FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What if.....

What if.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I have been milling about the braehead centre, and its mobbed... it struck me that It would be great if there were some secret yet definitive way of swingers identifying each other (I know that this won’t happen as privacy is a big thing for most). The thought came to me as my eyes met with a couple of sexy looking females... always wonder if I am missing out on spontaneous fun...

Any thoughts on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Its not something I would do.

I wouldnt apprechaite people just coming up to me when im out.

With that said Im sure lots of people would like it if there was something like this xxxxx

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Think I’d be too worried about all the horny single men with no etiquette coming up and dry humping my leg in public lmao

Mrs

By *ingerTwistWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It astonishes me the number of (mostly) men who think that the first thing on women's minds when they're out and about in their normal daily life, minding their own business, figuring out what to buy for dinner.... that they would welcome or appreciate a total stranger approaching them assuming that because they're on a swingers site they're always primed for "spontaneous fun".

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Think I’d be too worried about all the horny single men with no etiquette coming up and dry humping my leg in public lmao

Mrs"

Can actually see some of them doing just that. Or come up to you with a "wanna fuck" remark and throw a tantrum when you decline

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or whipping their dicks out to see if you recognise their pics

I was in no way inferring that it’s the first thing on anyone’s mind... it was merely a passing thought... I suppose the problem is the sheer volume of men with little to no understanding of etiquette or manners...

Although I can see that my thought has more flaws than I first considered... I hadn’t even considered the dry humping issue....

And in hindsight... I don’t know if I could be arsed with all the women throwing themselves on me while I was attempting to buy a subway for lunch

"Think I’d be too worried about all the horny single men with no etiquette coming up and dry humping my leg in public lmao

Mrs"

LOL

"As I have been milling about the braehead centre, and its mobbed... it struck me that It would be great if there were some secret yet definitive way of swingers identifying each other (I know that this won’t happen as privacy is a big thing for most). The thought came to me as my eyes met with a couple of sexy looking females... always wonder if I am missing out on spontaneous fun...

Any thoughts on this? "

I think people have been bumping into each other and having spontaneous sex since time began, don't think you need to have a "I'm a fabswinger badge on" think the girls get enough pestering from every cretin on the site without them getting pestered in a shop due to showing what ever swinger sign they have on!!!

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Or whipping their dicks out to see if you recognise their pics "

Renember me? We chatted 2 years ago

"I was in no way inferring that it’s the first thing on anyone’s mind... it was merely a passing thought... I suppose the problem is the sheer volume of men with little to no understanding of etiquette or manners...

Although I can see that my thought has more flaws than I first considered... I hadn’t even considered the dry humping issue....

And in hindsight... I don’t know if I could be arsed with all the women throwing themselves on me while I was attempting to buy a subway for lunch "

Footlong,aye? I'd chat to you

"I was in no way inferring that it’s the first thing on anyone’s mind... it was merely a passing thought... I suppose the problem is the sheer volume of men with little to no understanding of etiquette or manners...

And in hindsight... I don’t know if I could be arsed with all the women throwing themselves on me while I was attempting to buy a subway for lunch

Footlong,aye? I'd chat to you "

Oh aye... I’d lure you in with my foot long and then there would be the awkward moment when you realise that it’s actually just 2 6 inchers in one wrapper.... which would lead to the conclusion it was only my sandwich you were after.....

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Rules me out, I have to do my shopping online and the delivery guy is old enough to be my granddad!!!

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Rules me out, I have to do my shopping online and the delivery guy is old enough to be my granddad!!! "

So you’ll have to order from a different store if you want “special deliveries” still within their use by date!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Rules me out, I have to do my shopping online and the delivery guy is old enough to be my granddad!!!

So you’ll have to order from a different store if you want “special deliveries” still within their use by date! "

stop giving me ideas lol x

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Rules me out, I have to do my shopping online and the delivery guy is old enough to be my granddad!!!

So you’ll have to order from a different store if you want “special deliveries” still within their use by date!

stop giving me ideas lol x "

A girl’s got to do some window shopping, even if it is online!

» Add a new message to this topic