FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > One for the ladies

One for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do women find men who are taken/ in a relationship more attractive?

Reason I'm asking is whenever I have been in a relationship and walking along the street with the girl I'm seeing, I'm sure i get checked out WAY more than when I'm walking about alone? Maybe it's in my head.

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe it’s the girl they’re checking out!

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I would check out an attractive man regardless who he is or isn’t with, I try to be more subtle if he’s with a woman.

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

if the guys with his partner i usually just stare at the girl....

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Maybe they think “ he’s an ugly get must have a big tadger or wallet to keep his gorgous girl happy “

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Maybe they think “ he’s an ugly get must have a big tadger or wallet to keep his gorgous girl happy “ "

Haha probably!!!

If I think someone's attractive then they're attractive. It doesn't matter if they're in a relationship or not. Besides, there's nothing wrong with looking

L x

I've never checked a guy out but if you take me for drink while she's in buying new shoes I may make an exception lol lol

"Do women find men who are taken/ in a relationship more attractive?

Reason I'm asking is whenever I have been in a relationship and walking along the street with the girl I'm seeing, I'm sure i get checked out WAY more than when I'm walking about alone? Maybe it's in my head.

Discuss "

Its probably because you're feeling braver looking at the girls because you know if you catch their eye you'll not have to go through the whole OMG she's looking at me, will I go talk to her, what if she tells me to piss off, maybe I'll not bother, but I'm sure she smiled at me, I'll just stroll over and say hi, no I'll not bother, shit why did I even look at her, right back to walking along the street looking at my shoes, this is so much easier when I'm with a girl

"Do women find men who are taken/ in a relationship more attractive?

Discuss

Its probably because you're feeling braver looking at the girls because you know if you catch their eye you'll not have to go through the whole OMG she's looking at me, will I go talk to her, what if she tells me to piss off, maybe I'll not bother, but I'm sure she smiled at me, I'll just stroll over and say hi, no I'll not bother, shit why did I even look at her, right back to walking along the street looking at my shoes, this is so much easier when I'm with a girl "

Hahahaha. Think this is the best answer I've seen to a question in ages. Probably because most will be able to relate to it in some way or another

L x

By *ampgirl 500Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

If they catch my eye no matter on own or with girl I’ll still look! Yous guys are the same..

If you’re attractive then you’re attractive doesn’t matter if you have girlfriend or not. I don’t think ladies are gonna check you out more because you’re walking hand in hand with someone.....x

» Add a new message to this topic