FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbies

Newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right on a previous post today someone wanted to vent his fury at the site whereas I see it as a sympathy vote !!

Now my question is and all welcome replies but I'm fairly new and only a few months in !!

How did we all get on when we first joined and what were our thoughts and what did we wish to get out of it and be honest ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Right on a previous post today someone wanted to vent his fury at the site whereas I see it as a sympathy vote !!

Now my question is and all welcome replies but I'm fairly new and only a few months in !!

How did we all get on when we first joined and what were our thoughts and what did we wish to get out of it and be honest ?? "

What are you whinging about, you’re doing alright so far!

I'm not whining lol lol

I'm actually asking a serious question regarding a previous post where the lad just wanted some attention haha

Lanarkshire

Fair enough. I joined for sex, as I’d lived the life I’d a nun for almost 3 years. I kept a very low profile initially. Then two months after ‘spying and stalking’ I arranged my first meet.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

[Removed by poster at 09/08/18 01:31:35]

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I joined for male company with no strings attatched. The first man i planned to meet stood me up and the next two treated me badly. Luckily since then i have met some great folk who i now class at friends.

Then hopefully your second lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was dragged over from swinging heaven by fugy, View n Laine (GRHS).

I was more interested in the social aspect of swinging which to a certain exten I still am.

Met some wonderful, fantastic, sexy people who I can call friends

Lanarkshire

"Then hopefully your second lol "

You think you’ll be my second? Oh... we need to chat some more!

Jeez my fingers are sore typing lol lol

Lanarkshire

"Jeez my fingers are sore typing lol lol "

"Jeez my fingers are sore typing lol lol

"

Your fault

We joined to have threesomes. We have threesomes as and when we feel like it

"I was dragged over from swinging heaven by fugy, View n Laine (GRHS).

I was more interested in the social aspect of swinging which to a certain exten I still am.

"

I remember Swinging Heaven well also Laine.

I’d been swinging for years when this site was born. Then someone on SH suggested this new site. That was 2006 and this is now and I’m still here

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"I was dragged over from swinging heaven by fugy, View n Laine (GRHS).

I remember Swinging Heaven well also Laine.

I’d been swinging for years when this site was born. Then someone on SH suggested this new site. That was 2006 and this is now and I’m still here "

we also came over from SH way back in the day

Due to circumstances I had no time for a relationship, was open and honest with girls on pof that I was just after nsa and I still have lots of friends from pof, but since "technically" pof is a dating site, when I heard about fs I joined, took me about 2 months of hard work, sending lots of thoughtful msgs, not just fancy a fuck doll?? Then one day a girl actually msgd me I got my first veri and my 2nd and probably my 3rd from her, then the floodgates opened up, eventually meeting a girl and starting a couples profile, which was great fun, cjs and a few house party's as well as very memorable couples and 3 somes, now back as a single, I rarely msg anyone, through choice and being older and wiser, still have lots of fun, but don't waste so much time on it as I did before, write loads more nonsense on the forums than I did before as well

"I joined for male company with no strings attatched. The first man i planned to meet stood me up and the next two treated me badly. Luckily since then i have met some great folk who i now class at friends. "

checked a few pics cant beleive the first guy stood you up. Did he give a reason did his willy fall off. Joined the priesthood no thats not a good example probably gets more sex in there. Makes you wonder if the priest's have a date app like tinder maybe call it sinder. U digress

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I was on another site as a couple, we split up and I came here as a singleton. There are a few here from the other site but I’ve been here waaaay too long.

At the start I just took my time, there was no rush and I wasn’t desperate. I’m still not desperate. But I have loads of friends on here who I chat to on a regular basis.

As for fun, if I have any time then I indulge with a lovely lady.

I can't remember the last time I actually had sex as a result of fab. I'm too busy and too fussy!

I've been here a long time on and off. As a newbie I was a bit overwhelmed. The first hour even without a picture is enough to make you want to run away!

"I can't remember the last time I actually had sex as a result of fab. I'm too busy and too fussy!

I've been here a long time on and off. As a newbie I was a bit overwhelmed. The first hour even without a picture is enough to make you want to run away! "

I had taken me four days when I first joined to actually figure out I could filter out certain types !! In those first four days I swear I've seen more penis and men's asses than I care to witness ever again lol

» Add a new message to this topic