FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Made me laugh

Made me laugh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New girl on fab so I had a look at her profile, 16 minutes on, so no verifications at all, what she is looking for though is, couple yes couple looking for guys to come round to her house whilst SHE is out (surprise surprise) and wank over her panties whilst her hubby watches, straight to favourites, can't wait to see how much pish she/they/he posts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"New girl on fab so I had a look at her profile, 16 minutes on, so no verifications at all, what she is looking for though is, couple yes couple looking for guys to come round to her house whilst SHE is out (surprise surprise) and wank over her panties whilst her hubby watches, straight to favourites, can't wait to see how much pish she/they/he posts "

I'm sure in hubbies eyes that it is a perfectly sane profile and he believes he's gonna get tons of messages lollll

Yeah he will, from the saddos of fab loloooll

Wonders never cease on here

"New girl on fab so I had a look at her profile, 16 minutes on, so no verifications at all, what she is looking for though is, couple yes couple looking for guys to come round to her house whilst SHE is out (surprise surprise) and wank over her panties whilst her hubby watches, straight to favourites, can't wait to see how much pish she/they/he posts

I'm sure in hubbies eyes that it is a perfectly sane profile and he believes he's gonna get tons of messages lollll

Yeah he will, from the saddos of fab loloooll

Wonders never cease on here "

I've nothing against people's kinks, they're free to do what they want, but it reeks of single guy just wanting to watch guys wank

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Indeed. Stick the image into tin eye and you can see it’s been pulled from elsewhere. Not even done well, it’s still got the “swipe left/right” overlays on it.

"Indeed. Stick the image into tin eye and you can see it’s been pulled from elsewhere. Not even done well, it’s still got the “swipe left/right” overlays on it. "

Haha yes the very one think they've vanished now!

By *cotty-TMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I got asked to do this once by a “couple” I was chatting to and arranging a meet

The guy said she was out could I come over and wank in her panties

Clean ones not used

Erm single guy wanting to watch me wank or couple setting up a sexual assault sting with a pair of panties full of my dna

I Politely declined

"I got asked to do this once by a “couple” I was chatting to and arranging a meet

The guy said she was out could I come over and wank in her panties

Clean ones not used

Erm single guy wanting to watch me wank or couple setting up a sexual assault sting with a pair of panties full of my dna

I Politely declined "

Haha wasn't even thinking about DNA but yeah, you might've had a lot of explaining to do

By *cotty-TMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sounded well dodgy to me

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

A guy messaged me today wanting to watch me poo. How very romantic i must say.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"A guy messaged me today wanting to watch me poo. How very romantic i must say."

Maybe he wanted to put it on his roses .

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"A guy messaged me today wanting to watch me poo. How very romantic i must say.

Maybe he wanted to put it on his roses . "

Maybe he was just talking shite.

"A guy messaged me today wanting to watch me poo. How very romantic i must say."

Em excuse me!! Last thing I said was don't tell anyone!! At least you didn't say my name

"A guy messaged me today wanting to watch me poo. How very romantic i must say.

Em excuse me!! Last thing I said was don't tell anyone!! At least you didn't say my name "

Shit, thought I'd private msgd you that

» Add a new message to this topic