centre kind of girl.

However with the state I get into after a good work out, I wouldn't want to be seen!

"I'm a local leisure centre kind of girl.

However with the state I get into after a good work out, I wouldn't want to be seen! "

Indeed and there’s more than one way to work up a sweat....

Leith Victoria just a wee gym but is the closest to me so I actually go sometimes. Though I'll be more commonly seen running around Leith Links.

» Add a new message to this topic