FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Toilet included for scale

Toilet included for scale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teve_it_alone OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Now that the sky remote seems to be diminishing as the background decoration of choose for cock shots (perhaps due to slagging it gets here, or maybe because the new Sky Q remote isn’t as photogenic), I have noticed that the toilet bowl background seems to be making a comeback.

Does this indicate an increase in urolagnia and other toilet related fetishes? Or is it just symptomatic of laziness since the toilet is the place where these fellows most often have their chap and their phone in their hands at the same time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now that the sky remote seems to be diminishing as the background decoration of choose for cock shots (perhaps due to slagging it gets here, or maybe because the new Sky Q remote isn’t as photogenic), I have noticed that the toilet bowl background seems to be making a comeback.

Does this indicate an increase in urolagnia and other toilet related fetishes? Or is it just symptomatic of laziness since the toilet is the place where these fellows most often have their chap and their phone in their hands at the same time? "

^^ This...and they're also hiding from their better/other half.

By *teve_it_alone OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"

^^ This...and they're also hiding from their better/other half."

Haha. Poor Mrs sitting downstairs wondering why a million cock shots from above are suddenly appearing on the family iPhoto account!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seem a couple of Sky remotes on the new pictures section, but a Firestick remote may have been proportionally more appropriate.

I don't have any dick pics on my phone, if anyone asks for one it'll certainly not be dangling over the porcelain post-jobby.

» Add a new message to this topic