FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Glasgow

Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubba lubba dub dub OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

30 year old looking for fun ir no strings no married couples no drama jus basicly fun is there such a thing???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes try updating your profile cos it clearly isnt attracting what you want

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"30 year old looking for fun ir no strings no married couples no drama jus basicly fun is there such a thing???"

Maybe put this wee blurb on your profile as it’s blank and looks lazy at best

Not from glasgow inverness area

"30 year old looking for fun ir no strings no married couples no drama jus basicly fun is there such a thing???"

There is such a thing yes for many guys though you have to be clear on your profile what you expect from potential meets, just as the girls have commented, I would take heed to their advice because I’m assuming it’s girls you want?

Also one thing to bear in mind is single men outnumber women tenfold or more so will always be difficult for guys, also quicker you get a meet in person verification the better and do it as soon as you can, nobody trusts guys, girls, couples that have been on for any great length of time without those veris, you can easily get them at arranged socials that are regularly posted on the forums!

Even if a girl was sending me the hottest pics I’ve ever seen, if she’s not verified I’m not meeting her, safety is paramount and should be for everyone.

Best of luck

Chef

» Add a new message to this topic